Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 05:46
Sign in to follow this  
TheMcCafeMenu

KOS Zelenogorsk S1

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2:53 PM UTC

Your in game name: Radoslav Zdenek

Names of allies involved: Not an ally but a witness, maybe a victim @TheCrowebar

Name of suspect/s: Unknown.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A LOGS will show

Detailed description of the events: I literally walked into a barrack in Zelenogorsk and someone walked right behind me and started shooting at me (very badly) with a shotgun. I immediately freak and I punch him once, for obv reasons.. he doesn't provide any type of RP. I get blasted and I die.

Edited by TheMcCafeMenu
more info

Connection Logs:

02:05:20 | Player "Radoslav Zdenek" is connected
-Still Online-

02:13:46 | Player "Arthur Milton" is connected
02:55:09 | Player "Arthur Milton" has been disconnected

02:05:05 | Player "Jaemin Kim" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

02:52:41 | Player "Radoslav Zdenek" hit by Player "Arthur Milton" with MP-133 from 2.0535 meters 
02:52:46 | Player "Arthur Milton" hit by Player "Radoslav Zdenek" with Hoodie
02:52:47 | Player "Arthur Milton" hit by Player "Radoslav Zdenek" with Hoodie
02:52:47 | Player "Radoslav Zdenek" hit by Player "Arthur Milton" with MP-133 from 0.956337 meters 
02:52:47 | Player "Radoslav Zdenek" hit by Player "Arthur Milton" with MP-133 from 0.956337 meters 

02:54:24 | Player "Arthur Milton" hit by Player "Jaemin Kim" with MP-133 from 26.5686 meters 
02:54:24 | Player "Arthur Milton" hit by Player "Jaemin Kim" with MP-133 from 26.5686 meters 

Kill Logs:

02:52:47 | Player "Radoslav Zdenek" (DEAD) killed by Player "Arthur Milton" with MP-133 from 0.956337 meters 

Chat Logs:

02:33:59 | Chat("Jaemin Kim"): (sorry, i am new to RP)
02:34:54 | Chat("Jaemin Kim"): //My apologies//
02:38:38 | Chat("Jaemin Kim"): //Ahh sorry, game is freaking out//
02:47:11 | Chat("Jaemin Kim"): //i'm still new to all of Dayz as well, so i don't have places memorized//

Calling in:

@TheMcCafeMenu | Radoslav Zdenek | POSTED

@darkdrewlord | Arthur Milton |

@TheCrowebar | Jaemin Kim | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any UN-EDITED VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

I can second this. I had met Radoslav and he was super helpful since i'm new to RP.  I hear a shotgun go off, and thought it was Radoslav needing help... but it was this dude KOS'ing him. I would have her voice chat since i was close. He them aims at me and starts shooting at me. I at first thought it was Radoslav so I just ran away. But I was able to see that the outfit was completely different and decided to flee. The guy didn't use any chat or microphone to do anything.. he just went all PVP.. hes a terrible shot too.. I was stationary for 3 of his shots.

@darkdrewlord will be temporarily banned from the server until they provide a POV

As @darkdrewlordhas been online since being called in by the temporary ban post above and still not responded this report will be closed.

@darkdrewlord will need to make an appeal with his POV on this situation in order to be unbanned from the server.

/closed

Signed: @Voodoo @Hofer