Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 01:16
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 hours, 43 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

S1: Invalid Kill - Krasnostav Radio Tower

Server and location: S1 - Krasnostav Radio Tower 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time (UTC): 2019-09-10, 21:29

Your in game name: Dr Puncture Smith

Names of allies involved: @UndeadRP @JamesRP

Name of suspect/s: Runners or Redwood 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were taking our hostage up to Krasnostav tower to sell her for weapons, we then saw a man emerge from the pitch black woods.We asked if he wanted to buy our hostage and he said he had 15 dex. I was ok with the deal and said hand it over and she's yours. He then got very quiet for 15 seconds as I was trying to talk to him and I said hey man can you stop talking on your radio and talk to me. He denied it and I was like yeah it's pretty obvious. I then heard two people initiate and I comply. And then the man I was trying to sell the woman to joins in and begins raising his weapon at me. About three seconds later I get gunned down. 

In game name: Krasimira Sechev
My point of view on the description of events was that Puncture showed up at the gate with a number of others. Dr.Puncture was there was others who were armed, I hear from both sides hands up, drop your weapons! I told Puncture to get on the ground now and everything erupted into gunfire. I Panicked and shot. From my understanding of the situation I feel there is a big misunderstanding as to what happened but my friends witnessed. I also sent @Joe a private message apologizing Immediately after. 
Sorry. I am not a big PVPer I did not mean to do this.  

Edited by Pepper

So I think i will chime in here, after you told me my radio was too loud I muted my discord chat because it was going off. The player in the cross-hair is a campfire player as far as I can tell and had never been in a situation that has erupted so fast as it did then so she panicked and shot the hostage, of course she was wrong by shooting him but she did panic. My POV was I starting firing at one of Dr. Punctures men and then the hostage died in front of me, I was too occupied to care so thats all I saw. In my eyes though it was a panic'ed mistake.

@Joe I would love to talk to you about this in discord and try to sort this out in a civil manor with a member of the staff team present. would you be willing?

The staff team has reviewed this report and has decided to honor the request to close it.

We're happy that the two of you could talk it out and come to a conclusion.  @Pepper, while this report is being closed, we'd like to recommend you take this as a learning opportunity for any future hostile interactions you may have.

With that said,
//Report Closed.
Signed by @Peril & @Randy