Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 01:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SaltySully

Odezva (Open Recruitment)

This is gonna be an interesting group to come across. I hope a foreigner like me won't be kicked out 😅

At first I thought it was Odesza, like the music. Good luck with the group!

I've managed to have two short encounters with you guys today, cheers. I really hope you'll be able to create the things you speak of in game and that I'll be seeing you more often. Good luck! 

Slava Chernarus!

Ok interesting group. Something similar that I always wanted to see, yet I have some questions and concerns:

Отклик also known as Odezva in Chernarussian is a group primarily comprised of former Police, Fire and Medical personnel from the various provinces around South Zagoria. The group’s ideology is largely centered around the preservation of the Chernarussian land and to eliminate the cholera outbreak that has been brought to the region, even if it means by usage of deportation or extermination.

Can you explain me, everything highlighted. You have medical staff and cholera being spread mostly by unsafe food and water, how come does it lead to deportation or extermination? Seems a bit harsh?

Would be good if you destroy peoples food or ban certain areas cos food is "unsafe" there or something.

What I think should be added:

What I personally would like to see, is that this group would start building up the government again and Indoctrinate ALL the survivors into this system. Making and handing out citizenships in a form of some paperwork or an ID card. That the police and military can check and so on.

From there you can do the whole paperwork for living permits, vehicle and gun licenses to restore some order and so on. Actually living and breathing system. See that would be good RP imo.

Edited by Shanoby

18 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

Ok interesting group. Something similar that I always wanted to see, yet I have some questions and concerns:

Can you explain me, everything highlighted. You have medical staff and cholera being spread mostly by unsafe food and water, how come does it lead to deportation or extermination? Seems a bit harsh?

Would be good if you destroy peoples food or ban certain areas cos food is "unsafe" there or something.

What I think should be added:

What I personally would like to see, is that this group would start building up the government again and Indoctrinate ALL the survivors into this system. Making and handing out citizenships in a form of some paperwork or an ID card. That the police and military can check and so on.

From there you can do the whole paperwork for living permits, vehicle and gun licenses to restore some order and so on. Actually living and breathing system. See that would be good RP imo.

Anything to justify us deporting foreigners and russians 😉

Also the second part is planned to do, we have several sets of goals that we have on a text doc and once we complete one set, we'll replace it with the next one and so forth.

edit: we'll most likely arrest and deport anyone that is found carrying cholera laced food / drink, which will be extremely hard to determine

Edited by SullyDat

1 hour ago, SullyDat said:

Anything to justify us deporting foreigners and russians 

I respect that, but I  would rather see you as just ultra nationalists who deport people for real reasons. Otherwise I cannot take it seriously and feels just like one of those "dumb" reasons that no one would believe anyways.

Yet the question then stands, why would you write this in the backstory as it is a real reason if it is fake?

Edited by Shanoby

In my opinion with there already being 3 approved Chernarussian Nationalist groups it feels a little much a fourth popping up, but I still wish you all the best of luck with your group just the same.

Edited by Malthis

good luck, the more nationals helping free our country from the foreign douche bags the better, even tho you are feds and Vania aint going back to the pen, I look forward to maybe working with you guys at some point. 

Good luck guys, heads up 

Edited by ne_om

Glad I could do a little mini-event for ya'll and the others in the area. I didn't originally intend for it to turn into this but hey it worked so that's what I did. Me and Staggs are going to be targeting streamers for this sort of thing to get more folks involved.

Good luck with the group.

Police roleplay are fun 

I and @Joe and @UndeadRP@dead did it

Heard good things about you

ozMuVF6.gif

keep it up

Edited by BorisVC

UmTDE7R.png

Added @Wooly, @JHoward as Civilians.

Made @TheMcCafeMenu a Rotny.

Made @YoMoney Policie Command.

Made @radiosalt Rotny, Policie.

Completed Establish a Headquarters (Day 801).

Updated Recruit members for the South Zagorian Odezva Chapter (0/12) (Day 829) to (5/12).

Updated Confront Russians / Foreigners (0/10) (Day 822) to (5/12).

Will update lore soon.

