Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 14:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Plasse

Appeal Warning points

So, just would like to say before I give my argument, that there is no salt here, just something I am very passionate about and would help this community if it was less restricted, that's all. Now, I never post on the forums, personally, I like to play the game, that's why I am a white name while being 2 and a half years in this community. Now, to the point. I believe that if something happens in this community, it should be someone's right to speak out about it, no matter who they are or what they think. I got the point given to me because I was apart of the situation that was being reported, so just though that it would be good to ask the opposition of the report a question. Nothing personal, just a question. Because I use this speech to my advantage, I get a warning. I was not trying to hinder an investigation, was just trying to ask a question. Now, I know I could've PMed the guy, but I would like for others to see a response as well. It is better not to hide things from a community and to be open with the members. I hope that this appeal can just shed some light on what could help make the community better by making it more open to change and involvement with some topics, no matter where it is posted. Thank you and have a good night. -NP

Use the template provided below. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in the appeal being closed.

@Saunders Ok, didn't know that.  Thank you for telling me that.

Edited by Nick Plasse

@Saunders Just close the appeal, I will just post this on forums. Don't wanna go through all of the bs to get rid of the 3 points. Thank you.

Hello @Nick Plasse,

We have no issues with closing this appeal.  In the future, please be mindful of when it's appropriate to contribute to report threads, and thank you for the understanding.

With that said,

//Closed
Signed by @Peril & @Saunders