Server time (UTC): 2020-02-21, 11:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Gaden

What are you tired of seeing most?

22 hours ago, Major said:

3. Stupid Chernarussian nationalist characters that make no sense whatsoever and are literally inch deep "muh foreigners bad" and "slava charnarus" with no actual character underneath, that goes for cringe Chedaki and commies too.

image.png.120de1accdd8dbb8a1483fab63341688.png

People that dont play often but still post about the status of the community 

People who avoid you if you are gommunist

Edited by Prince

10 hours ago, TheGlassSpider said:

Adding to my list: people obsessed with whether or not others will perma kill their own character.

Worry about your own perma conditions and live up to them. You'll find other ppl willing to perma for you. 

Otherwise: get over it - it's not your character, and not your script, and the point isn't to perma characters and end their RP.

Oh thanks for reminding me. People that refuse to perma their character despite causing never ending hostilities. They shit talk, never comply to any demands, and constantly start fights and refuse to take responsibility for their actions and never perma when they are caught. Whether its out of spite or they actually want their character to be immortal. "my character my choice" is a whole lotta bull if you ask me. In real life you dont get to choose when you die and who kills you. So you should do anything in your power to avoid that happening by RPing realistically like you value your life and not hiding behind the rules. Without perma no conflict ever ends unless the people get bored of it OOC

Edited by Gatorr

Oh yeah - baiting and folks being disingenuous, too. 

Folks who pretend not to understand that this *isn't* actually real life, it's a role play server, and who can't accept the rule regarding who makes the decisions about one's character.

No one is entitled to anyone's PK; if you're not enjoying the role play you're getting from certain ppl, there are plenty of others in the server. If you can't earn someone's PK (because some folks just don't allow it), create another goal.

I myself have not been playing with this community for long, But i have noticed it shares the same positives and negatives most role play communitys have. Having such a large community with a mix of PVE, RP and PVP players its hard to please everyone.

These are some of the things i have witnessed or experienced here and on other RP servers.

1. Hostile Factions/Individuals - Most hostile factions and people only seem to want to kill innocent characters and engage in PVP, Instead of engaing in role play and creating a story they simply rob and execute you, even if the victim plays along with every demand. I feel it would be more suited if bandit groups would tone down the needless murders and create a story by leaving people alive and sending away with cuts and bruises, This could open up a revenge story that involves more the one faction, Perhaps target smaller factions and threaten them with kidnap and murder if they refuse pay tribute of supplies (Guns,ammo,meds,food) on a weekly basis. Having a story will make encounters all that more exciting for both partys.

2. Players Avoiding RP - 1 in 10 players you come across will try to avoid all role play encounters, When approached they will break role play and talk OOC to avoid any interactions, Even if you have good intentions some players will ignore all voice chat and text and in some cases be real assholes about the situation. I understand some people just enjoy playing in a non hostile environment but if you whitelist for a role playing server you have to expect interactions with other players good or bad.

3. Lack of perma-death & OLR - I recently migrated from a role play server with a perma-death & one life rule that were both enforced, This made the gameplay and interactions all that more special, With every member of the community scared of losing their character every interaction meant something, So many stories created that lasted a long time, Even though there was conflict between groups firefights was a rare occurence due to the rules in place. Faction wars would come to an end either through peace or being wiped, There was no respawning and running back to your group, If perma-death and the OLR was enforced here it would change how people play on the server thats for sure.

4. Hoarders -  Im pretty sure those who do not hoard items and gear share the same dislike for those that do, I understand that people like to have back-up gear and spare guns etc but hoarding so much stuff can really effect server performance and FPS for other players, Also some servers have a limit cap on items, meaning if one trader or faction is hoarding all the M16s for example nobody else will have a chance to find one and they will stop spawning. Stop hoarding and engage in some trade, Another mans junk is another mans treasure as they say.

5. Lack Of Interactions - Everyone who whitelisted joined to engage in role play and have player interations, For some people they dont get so lucky, they can spend hours on end travelling the map to find nobody, I have noticed large congregations of people who all interact and engage in role play but not with people they do not know outside of the game or forum, good guy or bad guy it doesnt matter, I would like to see more people coming out from their hiding holes and caves and enaging more with new people like me and my group and others i have had the pleasure of meeting.

Just some of my opinions, Hope it doesnt upset none of you guys 🙂 stay classy

Edited by Frenchie

The thing that bothers me the most is how people think they’re safe. I see people running up to large groups for some RP, when honestly I feel like people should be a bit more skeptical IG. After all, everyone who’s played on here has been robbed at least once. 

13 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

You didn't read the last part I see... 

Another thing to add:

1. Players who play kids and act like they are 10 when they are supposed to be 16. And those kids carrying an arsenal of weapons on them and like to cause trouble and shit talk because they know everyone will come to rescue a child. 
  2. And people who do not read entire posts and just make assumptions and then reply with those assumptions in a manner that feels like an accusation or "fact" in their view instead of asking for clarification

I was joking, it was sarcasm and i did read the whole thing.

