Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 10:55
Sign in to follow this  
HDragon

S1 - Lopitino Church - Griefing

Server and location: S1 Lopitino Church

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  18:52:29

Your in game name: Vali Kuznestov

Names of allies involved: @RiZStream @Grazey @Cracka_tee

Name of suspect/s: @TIMELAPSE @ElsynVC (Maybe others from Dalton's Gang)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): @RiZStream Shows the griefed walls starting at 1:55:16

Detailed description of the events: We were griefed. No one was logged on and no one saw it. Just logged on to a griefed base.

From what I understand they broke into our base from the watchtower. After they were done they decided to leave from the gate but realized that it wouldn't work. They then opted to break out from the fence. My question is why destroy 2 walls completely when all your are doing is creating a way for you to leave the base. If that is their intention then why not just break a lower wall and frame? I see no reason to destroy a full 2 walls and their frames. I get that Timelapse only broke the watchtower which I see as reasonable but for whoever all destroyed the 2 walls I don't see as a reasonable amount to break in regards to 4.8

Edited by HDragon

Building Logs:

Spoiler
04:46:24 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2716.1, 10014.6, 274.8>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
06:15:54 | Player "Oliver Brown" (pos=<2701.7, 10043.7, 274.0>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
06:28:46 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" (pos=<2723.0, 10037.1, 273.8>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
18:52:29 | Player "Yuri Maklovich" (pos=<2706.5, 10047.3, 275.3>) destroyed Watchtower with Hand Saw
21:39:51 | Player "Milo Denikin" (pos=<2707.4, 10045.4, 274.2>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw

19:10:54 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2704.2, 10042.5, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:12:00 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2704, 10044.1, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:16:32 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2708.1, 10031.1, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:17:33 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2708.1, 10031.1, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:19:53 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2708.1, 10030.9, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:20:53 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2708.1, 10030.9, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:24:43 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2708.5, 10028.7, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:25:42 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (id=76561198091179956 pos=<2708.5, 10028.8, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:26:49 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2709.0, 10028.6, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
19:27:49 | Player "Daniel Cleft" (pos=<2709.0, 10028.6, 274.0>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet

Calling in to post PoV's:

@HDragon | Vali Kuznetsov | POSTED
@Exustine | Milo Denikin | 
@TIMELAPSE | Yuri Maklovich | POSTED
@JimRP | Kessikbayev Kryuchkov | POSTED
@Rimrald | Oliver Brown | POSTED
@ElsynVC | Daniel Cleft | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Dunno why I was called in, I opened a lock during a firefight when the people locked up in the church.

My POV : Me and Timelapse were breaking in during the night, when we got in through the watchtower, along with several other people who were there but weren't technically apart of the break in. We really only had access to handsaws and axes, so there wasn't a way to get the main gate open. When we got inside, I tore off the gates planks thinking that would be able to take down, which didn't work. I went to go do the other walls, however my game was fucked so I relogged. I then stripped and took down those two walls which were blocking a gate, thinking if we were quick enough we could get a car that we heard from friends that was up north a bit in and out, however that massive pole in the middle hindered that plan, along with me needing to get off halfway up the hill north. 

I also see no reason for @JimRP, @Exustine, and @Rimrald to be called in due to the fact that they broke in during times completely irrelevant to the report.

My POV: Showed up in Lop, no one was around and the wolfpack church setup was already trashed, walls were partially destroyed so Exustine and I got started on the gate to the actual church. Dude in a twitch.tv tshirt was in there looting said its been abandoned for a bit. Someone RPing a chernorussian came in after we poked around the tents and i destroyed a lock on the first tent. Exustine was getting the lock on the front of the church, we popped in and took a look at the loot but didn't destroy any walls, drop and stuff to despawn or anything like that. We just took a few things and left.

My POV:

So basically we were told icly that that runners had moved near VMC and went to Lop to check it out after talking with some locals they said they hadn’t seen anyone the entire day since the Russians attacked. So having hostility with the group the runners we decided to break in. We started at the tower were we could easily defend if someone came up on us and we got in from there. Now our main attention was to get out through the gate since it’s easier to chop from the inside once we got down to the frame we quickly realized we had no right tools to take the entire thing down as a gate I think you need a crowbar or something. So Elsyn decided to choose another wall entrance to get out instead to carry some loot out such as tents. Once he broke down the wall some buddies of ours said they were up north can could bring a car so he chopped the wall directly left of it to fit a car in. As soon as he chopped it we realized there was a pole in the way as in no use of a car getting in and out preventing further damage we left. There was no intention of griefing and we’re sorry you all feel that way. These were legitimate break throughs that we carried out sorry for the inconvenience. Hope we can all get past this misunderstanding and continue playing with each other!  

@Exustine will be temp banned until he posts his full and detailed POV and any un-edited video evidence he may have.

I have no video evidence, my POV is essentially the same as Rimrald's. We showed up at the church and saw the walls around it had been trashed but the gate and lock on the front portion remained intact. The man in the twitch.tv shirt was already inside the compound going through the mostly empty tents in the courtyard and we saw our opportunity to finally get into the main portion of the church. We got to work sawing the lock before some Chernarussian came up claiming it was his base but we just kept at it and eventually got in. Poked around the barrels and tents a bit but found basically nothing, then left. Never so much as touched a wall, nor did we see who did in the first place because according to the logs, it had happened 2 hours prior.

@Exustine your temporary ban from the server is lifted, please check this report for further questions

Verdict:

@TIMELAPSE - Griefing | Not Guilty
@ElsynVC - Griefing | Not Guilty

Reason:

Staff have reviewed this report and arrived at the conclusion as seen above. Going over the statements we believe that the actions done against the camp do not class as griefing due to the IC reasons for the dismantling of the camp walls. We do not see this as being done with malicious intent but with the intent to make enough access for a vehicle to be able to enter the premises. 

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

Outcome:

@TIMELAPSE - No Punishment
@ElsynVC - No Punishment

Signed: @Voodoo @Phoenix