mbender08

Poisoned to death?

Server and location: S1 Near NWF

Approximate time and date of the incident 10:15pm

Your in game name: Michael Porter/

Name of suspect/s: Idk, Slaver Owners

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

My POV: A group of 3 brought me to a base to grab a "slave". I followed the group into the slave building and into a basement to what i assumed would be an interrogation. However they turned their guns on myself (no surprise). They handcuffed me and another I was with. I noticed my hydration level was low and asked for some water. One of them poured some water on me and my hydration and health bar went red. I continued to RP the matter and another bottle was poured onto me and I died. I dont want want them to be punished but i had i plenty of food and water in my pack. i appreciate their RP but now i lost everything, i would like to know who they were....

Your timestamp is incorrect according to server time. I am assuming since these are the only hits recorded to your name for the past 24 hours that 04:58 server time is correct.

Hit Logs:

04:58:22 | Player "Michael Porter" (pos=<1692.3, 14213.3, 448.4>) hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (pos=<1691.5, 14214.1, 448.4>)  into Spine(40) for 0 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:58:26 | Player "Michael Porter" (pos=<1692.6, 14212.9, 448.4>) hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (pos=<1691.9, 14213.7, 448.4>)  into Spine(38) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)

Kill Logs:

04:59:09 | Player "Michael Porter" (DEAD) (pos=<1694.6, 14212.4, 448.4>) died.

Chat Logs:

04:55:37 | Chat("Vali Kuznetsov"): //perms to cut a finger off?
04:56:57 | Chat("Vali Kuznetsov"): *places the knife on the start of the finger*
04:57:19 | Chat("Vali Kuznetsov"): *applies a small amount of pressure to make a small cut*
04:57:46 | Chat("Vali Kuznetsov"): *cuts a little deeper into the finger then stopping

Position Logs:

04:55:14 | Player "Michael Porter" (pos=<1692.6, 14212.8, 448.4>)
04:55:14 | Player "Lorcan Smith" (pos=<1690.5, 14211.1, 448.4>)
04:55:14 | Player "Willow Paden" (pos=<1693.2, 14212.5, 448.4>)
04:55:14 | Player "Kap" (pos=<1691.9, 14209.4, 448.4>)
04:55:14 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (pos=<1691.7, 14213.9, 448.4>)

Calling in the following people for their POVs and full un-edited video evidence:

@mbender08 | Michael Porter | OP
@HDragon | Vali Kuznetsov | POSTED
@Lorcan | Lorcan Smith |
@Willow | Willow Paden |
@Kaptain | Kap |

I had just logged on as @Willow and @Lorcan arrive at Tisy base. They hook me up with a plate carrier and water and I began to act like a slave with Willow so that we can convince these guys to “join us” so that we can ultimately use them. After they talk down to Willow and I a bit we walk over to the bunker building. They are about to beat me for being a “bad slave” inb4 I start talking shit to Willow. We decided to have a duel and the better slave will win. After we start I turn my rifle to @mbender08 and @Kaptain. We initiate and then have a little bit of hostile RP and give them instructions. Bender asks for water so Willow takes his canteen out of his bag and gives it to him. We keep RPing and after I hit him a few times he get told to stand against the wall and minutes later he collapsed and died.

POV: Take 2 dudes hostage give them some HostileRP give them some demands to be met that they both agree too. The one man is Tied up and asks for water so @Willow Grabs a water bottle from the persons belt and gives it to him he gets sick so Willow gives him meds that i guess dont work and a bit later the person dies. 

Willow's POV:
 We convinced these two men that we were running a sort of slave business and me and @Lorcan went up north to meet with @HDragon. When we arrive we set up a situation of @HDragon and myself being slaves so we were going to duel it out. We decide to turn on the men that were with us and gave some hostile RP, when the man stated he was thirsty I proceeded in giving him water from his own canteen. When I noticed he puked I told him I was going to give him the appropriate medication to help him. He agreed and I gave him multivitamins, tetra and also charcoal pills considering I did not know how sick or what sickness he had. I continued giving him small sips of water during his questioning with @HDragon. Next thing I knew he was face flat on the floor dead. I physically could not have poisoned you especially with your own water source and I did try to help the problems you were experiencing.

@mbender08 how would like to proceed with this report as you also stated you do not wish for anyone to get punished

The staff team have reviewed your request to close the report and are happy to honour it. @mbender08 remember that you can always use out of character text chat to let your captors know that you are sick so that they can provide the best care they possibly can to try and help you survive. To the accused party members, we understand that the sickness is very fast acting since the newest update and we acknowledge that you tried several methods to try and avoid the death of your hostage. However, we would like to remind you to be more careful in the future to avoid situations like this from re-occurring.

Signed by @Saunders + @Zanaan