Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 13:53
SaltySully

Odezva (Open Recruitment)

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. I've met only one Chernorussian so far on this server and he was a nice guy. I hope to meet y'all soon. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

UmTDE7R.png

@radiosalt and @TheMcCafeMenu removed

added @Soviet Lizard

Edited by SaltySully

Well now here's something.  Law enforcement.... have not seen a group like this since the CDF lol.  A interesting idea, should lead to fun RP interactions.  Great work!

Greetings @SullyDat,

After reviewing your group idea page again after you have made the changes we asked you to make, we still believe that the goals are too broad and need to have a personalized touch on them to fit within your groups lore. I have sent you a private message via discord explaining what we are asking for in more detail so that you fully understand our concerns with the goals. A part from that everything else seems to look good as you have fixed all of the other concerns that we have previously brought up.

Thanks,
Saunders

@Saunders Slava Chernarus, it's updated

/Approved 

Good luck guys

Congrats on approval boys, look forward to our next encounter. Good luck gentlemen 

👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

C O N G R A T Z

👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️

We going places boys.

Ef5fA7ek.jpg

S l a v a   C h e r n a r u s !

S l a v a   K o z l o v !

S E M P E R   V I V A !

Edited by SullyDat

Hey guys,

I watched sullys stream yesterday and even though I am not playing mucho anymore and wasn't involved, I'd like to give you some feedback to handle things better next time.

a) Try to keep ooc to a minimum. If you are taken hostage and notice that you die of dehydration or something - rp it out. In this situation your guy tired 1-2 times to say something ic ad then went into multiple ooc comments via text - chat also accusing the other party of badrp and stuff. What you could have done better? You have a lot of options, keep in mind some of your group did not comply so your hostage takers were rather busy. Pull more drama ic - cough down your mic or something, in the end it is the hostage takers responsibility but it is yours to be a good sport and give it some more tries ic instead of going ooc.

b) Re-read the meta gaming rule. Being a hostage having your hands up saying things like  "one is hiding next to me, do you see me we're in the piano house!" - a big no no. That also counts for double-micing when you speak to your hostage takers while having your hands up. What went good in the situation is that you as a group reminded yourselves about it and told people to stop saying things. Unfortunate that it happened multiple times. Situation in which shots are being heard and conversations in discord like "Did you just die?" "Yes they got me." occur  - are also seen as meta gaming. As you said in your stream - dead man don't speak.

c) Hard one but try and focus on the situation and not on potential rule breaks of the other party. Watching your stream, you were in a tough situation but the main part of you guys being involved, talked about "yeah what they do is badrp" "yeah, they are impersonating" "who is this even?" "they had no reason to initiate" - What you could have done better? Remind yourself: all ooc things which can be dealt with afterwards. Try to focus on the situation ic and have your peoples back. Again it is a  tough one, especially if a stream chat tells you that your people are breaking rules & co. 

d) A positive thing at the end - mid situation- you managed to get your focus back again for some time. Your character was stuck in a fucked up situation, yelling down the stair case through gun fire, the pain rp after taking a bullet, choosing a risky way for an escape - those things were very immersive and really good rp from your side. 

Please don't feel like you need to write down a justification paragraph but just take it on board and see what you can work out as a group 🙂

Slava

Edited by Ron

@Ron Thank you for the feed back! We try our best to stay in accordance with the rules and try to be as immersive as possible for everyone involved!

UmTDE7R.png

@Soviet Lizard Resigned

@Jarkow Finally made his character (bruh)

@IrishRepublican & @FatalShot are promoted to Seržant

Will be posting lore update soon and a complete revamp of the goals considering the massive amount of group changes and RP that has occurred in game since then

tl;dr, militant chernarussian nationalist police officers and fire fighters that is tired of foreigner shit

soonTM

Edited by SaltySully

From what I experienced through my role play session with Ivo I have realized that the rp and story coming from this group actually is very compelling during my encounter there were some lies and situations exchanged and when it all tied together at the end I was left extremely satisfied with the RP I was receiving and I am very far from being disappointed I hope to continue our interactions in the near future to see what this group can really offer to the people of chernarus

Activity Update:

Its been a week since approval and no major issues. Keep up the activity and work on any feedback you have received.

