Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 06:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SaltySully

Odezva (Open Recruitment)

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Ducky sign over all rights to my character Ambroz Ctvrtnik to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or being is placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion.

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Crocodile Man sign over all rights to my character Patrik Englachev to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted. 

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @LoroKoblyat sign over all rights to my character “Goran Englachev” to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.(Ps.: Ban Vidaly 1/10)

Edited by LoroKoblyat
Ban Vidaly

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Milo sign over all rights to my character "Milan Englachev“ to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.

Edited by Milo

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Jonaaaaaas sign over all rights to my character Borov Krovi to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.

Edited by Jonaaaaaas

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Raven06 sign over all rights to my character Ulivar Shevchanko to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Combine  sign over all rights to my character Radec Sokov to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.

Slava Chernarus. 

UmTDE7R.png

ODEZVA UPDATE 11/13/19_____________________________________

It was proposed and accepted that @IrishRepublican on his character, Spartak Makarov, receive the Order of the Knights Star for exceptional bravery in the face of immediate danger. Congratulations.

Awarded @SaltySully Two Month Service Medallion and Jackals campaign medal.

Awarded @Nonplayer Two Month Service Medallion and The Second Shakhovkan State Campaign Ribbon

Awarded @ShuffleMoose Two Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @IrishRepublican One Month Service Medallion and the Order of the Knight's Star.

Awarded @BroJack_4se_Man One Month Service Medallion and The Second Shakhovkan State Campaign Ribbon.

Awarded @Jonaaaaaas One Month Service Medallion, State Defense Award, Wound Ribbon with Bronze Swords, The Second Shakhovkan State Campaign Ribbon and the Jackals campaign medal.

Awarded @Spammerforlife One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @Rinkatorin One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @FatalShot One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @daemonium One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @n0mi One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @Notic3 One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @Jarkow One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @Yevgeny Shevchuk One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @YoMoney One Month Service Medallion.

Awarded @Thrynn Jackals campaign medal.

Awarded @Blakstad The Second Shakhovkan State Campaign Ribbon and Jackals campaign medal.

Awarded @Crocodile Man The Second Shakhovkan State Campaign Ribbon.

@Jonaaaaaas Promoted to Podpraporčík.

Added media thread.

@Nonplayer has taken the Group Ethos.

@SaltySully has taken the Group Ethos.

@IrishRepublican has taken the Group Ethos.

@Thrynn has taken the Group Ethos.

@Ducky has taken the Group Ethos.

@Crocodile Man has taken the Group Ethos.

@LoroKoblyat has taken the Group Ethos.

@Milo has taken the Group Ethos.

@Jonaaaaaas has taken the Group Ethos.

@Raven06 has taken the Group Ethos.

@Combine has taken the Group Ethos.

@TryaxReck replaces @JimRP for Most Wanted Spot Two.

@JimRP replaces @MasonnWB for Most Wanted Spot Four.

@MasonnWB Placed at Most Wanted Spot Five.

Added four new medals;

Order of Merit Fourth Class, Order of Merit Third Class, Order of Merit Second Class and Order of Merit First class.

Edited by SaltySully

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @Blakstad sign over all rights to my character Hyde Nikolo to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.

Edited by Blakstad

While playing in the Odezva group CP, I, @HAMMERFALL314 sign over all rights to my characters Nicholi Korenskie and Gene Durham to the Group Leadership, any kills under any circumstances by Group Members or Group Leadership will be considered valid so long as I am actively within the group CP. As long as I am playing a Odezva Character that is employed, working or affiliated with the group, or is being placed within the group CP, I sign all rights for my character to the group to be handled at their discretion upon being blacklisted.

Sorry for the delay but here is the activity of the group as requested by @Nonplayer

81285fd49a.png

@Frenchie and I have been having a few days break from DayZ for the sake of our own mental health 😄 

You'll be seeing us shortly. 

Edited by Horatio

UmTDE7R.png

ODEZVA UPDATE 11/15/19_____________________________________

Added the following awards;

Distinguished Leadership, Distinguished Conduct, Distinguished Training,  Close Quarters Combat, Marksmanship, Honor Guard Detail, Color Guard Detail, Fidelity, Instructors Excellency, Excellency, Recruitment, Personal Appearance and Recruitment ribbons.

Also added The Silver Cross medal.

Revised and added tiers to the following awards;

Order of Merit

Wound Ribbon

Added medals to the following awards;

State Defense

Gave individuals within the group corresponding tier level for wound ribbons. Policie overhaul soon TM

Blacklisted @TrashTrooper

Edited by SaltySully

@SaltySully have you found out anymore on those that have been/are still inactive within your group?

Also please check over the front page roster of the group and make any changes that might be needed so it lines up with the group CP

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

@SaltySully have you found out anymore on those that have been/are still inactive within your group?

Also please check over the front page roster of the group and make any changes that might be needed so it lines up with the group CP

I haven't, I'll be honest, I've been lazy with DayZRP lately. Some personal issues recently arose and I've been busy dealing with them. Expect me to be more active this week and I'll come to investigate them, if you could, can I request an activity sheet please? Thanks you!

1 hour ago, SaltySully said:

I haven't, I'll be honest, I've been lazy with DayZRP lately. Some personal issues recently arose and I've been busy dealing with them. Expect me to be more active this week and I'll come to investigate them, if you could, can I request an activity sheet please? Thanks you!

As requested:

8d05544dad.png

Wil be updating group page within the coming week, will be making quite a few changes. 

Also forgive my inactivity, battleeye has been donging me in the eyes lately and not letting me play on any dayz server!

Gonna double post just to hype the update a bit, here's a preview of the many graphics I've made.

Ldxr225.png

BqyuZlG.png

All graphics are still WIP and will be finished before I update the thread with them.

On top of all of that, Odezva will be entirely restructured, alongside a new set of goals as phase 1 of group goals have been nearly entirely completed.

Kind of ironic that I'm doing all of these things around the same time of the december 1st update and map switch 😅

Gotta say I didnt expect Odezva to be anything more than an upstart group that would burn out after a couple weeks to a month. Yet here you are still going strong, goals almost completed and a revamp in progress to keep things fresh. Im impressed gentlemen, keep up the good work and mainstay attitude. The community needs more of this when it comes to groups.

Edited by Fenrir

Greetings,

As the following have still not been online since the activity check on November 14th they will need to be removed from your groups roster and GroupCP. If they plan on coming back soon they will need to be re-added to the group when they come back as more than enough time has passed since the last activity check was done.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

In addition to this, there are a further two group members who have not been online for some time. We ask that you get in contact with them and to see what is going on and if they do not plan on returning in the near future they will also need to be removed from the groupCP and roster. Please can you make sure that you contact them and actually remove them upon receiving a response so it doesn't get to the same stage as the four members above. Below are the community members we need you to contact.

image.png
image.png

Thank you for your co-operation.