Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 06:29
SaltySully

Odezva (Open Recruitment)

Recommended Posts

CPD finna throw hands

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck ladys

Share this post


Link to post

Excited for this group.

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck with law enforcement 

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck, guys!

Share this post


Link to post

CPD!

 

Also:

@Nonplayer ECKS DEE XDDDD LUL POO-LEECE
(He'll get what I mean, don't worry, I haven't gone nuts yet!)

Edited by Combine

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, im Kenneth. I wish you good luck.

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck with the group!!

Share this post


Link to post

OOO... trying to bring some justice hmmmm.... Good Luck with the group ❤️ Love the fact we'll see some cops roaming.

Share this post


Link to post

So wait. You ask me if a faction is okay and "in compliance" I tell you no and that I'll explain and you post it anyways? 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey buddy, I just wanted to show this Ranking of Police I don't know how unilateral it is across the planet but here it is anyways at least this is run in the city I work for.

Chief

Assistant Chief

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Officer

 

Edited by Denton Fitz
Chart to small

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Denton Fitz said:

Hey buddy, I just wanted to show this Ranking of Police I don't know how unilateral it is across the planet but here it is anyways at least this is run in the city I work for.

Chief

Assistant Chief

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Officer

 

I was going to comment on this thread about the ranks...

I like the ones that Denton has suggested, my only addition would be to translate them to Czech/Chernarussian. Maybe with the help of @PaulB ?

 

Besides that, group looks decent.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Conor said:

I was going to comment on this thread about the ranks...

I like the ones that Denton has suggested, my only addition would be to translate them to Czech/Chernarussian. Maybe with the help of @PaulB ?

 

Besides that, group looks decent.

About the official ranks. Loremasters are to be asked. Only i can help with is to provide ranks within Czech Police so only LM can say if Chernarussian ranks are the same like the Czech one + those ranks above are far away from Czech ranks. Check here Czech police ranks  those are official sites of PČR.

Edited by PaulB

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PaulB said:

About the official ranks. Loremasters are to be asked. Only i can help with is to provide ranks within Czech Police so only LM can say if Chernarussian ranks are the same like the Czech one + those ranks above are far away from Czech ranks. Check here Czech police ranks  those are official sites of PČR.

Calling in @Major @Phatal @StagsviewRB for their PoV and any video evidence they may have.

Share this post


Link to post

@SullyDat if you could please contact @Major about this group as soon as possible.

Until then this will be archived as currently such a group conflicts with the lore.
Hopefully you are able to work with the Loremasters to fix this.

Contact a Mod+ once you've spoken to Major to unarchive 🙂

/archived

Share this post


Link to post

/Unarchived

 

Share this post


Link to post

Slava Chernarus!

Share this post


Link to post

Group will be revamped and retrofitted in order to appeal to Major. 

 

Group will be renamed to Odezva and will focus on nationalistic first responders that have banded together after the outbreak. The group should be 100% completed by the end of today after I'm back from work.

@Nonplayer Can you post the Google doc of Odezva? I'm on mobile

Share this post


Link to post

@Nonplayer Appreciate it, I'll update the forum post when I got access to a comp

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...