Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 19:20
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 39 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Frenchie

NHF Broadcast

*Through the sound of static a voice can be heard on the radio*

"To those who it may concern, The main roads that connect some of the most populated and travelled areas will be patrolled in the coming weeks in an attempt to stop people commiting banditry"

*The voice fades before the signal comes back again*

"My people and i have seen and experienced exactly what some individuals and groups are capable of doing to others all in the name of survival, Its nothing more then an excuse to prey on the weak, Me and my people hope to put a halt to these robberies and murders and offer assistance and safe passage to all those who need it"

*Loud static drowns out the voice on the radio, The transmission has ended*

Edited by Frenchie

*The sound of static on the radio breaks and a voice comes through*

"To all survivors and travellers, I would advise caution on the roads between zelenogorsk and vybor, I have recieved reports of nationalist groups robbing and murdering anyone who is not chernarussian, To all westerners i urge you to travel light and stay hidden, Thses nationalists are out in force and looking for blood "

*The message is repeated 3 times before static drowns out the voice*
*Transmission Ended*

Edited by Frenchie

*The sound of static on the radio suddenly breaks and a voice comes through faintly*

"It has been a while since my last broadcast . . in that time a lot of things have changed on the roads of chernarus . .  Its not the dead you want to worry about anymore . .
Me and my people have been fighting against banditry for weeks on end and lost many good souls in the process with no ground taken . . .
"

*A lighter is sparked and you can hear tobacco burning*

"No matter how many people choose to show mercy and kindness to the living  . . There will always be 3x as more who think otherwise and choose to rob, beat and kill . . .
The NHF offer safety and security to all those who choose to walk the righteous path and still have hope in mankind . . We will rebuild from the ruins of the old world to create a new civilization where old world laws still matter . . .
"

*Transmission Ends Abruptly*

*A female voice would come over the radio, sounding scared and frantic* 

"My name is Sarah... im in need of safety, been running through the woods avoiding bandits and people wishing to cause harm to me.. where can i seek this safety.. please I dont want to die" 

*Lilianna would release the PTT*

Posted (edited)

*A man with a southern accent comes on the radio* 

This is a new world. A world where the strong rule and the weak submit. The old world died with disease and nuclear fire. It’s time to leave it to rot. The days where men with ideals of liberalism and equality are gone. Those same men are the ones who responsible for the end of the old world. Perhaps you are strong, leave behind your ideals and join us or die like the rest.

*He would release the PTT.*

Edited by Zero

*Ryan would press his PTT*

"You are absolutely right, I've shown kindess to many people and in return I would get robbed or beaten. But I like to keep my head up high. With all that is going on, I hope people can still have a shred of kindness"

*He would take his finger off his ptt*

Posted (edited)

*Frenchie takes a drag on his cigarette before he uses the PTT button*

"The NHF will be setting up small secure areas up and down chernarus, This will allow those seeking help or wanting to join the federation to find us and talk . . .
as much as i would like to send out search parties to assist everyone who asks for help . . I cannot risk my people incase of ambushes from hostile survivor groups romaing the land . .
Each day me and my people will broadcast a location in chernarus . . There we will wait . . This way we will know if you truly need help and what your intentions are . .
"

*Frenchie releases the PTT button*

Edited by Frenchie

A man begins to transmit and clear his throat before saying anything. Sounds like a western, European, possibly German accent. The English isn't shoddy.

<:: "Hello, so-called NHF. I have a brief inquiry and need a more ... private line to ask this. I appreciate a swift response, over."

Click.

*Donnie Uses the PTT*

"Some NHF members have set up in berezino . . For those who have tried contacting us for help and had no reply . . This is it . .
Time is limited we do not stay in one place to long . . Again for those looking to join us or seek our aid we are in berezino for a limited time . .
We have a number of teams set up to see traffic coming and going we will see your intentions before you see us . .
"

*Donnie Releases the PTT*

*Presses PTT* 

"I need help man i just hopped the boarder with 2 Mexicans can you hide us for a bit?"

*Releases PTT*

*Uses PTT*

"Like i said we are in berezino if you need assistance or looking to join us . . We will remain here until dawn . . "

*Releases PTT*

Posted (edited)

*Uses PTT*

"This is marshal of the NHF we are moving on from berezino . . We will no longer be in the area if you are seeking us . .
Please remain safe and keep your ears open for our next broadcast . .
"

*Release PTT*

Edited by Frenchie

*Jan presses the broadcast button*

''Thanks for giving us shelter yesterday. You people are doing something good in these bare times.
Best regards from Derrick and Jovi.''

*Jan turns off the broadcast console*

Posted (edited)

*Kevin O Shea Uses the PTT*

"Some N.H.F. members have set up in Krasnostav.
Time is limited we do not stay in one place to long . . Again for those looking to join us or seek our aid we are in Krasnostav for a limited time . .
We have a number of teams set up to see traffic coming and going we will see your intentions before you see us. For anyone looking to get
some resbite from their travels and are in need of some food and water, come to the town square!"

