Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 08:57
Sign in to follow this  
Mugin

The Damned 92.1

*A somber almost sober, yet recognizable, voice would fill the air of the dead frequency.*

"To anyone still left on this frequency..."

*He would choke up.*

"Avery is gone. Executed. We'll be burying his remains in the days to come. Along with hunting and killing every last pig correlated with his death."

*He'd take a moment to compose himself.*

"If any of your are still out there. Please. He deserves a proper burial..."

*The frequency would go quite again.*

Edited by Mugin

Scarlet would frown and hold her radio in her clenched fist for a moment, shaking her head at the terrible news she had just heard. Was he the last Dailey to go? As the thoughts ran through her head, she would bring the radio up to her lips and respond,

"I am still here.. I will help you. Those cultist child-murderers responsible? Its time they were dealt with.. I know tracking is your specialty."

*Already shaking and trying to control his emotions, secluded in a tiny cabin in the middle of nowhere and hearing the broadcast Robbie snatches up his radio pressing down the button on the side of his radio, for a moment there is nothing but static before the sound of a young male American teen breaks the static*

"....who was it George...who was it that killed Peanut Butter...Avery only just came back and I missed the hell out of him and now he's dead? WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?!"

*The radio would go dead as it slipped from his hands crashing to the floor, the child collapsing next to it in tears*

Edited by Malthis

2 hours ago, Malthis said:

*Already shaking and trying to control his emotions, secluded in a tiny cabin in the middle of nowhere and hearing the broadcast Robbie snatches up his radio pressing down the button on the side of his radio, for a moment there is nothing but static before the sound of a young male American teen breaks the static*

"....who was it George...who was it that killed Peanut Butter...Avery only just came back and I missed the hell out of him and now he's dead? WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?!"

*The radio would go dead as it slipped from his hands crashing to the floor, the child collapsing next to it in tears*

"I got your frequency kid... I don't want anyone who doesn't need catching wind of this."