Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 01:18
Sign in to follow this  
Bamboo

s1 - invalid kill report - Lopatino

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1 - Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 9:35 est

Your in game name: Steven Pavlov

Names of allies involved: n/a

Name of suspect/s: Im not sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/a

Detailed description of the events: I was running through Lopatino last night, started to get tired so i found some friendly people that let me stay at there base while i slept. When i woke up i was invading by around 4 people aiming guns asking me to drop my guns,cloths etc.. I did as they told me dropped everything and then they killed me right after i dropped everything.. 

Share this post


Link to post

Connection Logs:

01:32:32 | Player "Steven Pavlov" is connected
01:51:35 | Player "Steven Pavlov" has been disconnected

00:20:17 | Player "Sassy Sassov" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

01:35:25 | Player "Steven Pavlov" hit by FAL

Kill Logs:

01:35:25 | Player "Steven Pavlov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Sassy Sassov" with FN-FAL from 0.945244 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@Bamboo | Steven Pavlov | POSTED

@SassyRP | Sassy Sassov | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

Share this post


Link to post

POV: We had a fight in Lop with some people in the piano house after we wiped them we were inside the house when the OP logged in we asked him what he was doing and he said something along the lines that he was with the people inside so we dropped a initiation  on him. After we drop it myself and @JimRP repeatedly asked him to drop his gun backpack radio and vest it took him a good 30 seconds to drop his gun and while waiting about 20 more seconds to drop his backpack i hit him with my gun to get him to hurry up and because Dayz is buggy it killed him. It was a complete mistake and i am sorry for this i hope the OP understands how buggy this game is.  

Share this post


Link to post

@SassyRP I said i stayed over night to sleep didn't know the people as said in the post. They were friendly enough to let me stay to sleep over night. I dropped all my stuff as told and you straight up killed me after all my stuff was already on the ground.  

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

@SassyRP I said i stayed over night to sleep didn't know the people as said in the post. They were friendly enough to let me stay to sleep over night. I dropped all my stuff as told and you straight up killed me after all my stuff was already on the ground.  

As my ally @JimRP can tell you, you still had your backpack and vest on after us telling you to drop them multiple times. I will wait for the GM's to respond to let me know whats happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SassyRP said:

As my ally @JimRP can tell you, you still had your backpack and vest on after us telling you to drop them multiple times. I will wait for the GM's to respond to let me know whats happening. 

OK guy.. I had legit nothing but my shirt and pants on when you killed me. 

Share this post


Link to post

I walked in and saw them initiate on this man, kept telling him to throw his backpack down (he had logged in somewhere where we had just slaughtered a big group of people) and he did not after multiple people yelled at him to do so. He then got hit when I turned around and went down and flopped on the ground after one hit.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, JimRP said:

I walked in and saw them initiate on this man, kept telling him to throw his backpack down (he had logged in somewhere where we had just slaughtered a big group of people) and he did not after multiple people yelled at him to do so. He then got hit when I turned around and went down and flopped on the ground after one hit.

If you see the time i connected and the time i was killed there is a problem. I had everything off when i was killed. I did as you guys told me. Its not going to take 3 mins to take things off.. You guys had time to talk to me when my stuff was already off but instead you killed me right away.  

Share this post


Link to post

@Bamboo @SassyRP and @JimRP do any of you or anyone else in the area have a video of the event?

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

@Bamboo @SassyRP and @JimRP do any of you or anyone else in the area have a video of the event?

Nah 

Share this post


Link to post

Summary:
The staff team has looked over this report and come to the decision to call this inconclusive. After looking at all the POVs there is just too much of a difference to tell which side is telling the whole story and with that said we can't just go off words alone to decide who is right and who is wrong there needs to be some more solid evidence to back up your claim. The fact is that this could be swayed both ways but without any evidence to back up any of the claims we do not see any other outcome than to close this as inconclusive.

Verdict:
Invalid Kill - inconclusive

Signed by @Derek Steel @Saunders

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...