3c6d08b795.png

Posted (edited)

UmTDE7R.png

@Voodoo Just to notify you @Yevgeny Shevchuk Wont be online for a while as he has Austrian army obligations and I'm unsure about @IrishRepublican But I know he also has military obligations aswell

Added @obidan66 as Rotny, updated goals, still working on massive lore update

Edited by SaltySully

Posted (edited)

@Voodoo

As @SullyDat said. Im busy for another 3-4 Months with the army , training a new batch of recruits and beeing out and about.. no clue when I will get days off. Hope that will not pose a problem for myself or the group.

Edit : Got Promoted to Lance Corporal the other day.

Edited by Yevgeny Shevchuk

Posted (edited)

UmTDE7R.png

Big update!

Promoted @Yevgeny Shevchuk from Strážmistr to Praporučík.

Promoted @obidan66 from Rotny to Strážmistr.

Added @Daniel West, Daniel West, to Oheň.

Added @Jonaaaaaas, Borov Korvi, to Policie.

Added @bob123, Igor Macek, to Policie.

Added @BroJack_4se_Man, Pavel Victorovich, to Policie.

Added @daemonium, Jaren Ward, as Civilian.

Added @twilight_dweller, Vitalij Strelkov, as Civilian.

Added @Notic3, Johnny Malong, as Civilian.

Added @Ulthel Ashven Davis, as Civilian.

Added @CaptainChips, Ivan Risvold, as Civilian.

Added @Wolly, Wolly Wilson, as Civilian.

Added @headfever, James Morris, as Civilian.

All of you guys that got pinged and want to continue being one of our civilians go to our group page area and request to join, pm/dm me privately if you're no longer interested.

Semper Viva!

Edited by SullyDat

Just met these lads for the first time today, the entire experience was great. Removing illegal weeds from our outpost 😄

-Keep the good work going lads!

Met these dudes today cool guys. We did alot today and alot of rp  mos def would do again. Shout out to the captain we made it happen brosif

I love working with these guys. Always great rp and they sure know how to hype us up before a fight! 

Great bunch of guys and always delivering decent role play scenarios, Never a dull moment with odezva

UmTDE7R.png

Archived the Ochranka and introduced the Milice in replacement of it.

Archived the rank of Rotny and replaced it with Strážník.

Introduced the following ranks; Nadstrážmistr, Podpraporčík, Nadpraporčík, Podporučík, Nadporučík, Major,  Podplukovník and Plukovník.

Redesigned rank insignia.

Updated group lore post with 8+ more paragraphs to reflect their now militant state.

Recruited @Spammerforlife.

Recruited @Thrynn.

Recruited @KingForADay.

Assigned @Thrynn as a Strážník in the Milice.

Assigned @KingForADay as a Strážník in the Milice.

Assigned @ShuffleMoose as a Strážník in the Milice.

Assigned @FatalShot as a Praporčík in the Milice.

Assigned @Ulthel as a Podporučík in the Milice.

Assigned @Spammerforlife as a Strážník in the Policie.

Promoted  @Jonaaaaaas from Strážník to Strážmistr in the Policie.

Promoted @BroJack_4se_Man from Strážník to Nadstrážmistr in the Policie.

Promoted @IrishRepublican from Strážmistr to Podpraporčík in the Policie.

Promoted @obidan66 from Praporčík to Podporučík in the Policie.

Promoted @SullyDat from Kapitán to Major in Odezva.

Promoted @Yevgeny Shevchuk from Praporčík to Podporučík in the Oheň.

Added @AndreyQ, @FalkRP, @JimRP, @Kordruga & @Masonn to the Most Wanted section.

Added Anarchy, Vultures, 5.0.3, Russo Syndicate, United Nations, Chedaki & Russians to wanted section.

Edited by SullyDat