Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 17:49
Sign in to follow this  
JorrdanVC

Abusive Behavior?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606142554727120896/619798950672859136/unknown.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I mean the verdict is some what fair but how is it Abusive Behavior at all? I said "Up the RA" which some may say the IRA is a "Terrorist Organization" but that is just a opinion. Anyways people can say "Allah Akbar" but I can't say "Up the RA"unknown.png And some might say that the phrase "Allah Akbar" is associated with Terrorist Organizations.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'll take a caution and not post things of the sort in the future but 10 points for 3 words fuck me man.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Lower Points or remove them entirely

What could you have done better?: I guess not post 3 words that people have opinions on

Edited by JorrdanVC

Hi,

A separate team of staff  have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to lower the points given to 5.

More people followed suit after your initial post, and those were also given 5 points. It makes more sense for you also to receive 5. Keep in mind though, saying something like this could be considered very offensive to some people of our community. The IRA does not represent anything we would want to front here. In the future we ask that you refrain from posting more about this group.

You also compare it to "Allahu Akbar", which is a religious phrase. 

‘God is most great’, used by Muslims in prayers and as a general declaration of faith or thanksgiving.

With that said,

Appeal accepted-ish, points lowered.

Signed @Hofer, @Voodoo & @Saunders