Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 03:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 58 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Dynastes

Newcomer

Hi all!  I bought the game recently but I've never really been interested in playing a shoot-em-up kind of style, and being an avid roleplayer, I found you guys.  

I'm literally a DayZ baby, as in it's downloading right now, but hopefully once I get my hours in and can go through the application process I'll see you guys in game!  

Hello

welcome to the community and See you around, *the world isnt as big as it seems everyone finds everyone some day*

Welcome to the community! I wish you good-luck with your white-list and I hope once that is done you'll enjoy your time in the community!

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the community, Dynastes! It's rare to see someone that has yet to even put a hour into the game, but somewhere I envy you a little for getting that first experience and being able to explore it all from such a fresh perspective. Looking forward to seeing your whitelist pass and seeing you run amongst all the great roleplayers in this community.

Welcome 🎉

Welcome, I'm sure there are plenty of people here that would answer any questions you have about whatever you need to know.