Gopnik22

BadRp/killed without proper reason Orlovets

Server name and time:Server 1 (server time):(UTC): 2019-09-09, 20:55

in game name:Dimitri Parkov

allies involved:none

name of suspect:i dunno the guy was mumbling into his mic

Friendly/enemy vehicles:none

videos/screenshits:none 

Detailed description of the events:  I was running  to Orlovets as my character was supposed to meet  some friends there and go about our business. as I ran into town I agroed some zombies and shot at them and of course killed them with little issue but before I know it I hear running behind me and turn around thinking ive missed a zombie or maybe my friends herd me shooting and ran to me. But to my surprise that isn't the case its the random guy we both wave at each other and neither one of us says a word (as my character is mute) after a few uncomfortable seconds I start a convo with the guy we both swap names and other questions I even ask him what town im in just to be sure im in Orlovets. after confirming I was in the right town we chatted for a few more seconds then he gets on the radio and talks to someone turns to me and says the following "the father says its a sin for me to say my name" and guns me down full auto as I was standing maybe 3 meters away from him no weapon out and literally giving this guy no reason to shoot me without initiation. After contacting staff in the discord a friend told me they found my body stripped of anything usefull and the guy was gone.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
17:58:35 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" is connected
-DEAD-

19:12:44 | Player "Leon Aldridge" is connected 
20:13:39 | Player "Leon Aldridge" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov"[HP: 81.0445] hit by Player "Leon Aldridge" into Torso(24) for 13 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 
19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov"[HP: 55.0445] hit by Player "Leon Aldridge" into Torso(24) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 
19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov"[HP: 29.0445] hit by Player "Leon Aldridge" into Torso(1) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 
19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov"[HP: 3.0445] hit by Player "Leon Aldridge" into Torso(1) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 
19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Leon Aldridge" into RightArm(30) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 
19:53:50 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Leon Aldridge" into Torso(25) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 13.0844 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Leon Aldridge" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
19:45:32 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *awkward silence*
19:47:07 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* who are you?
19:47:23 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* im dimitri
19:47:49 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* what town is this i kinda got seperated from my girl
19:48:24 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* ah i see and would happen to know where we are?
19:48:46 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *he becomes confused*
19:48:58 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* the town which town is this?
19:49:43 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* i guess ill figure it out the old fashioned way exuse me my friend
19:50:51 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* oh good im not lost then see anyone else come through???
19:51:14 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* maybe  what kind of people came here?
19:51:39 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* russians?...oh shit
19:52:02 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* well dam ....
19:52:43 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): *writes* okay

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Gopnik22 | Dimitri Parkov | POSTED
@Akumuu | Leon Aldridge | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@Akumuu can you please explain why you combat logged. Also you will be temporarily banned from the server until you post a POV

I didn't combat log. I was actually on for about another hour after. I didnt rdm you, I rp'd with you and told you exactly what I was doing before I acted. 

Can you please provide proof of all of this because I think you are making a false accusation 

Hello @Akumuu all the evidence is provided in the logs above posted by gamemaster @Voodoo.

Those logs dont show any of my interaction 

I told him everything that was going on in the voice chat and gave him a chance 

@Akumuu the logs posted above by Voodoo show that you logged off 20 minutes after killing OP.

19:53:25 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Leon Aldridge" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 2.57459 meters 
20:13:39 | Player "Leon Aldridge" has been disconnected

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

We also require you to post your full detailed POV here, and please add any video evidence of the situation you might have.

I didnt know that the time between that interaction and me getting off for work were so close together. I traveld all the way to the gorka crossroads when i logged so i thought it had been about thirty minutes

He didnt have any allies trying to make a move for me. I was all by myself walking all the way to gorka from Orlovets

And If he has no allies and Is completly alone then I dont understand. He cant return to that area and has no memories of the interaction once he respawns. I thought i waited thirty minutes

I'm going to ask this one more time @Akumuu.

Explain the situation regarding the kill in detail. What did you say, what did you do, why did you do it.

Edit: Him having no allies around is no excuse for combat logging before the timer is up.

Server name and time:Server 1 (server time):(UTC): 2019-09-09, 20:55

In game name: Leon Aldridge (Wrath) 

Name of victim: Dimitri

No allies

No friendly or Vehicles

No video or screenshots

I was in orlovets talking to a group of russians about the whereabouts of Cherdaki. Shortly after they left in a car I heard gunshots from down the road. Well I go to investigate and find this guy shooting zombies. after I wave to him we finish off all the zombies together and I sit down. We exchanged names and I asked where he was going you know the usual stuff. Well I noticed a sweet ak on his back and got to thinking that this could be and easy one. So we were talking and he checked the sign to see where we were. As he did that I pulled my weapon and told him to drop everything. He looked at me and didnt do anything. after three minutes of waiting for him to talk I started counting down to three and threatening him. Well i made to three. Shot him. Took that ak and ammo. and walked down the road for about 5 miles  and logged out for work

I was unaware that 30 minutes hadnt passed and I am at fault for that. but I was only a few minutes off and I didnt know how long it had been at the time. Is there a warning for a first time offence like this. I will be more careful in the future to logging out too early 

@Gopnik22 did the accused point a weapon at you as he has put in this statement? Also can you explain the last chat log from yourself. Why did you put Ok was this to tell the accused that you were complying?

@Akumuu did you tell him to drop everything and give him 3 seconds to do so?

this is untrue he never said anything asking for my hands up or saying he was just gonna kill me all he said before he killed me was that it was a sin for him to tell me his name then sprayed me down with a pp-19. this im a 100% sure of because yesterday I wasn't in any discord calls or listening to music in my background so its not like I misheard him or anything or ignored him.

1 minute ago, Akumuu said:

I gave him 3 minutes to do so lol 

that's untrue he just stood around talking into is radio and when we wernt doing anything it was just awkward silence.

Verdict:

@Akumuu - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - Inconclusive
@Akumuu - Combat logging and lying in a report - GUILTY

Reason:

Invalid kill

Both of you have different stories as to what happened regarding the invalid kill. @Akumuu claims he waited three minutes after the initiation for @Gopnik22 to respond, and Gopnik claim that there were no initiation. As there is no video evidence provided from either part we have to deem this as inconclusive.

Keep in mind though for future events that you need to make your initiations clear to the part you are initiating on. You also have to give the defender a reasonable amount of time to comply to your demands.

Combat logging

@Akumuu you claimed that you waited over the timer to log out. The logs show otherwise. Remember to always wait at least 30 minutes after breaking line of sight after a hostile situation before logging out. If you do have to log out earlier, seek out the other party on Discord and ask for acceptance to log out.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

Lying in a report

@Akumuu even after logs were posted you still claimed that you did not combat log. Even after a Gamemaster pointed out the logs, you still claimed you waited well over the timer. You specifically claimed you waited over an hour after the kill, which is a lie. Lying in a report is a punishable offense in our community, as we take formal reports seriously. As should you start doing, in the future.

Outcome:

@Akumuu - Invalid kill (roleplayed) - Inconclusive
@Akumuu - Combat logging and lying in a report - 7 day ban, 15 warning points

Signed by @Hofer@Voodoo & @Saunders