Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 08:44
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

Make DayZRP great again!

Hi it's me, Kenneth.

It's been alot off tension recently and alot off hostilities. So I want us all to paus and think off all the good times. I have been here since the strart of last year and i love it here. Whenever I got time to play I always jump on, light a joint and have a good time. 

So, with this post I want people who feel like it to:

My best moment here was:

A person i don't know OOC but like to bump into IC is:

Let's spread some love and be happy we all have this community to bring ourself together. I have made some good friends here. 

giphy.gif.8a9a768d1a5bd57c64af2f43e4ca66fa.gif

My best moment here was: Being part off anarchy when i first joined here. Meet alot off good people and friends. 

Person i dont know OOC but like bumping into IC is: @RedSky Benen really good at RP when i met him and also seem chill on his stream.

Edited by Kenneth
Errors

My best moment here was: The day I was kidnapped by Domordci. All hope seemed lost. We were all doomed to die. Only to hear a loud Irish voice scream "PUT YA' FUCKING HANDS UP LADS" and 2v5's them. @Ronnie

A person i don't know OOC but like to bump into IC is: No clue really. I speak to a lot of people OOCly