This Group looks good and had my first interaction with you guys. I didn't actually get to RP with you guys as I was the one who killed 3 of you. From What I heard, after you guys engaged on my dude it was basically you guys just yelling and demanding something he couldn't communicate to me since you took his radio. Wish to Actually RP with you guys as our 2 groups are quite literally opposites.  As for room for improvement... Make sure if you want a demand made to the attacker, you give the person their radio to communicate  with the attacker to stop attacking. Also, would like to hear a bit more RP rather than just asking the same question over and over again

6 hours ago, Masonn said:

This Group looks good and had my first interaction with you guys. I didn't actually get to RP with you guys as I was the one who killed 3 of you. From What I heard, after you guys engaged on my dude it was basically you guys just yelling and demanding something he couldn't communicate to me since you took his radio. Wish to Actually RP with you guys as our 2 groups are quite literally opposites.  As for room for improvement... Make sure if you want a demand made to the attacker, you give the person their radio to communicate  with the attacker to stop attacking. Also, would like to hear a bit more RP rather than just asking the same question over and over again

We had offered a radio multiple times and would have ensured he could be able to communicate but he wasn't compliant so and also we weren't expecting to get into a gunfight with you guys as we had planned on role-playing the entire encounter with how our prison system works but unfortunately you had cut that short by shooting us.

And we did attempt to role-play during but it's kinda hard to do that when your dudes be dropping outside and your main priority is to get that to stop and to protect the hostages 😕

Edited by SullyDat

UmTDE7R.png

Changed goal: Recruit members for the South Zagorian Odezva Chapter (5/12) (Day 829) to (6/12)

Changed goal:  Confront Russians / Foreigners (5/10) (Day 822) to (8/10)

Recruited:  @Jarkow,  Policie , Rotny

Made:  @JL1288, - Policie, Rotny

Laid to rest:  Aldo Moss, @JL1288, Ochranka

Odpočívej v pokoji my friend, we will take the watch from here.

On 9/7/2019 at 9:28 PM, SullyDat said:

Confront Russians / Foreigners (5/10) (Day 822)

This goal baffles me a bit. By confronting Russians and foreigners you mean taking them hostage or what? Also, once you confront 10 of these people are you gonna stop confronting Russians and foreigners seeing as the goal is completed?

32 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

This goal baffles me a bit. By confronting Russians and foreigners you mean taking them hostage or what? Also, once you confront 10 of these people are you gonna stop confronting Russians and foreigners seeing as the goal is completed?

I agree. It gets a bit confusing when they  state "Ochranka is unique due to Odezva High Command allowing foreigners to join its ranks" but yet that goal sounds hostile to foreigners.

Also this perm Goal "Deport Russians and Foreigners to Jelení Ostrov or to the Russian Border"

Needs a bit of clarification maybe?

Edited by andysuter

2 hours ago, andysuter said:

I agree. It gets a bit confusing when they  state "Ochranka is unique due to Odezva High Command allowing foreigners to join its ranks" but yet that goal sounds hostile to foreigners.

Also this perm Goal "Deport Russians and Foreigners to Jelení Ostrov or to the Russian Border"

Needs a bit of clarification maybe?

Alright here is some clarification of our policy, we are tolerant of foreigners who adopt our culture and trade information, items and whatever which helps us complete our goals, and those said foreigners gain our trust but cannot progress high into our group. Foreigners who are defiant and actively trying to destroy us for the sake of preventing a Chernarussian group stopping them completing their goals are hostile foreigners. 

Greetings @SullyDat & other members,

After reviewing this group idea there are some things that concern me mainly with the goals of the group. They are very broad and generic. They lack a clear and unique path for the group. Most groups do these things by default, and they cannot be counted as goals in and of themselves. The unique goals you do have are short and rather run of the mill. If you could please create and change the generic goals that you have so they are more unique and tailored to the unique group. Also, @Wooly isn't even someone who is whitelisted on the server and they are on your roster. Please remove anyone who is not active in-game from the roster. I only noticed a few of them the rest of the group had good activity. 

Thanks,

Randy

UmTDE7R.png

@RandyUpdated goals to be a bit more relevant and more broad towards our group's idealogy

also removed wooly

Edited by SaltySully