Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 09:34
Sign in to follow this  
Fullchord

Perma Killed Character

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/42429-fullchord/ (on the left side of profile page with also a screenshot of report attached)

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe that it is unfair to permanently kill my character (Garry Green). I served the 5 day temp ban, acknowledged the report, apologized in the stream, and understood why I got banned. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: That night I was just depressed and was shooting zombies and these guys come up and rob me saying "you want to die?" so I said yes and said something like I want to be with my friends and so they killed me. The end. Was about to call it a night when my character gets banned so I speak with Zanaan (the reporter) and he tells me that it is bad RP to say "I want to be with my friends" and I agree that it was a bad experience for the streamer so I served my 5 day ban and came back and my character was killed and I was unable to play. I have recently joined an official group (Russo Syndicate) and would like to not got through the rejoin process with another name.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unkill my character (Garry Green)

What could you have done better?: Could have pleaded for my life to make good RP for the aggressive RPer

Capture.PNG

Greetings @Fullchord,

Another team of staff members have looked over your appeal.

After reviewing the evidence and your appeal we have decided to Deny your appeal. As seen in the clip you did not show value for your characters life at all while being held at gun point. All you state is "Go ahead and do it" and that your reason is that you want to be with your friends. This shows no value at all for your characters life.

Here is the rule that supports this rulebreak:

• 3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Appeal Denied: Points & Ban Remain w/ Character PKed

Signed by Myself w/ Notes.