Edited by Itsmez

People not reading the atmosphere of the server before making a character. I understand it's impossible for people to know how many people are playing good or bad characters but it's not hard to look at the approved groups and see when there's multiple nationalist groups, or half the approved groups are doing bandits for example. If you play in the community and you come across a different Doctor nearly every day, or have a run in with a cannibal every time you turn a corner... perhaps don't make one of those characters or groups. Do something more original instead of hopping on the bandwagon.

Thread where people are like if we do this/add this/ban this then the server will magically become better and that thing thats not added/banned is the one reason that people have problems on the server.

Lack of a player made RP Hubs and Trade Hubs. I miss Cherno. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

I'm tired of offline raids and the obvious meta gaming that can happen to many of the streamers I mean in all honesty I've witnessed more "Coincidences" in some streams happen then there should have ever been. I mean what has happened to the good old leg work people would have to do to hunt someone down I've been able to do it rather well in information gathering even to a point where people aren't even aware they are giving me valuable information that I want/need. Another thing is I understand hunting someone or a group down and attacking/harassing them IC and such but I think trying to force someone to PK their character because you don't like them is a bit over the line on top of that people not even giving a disliked character a chance or option to even change or improve themselves or work towards being a better person to redeem themselves.

"Make a deal with us or we'll attack you every single day."

Lack of being able to make player hubs because said statement above.

Edited by Duquesne

Personnely i'm tired of seeing so many Military grade guns/Ammo and just alot of food laying around the map. I've stated this many times before but i'll say it again! 😛, We need less guns/bullets and food so Groups become even more important + Group basebuiling and rping relations with each other would become even more important if you want your group to survive.

3 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

Lack of a player made RP Hubs and Trade Hubs. I miss Cherno. 

Problem is, it gets tiring when RP hubs are made and:

a) gets relentlessly attacked because why not right? No motive behind these attacks at all. I get if there's motive, most of the time there isn't.

b) people complain and complain about the walls put up and bases being built, however if you don't make some area to defend, the hub goes to shit because no one wants to just stand out in the open when an attack happens every hour.

c) the groups that make the hubs and bring the roleplay get pushed out forcefully from these hubs, causing the hub to die off.

Or

d) all of the above

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

3 hours ago, Samti said:

Personnely i'm tired of seeing so many Military grade guns/Ammo and just alot of food laying around the map. I've stated this many times before but i'll say it again! 😛, We need less guns/bullets and food so Groups become even more important + Group basebuiling and rping relations with each other would become even more important if you want your group to survive.

I’ll be real, idk how you find so much shit. I’ve done full runs of zeleno , mush, nwaf , and tisy multiple times and mostly I just find the same badly damaged ump, pp , or some other Garbo. I’ve found one m4, must be unlucky.

———

and ye as to the main topic of the thread , I’m still tired of Monty python rp and hiding outside bases waiting for people to leave. I miss the random interactions running into people in the open around the map.  Still happens but it’s way more rare than it used to be.

5 hours ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

✂️

d) all of the above

I know the feeling. Same thing happened at the prison all the time. 

Another thing to add... I'm tired of the same Mods when there are hundreds out there. Can we please add them!? 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

I know i've said it before but I really miss the Kabanino days, that hub lasted a while cause there were a few Merc groups that took contracts to guard it the problem as always was hostile groups camping the hub waiting for people to leave then immediately initiating on them causing people to not want to go to the hub anymore. I also hate how narrow minded most peoples view of a bad guy is. Theres no grey they just attack everyone they see because they are "bad" I honestly miss the clown group as well. They really knew how to play villains.

That the general flow of RP is gone focusing more on elements that don't fit along side RP.

Edited by Eagle

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

That the general flow of RP is gone focusing more on elements that don't fit along side RP.

I'm confused. Could you please explain? 

Im rather new here, but out of all the RP ive experienced 3/4 of the people ive met just ask non stop questions like who are you with, where are your friends. where are you going, whose faction are you with. Its pretty lame when you keep running into the same investigative robots. How about having a conversation instead of an investigation, not everyone is out to kill you.

Idk guys, why ask this way around? Such negative focus.

Why not ask what would be refreshing to be seen within the servers these days ... after so many things have been there.

I'd like to see people risking rp confrontations to gain rp and a great experience, something their character grows with as an individual in the general lore. Travel & Interaction. I am tired of running around not seeing anyone but a cowboy with 2 bags on the NW airfield.

Edited by Ron

13 minutes ago, Chimmy Chonga said:

Hostile roleplay against anyone who has western heritage. Russian/cherno Russian racists.

But that goes along with the lore of the country your in..

Edited by Eagle

5 minutes ago, Eagle said:

But that goes along with the lore of the country your in..

Not from what I gathered, didn't think this was America, land of the racist bigot. * God bless America 

Edited by Chimmy Chonga
America F**k yeah