Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 23:33
Sign in to follow this  
Aleksander Kolomashin

Appealing Blacklist (VAC 1000+ days old)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): VAC ban on CounterStrike

Why the verdict is not fair: This ban is well over your 365 day requirement so no longer valid

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Steam account https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMemeWhoCriedBoy/ (I was young we have all made mistakes 😞) 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To get unblacklisted so that I can experiance what DayZRP has in store for me!

What could you have done better?: Honestly there is nothing i can do now, if i could obviously go back and avoid this i would

-Thank you so much for reading and undertanding ~Aleks

Edited by Aleksander Kolomashin
Insufficient

Greetings,

After looking over your account and your steam profile. We have decided to accept your appeal and remove your blacklist. Since your VAC Ban is 1098 and is well over the 365 day restriction that we have put in place. With that said please remember that any future VAC bans will result in your account being blacklisted again. You are now able to link your Steam Account to your Forum Account and should be able to apply for whitelist on the server. If you have any question please feel free to join the Discord Helpdesk where someone will assist you.

Thanks,

Randy

/Accepted.