Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 08:30
Sign in to follow this  
C-J

David Mack [Open Broadcast]

CJ would lean back in the chair on his porch sipping his discounted margarita

Picking up the radio and holding it to his mouth as he presses down the PTT, His voice would crackle through

"Yo mack, College buddy. How's it going?"

Takes a pause as he sips from his margarita once more

"How about we put this issue between us to bed without anyone at all losing their head"

"If you need a hired gun I said id always offer my gun to you, there is no need to set hits or to have this whole goose chase after me"

"Let me know what you think, we could come to a deal that's for sure, remember the old times, the years we spent together"

CJ would release the PTT and await for a response

Edited by C-J

*Ermak throws down his wooden collar that he had been working on and grabs his radio and transmits*

"Hey to anyone listening to this, I will provide any assault weapons, up to 400 rounds of ammunition, and enough food and water to feed a small village for the head of the man who made this radio broadcast. Named CJ , or his girlfriend Jessica..or Erika, or some shit. 

* He pauses to sip from his canteen of delicious vodka and continues to carve the words "2 bit clown guy  into the collar* 

" Listen CJ Big Black David Mack is done talking. You may surrender yourself at any time. 

* Releases the radio*  

Edited by UndeadRP

*The absolute legend of a man, Jonathan Schmeck preses the PTT*

"To anyone hearing this, I, Jonathan Schmeck, AKA Mr. Krabs, the financial expert and Jewish lawyer of the Santiago Cartel, doubles down on Ermak's offer, and even multiplies it! no one be talking shit to my right hand man Big Black."

*he would release the PTT and a penny being picked up off a floor could be heard in the background*

*Erica burst out of laughter before speaking down in her radio with a mocking tone*

"I have CJ right here if you want him! I think we are at that fancy little camp we once raided with David's men.. Or.."

*She pauses with a smirk on her face as she once again speaks into the radio*

"Or maybe we are were we meet you last, Ermak.. Or maybe in between those places.. Have fun getting  people to help you guys.."

*She chuckles and releases the PTT*

Edited by CocoMii

9 minutes ago, CocoMii said:

*Erica burst out of laughter before speaking down in her radio with a mocking tone*

"I have CJ right here if you want him! I think we are at that fancy little camp we once raided with David's men.. Or.."

*She pauses with a smirk on her face as she once again speaks into the radio*

"Or maybe we are were we meet you last, Ermak.. Or maybe in between those places.. Have fun getting  people to help you guys.."

*She chuckles and releases the PTT*

*James laughs loudly down the radio* 

"Anyone know who the fuck this is? Mr Mack and Mr Ermak have plenty of boys for a scrap, tell us a time and place and we will be there"

*He munches into his potato before releasing the PTT*

*Michael listens to the radio broadcast, pressing the PTT*

"Runners will also give a reward to anyone whom is able to capture CJ, and Erica alive."

*Michael releases the PTT.

*He presses the PTT upon hearing the broadcast* 

"It's on esé, you heard my good friend my Schmek here, you ain't gonna be walking when we're done with you foo"

Shit's old school Cartel shit holmes, we ain't playin'

*He releases the PTT*