Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 17:38
Sign in to follow this  
AramRP

Hi guys...finally gone about making an intro post!

OOC: Hey folks! Been hanging out in this server for about a week now and I guess now's as good a time as any to make an introduction. I've ran into some folks on this server already and most encounters have been friendly. I've been rolling mostly solo but I'll love to join a group soon for some RP. Play style wise I'm trying to move away from the KOS stuff common on regular Dayz servers. I'm not one to shy away from combat but I'll love to RP and do some proper storytelling. Cheers!~

Day 10?

I reckon it's been the 10th day since the Antarctic Star was beached. I buried Pavel, the ship's radio officer a couple of days ago...or was it last week? I don't remember. Our attempts to make contact with civilians were for naught. Instead we found only mindless beasts, murderous..mindless demons trapped in the shape of Men. We've been calling them the Infected. They're not unlike our Chief Mate Francisco. Francisco..he who tore into the throat of our helmsman João. He with the bloodshot eyes and blood curdling shriek. He who caused the beaching of our vessel. His soulless eyes haunt my sleepless dreams at night.

After a couple of days picking through the nearby villages for what little sustenance we could find, we managed to stumble onto an abandoned Chernorussian Military Outpost. We sneaked into the base and acquired some dry clothes from the barracks and some firearms from the armoury. I picked up an AKM, a rifle I haven't touched since my days in the Army. While leaving, we were set upon by one of those accursed things.  Shooting one only seemed to enrage the rest of the pack. In the chaos, Pavel was wounded.

Our adventure in the military base proved to be costly as Pavel's wounds turned infectious and he succumbed to them shortly after. I buried him in as dignified a manner as I possibly could. Over the next couple of days we observed several groups of armed survivors roaming the land. From time to time we observe these groups speak Chernorussian, Russian, and English. We observed acts of cruelty and wanton destruction. Are these people...People? Are they shadows in my head? Every now and then automatic gunfire would erupt in the distance, waking us from our stupor, and prompting us to depart the area.  

Pavel says getting him killed wasn't my fault and that I eventually have to make contact with survivors. He says I'll join him sooner or later if I don't do that. I tell him those people are ghosts that roam the land, just like he is....20190911162123_1.jpg

Edited by AramRP
Format changes

Wilkommen auf sie Server 

Welcome to the server lad! Hope you have been enjoying your time hereç

Not bad so far. 

It's not KOS so encounters are pretty interesting. Folks seem to be open to interact with a somewhat insane character.