Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 23:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Polaroid

First day back since 2015-16

Hey everyone 😄 

So the last time I was active with this community was in the mod days! It's incredible but not surprising to see this place still thriving, now in the Standalone era. I've been off for sometime to get a life basically 😅.

Though I loved the community, the people and the gameplay, I wanted to enjoy my early 20's the way I wanted too. Not as an unhappy, overweight alcoholic struggling with his identity. I took on a lot of commitments and hardships, but in just over a year I was able to achieve what I wanted and never looked back! In amongst the past 3-4 years I was able to get fit, travel, party and make so many memories (mistakes...) along the way that if my parents knew, they'd disown me 🤣🤫 Which nearly happened in the first of these years when I was 'exploring' my sexuality and came out as gay - but this was another saga entirely haha!

This is a little collage of before / afters *cringe*

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/520-real-life-picture-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1819161

I realise that there are many other's who find themselves in a similar situation to me before I left. To those who aren't happy about their health, fitness or aesthetics - the results in the first 2 pics were achieved in a year and it takes less than you think! To spare everyone the trouble of a life story, if you're actually interested in some advice then feel free to pm me. I'd love to help! 😄 

Anyway, now I've had a whirlwind few years, I find myself in university of all places; lots of time to kill and this is the perfect place to kill it 🙂  It's been so long I thought I'd treat myself as a newcomer once more. Look forward to rejoining you all in-game and if there are any old faces who recognise me, pm, I've so much to catch-up on! I'll start with the rules and lore ✌️

TL;DR: Been away lifeing, rejoining community

Welcome back to the community!

Oooh I have heard of you! Welcome back to dayzRP!

Good to see you back but more importantly you're happy! I'll get myself back in game at some point and we'll have a proper catch up. 

Thanks for the warm welcome (back) everyone!

1 hour ago, Samaritan said:

Good to see you back but more importantly you're happy! I'll get myself back in game at some point and we'll have a proper catch up. 

This is gonna happen. I will hound you every day if I must... With emphasis on the 'hound' *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* Ugh, why do I always find Solace in the past... eyyyyyyy haha! Nah, I'd love to catch up with you mate 😄 

hello

Welcome 🤝

Welcome back to the community, Polaroid! Real life always comes first, it's good to see you took control and decided to work on becoming the best version of yourself. Hopefully you'll come to enjoy the DayZRP experience the same way you did in the past👍

welcome back 😄