*Kevin O Shea Releases the PTT*

Edited by IrishChris88

*presses the PTT*

"Hello, do you have a license for the camp youre setting and any firearms you hold?"

*releases the PTT, you can hear him slapping Anders with the backhand of a century in the background* 

Posted (edited)

*Donnie Uses The PTT*

"The NHF are a nomadic group we remain on the move and settle in towns and citys for 24 to 48 hours before moving on again . .
We also offer aid and assistance to those who seek us out . . we do not need a license for that or require a license to pitch up for a day to rest and offer shelter to travellers.
"

*Donnie cleared his throat before he continued*

"As for our firearms . . Many of us are prior military or law enforcement and have had our weapons for a long time . . we have more rights to bare arms then most people . .
Its only recently i heard rumours of a group enforcing laws and licenses . .not for the greater good but to benefit themselves . . Word is your people have one to many enemies . . Try to avoid making any more . . Friendly word of advice . .
"

*Transmission ends*

Edited by Frenchie

*presses the PTT*

"Ight child listen up, any NHF members caught will be punished severly, turtured and stripped of anything vluable, one too many enemies? My man when have you ever fought a 3 to 1 and won with no casualties, again with the big talk on radio...

*he would shake his damn head* 

"We pullin up soon you better be ready mr navy seal"

"Releases the PTT, calling the next in line, Arri to be backhanded"

*Uses The PTT*

"i didnt realise we was in a dick measuring contest . . you asked for licenses i responded . . Also offered some friendly advice not to make more enemies . .
you respond with threats of torture and robbery . . And im the child . . so eager to drag your people and others around you into conflict over words spoken on the radio with no regard to human life . . .
me and my people look to help others and do not seek conflict with anybody unless provoked . . it takes more then words to do so  . . you stick to your checkpoints and enforcing licenses on your land . . we will keep to our own business helping those who seek it . . .
"

*Donnie Released the PTT and went back to his dutys*

*Gareth pulls up a chair and puts his feet up and lights a cigarette and presses PTT*

"You NHF guys I have met and are cool people we had a good time meeting you yesterday. Please feel free to get hold of me anytime you need I'm more then happy to help you guys out.

If there is anything you guys need please say and I will come with a few people. Our Divine Grace watches over all.

*Gareth Released the PTT and carried on smoking*

*Blake would compress His ptt*

Man you guys are tough. 

Robbing women for there weapons... Lucky for her the good members of anarchy were there to save them.

Seems like they slaughtered you all, and freed the poor lady.

And do think you people were the supposed "good guys"

*He would let the ptt go*

Posted (edited)

*Donnie slowly reaches for his radio and uses the PTT*

"I have had reports from a few survivors who fled the area after the first 2 people were murdered . . The anarchy members you speak of came their with one intention . . to murder charity giving people. . they were offered food . . water and supplies . . but refused to put away their weapons . . of course my people had innocent travellers to protect and died doing so . .
reports say it was anarchy who started shooting and its was the women you speak of behind the trigger . . a few NHF wardens and a whole bunch of innocent peoples blood on their hands . .
"

*Donnie throws his ciggarette away*

"Rest in peace to the fallen who gave their life helping others . . Our hope will never die . . . "

*Donnie releases the PTT*

Edited by Frenchie

PTT - Father David picks up the radio.

This is sad news indeed. I was fortunate to meet some of these people just 30 minutes before they tragically lost their lives.

May the fallen rest in peace and God have mercy on the souls of the murderers. They will be judged at the gates of hell for their crimes.

*he presses the ptt, cleaning the "innocent" blood off of his hands* 

"I think you got the message, next time you wanna lip youll get the smoke yourself, when i say something i mean it unlike some other people on the airwaves."

*he slaps Blake and calls for the next in line, you can hear him whimper in the background*

"You have 12 hours to pull up to the checkpoint, submite your firearms and apply for a license or there will be consequences. And flr the redwood radio, you are harbouring them, and you better kick them out or so help me" 

*he would slap Fae, and have a cold can of soda* 

"Also happy yum kippur"

*he releases the ptt* 

Posted (edited)

PTT Father David picks up his radio.

As you are wafting that button mushroom around again, I'll tell you an honest truth here mr Anarchist man about how clever your guys are.... i Literally stood talking with two of your 'soldiers' in a field right beside the tower. It was embarrassingly easy. They even gave me their contact details....I mean... do i look like a 'duncan'.... If i wasnt so nice, you could be two members short by now. I wont be that generous again. Maybe you want to run them through a training program again or something, i dont know.... 

Edited by andysuter

*Dan flicks on his radio*

" I even offered ya lads some stew, not cool man, picking on my sick friend"

*He sighs as he continues to talk*

"just for your info lads, we don't know any of the locations of the other lads, come by for a chat and stew sometime soon tho, not all of you again we dont have that much stew.""

*Dan flicks the radio off, and goes to sleep at his emergency camp*