Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 17:52
Sign in to follow this  
Denton Fitz

94.6 Broadcast Across Deer Isle: Initiative News

*A large amount of static is heard from the radio as a voice comes through*

Well hello out there this is initiative Operator Zeb, its a wonderful 23C out side and cloud coverage is minimal, As always watch out for the larger towns and city's as the slobbering mass's are still about. If your looking for an easy way to get around we over here at the Initiative say better to be quiet and alive then loud and dead. Welp, we would like to give a shout out to those out there trying to make it day to day on this beautiful island, Stay safe out there folks. Operative Zeb signing off.

*Static cuts in on the channel before fading out*

Edited by Denton Fitz

*Static Is heard before a cheery voice bounces from it*

Hi all again this is Initiative Operator Zeb here, just wanting to touch base again with you all. Its been a  wonderful couple of days weather wise with mild wind and a low hanging fog in the morning's. I want to remind everyone that currently the Drooler's threat level on this island is quite high almost like something has them stirred up. If you are hearing this just remember quiet is safe and loud and proud  is dead. We over here at the Initiative just want to give some tips out for you fine folks traveling the weary roads, if you run across any strangers approach with caution as crimes have been reported along the Stonington area keep your guard up and keep alive, remember that your life is more important then your wallet. In more daily news do keep safe as a recent wave of rather hostile individuals have been reported attacking and attempting to steal from any local settlements in the lower Deer Isle area be on the lookout. For the final message of the day we end it with our shout out to those trying to make it day to day on this Beautiful island, Stay safe out there folks and with that I play this little tune of you fine folks out there. Operative Zeb Signing off.

*A Song is played through the radio at the end of the song static cuts in on the channel before fading out*

Edited by Denton Fitz

*A voice booms over the radio.*

"What the fuck is a 'Stonington'?"

*The voice fades*

*A Cheery Voice is heard from the radio*

Well Hi all again this is Initiative Operator Zeb again, It was brought to my attention that maybe all the names on our tourist map are not uh, up to date. Well either way in this rendition to clarify that Stonington is at least on my little tourist guide, is the largest Town.... Uh... City, Yea City. Okay moving on in more recent news, The weather has held up with a wonderful 22C so you can lose those those heavy winter hats my friends. When we get back i'll get you some more news but enjoy the brake with this local ditty.

*Music is heard and after the it ends the voice returns*

We are back with everything you need to know, well more on the story of Attacks in the lower area of Deer isle, we have doing work in to looking in to these claims and have found it to be mostly true with the new additions being of that it started off as a Hot Breaking and Entering, When the Property Owners opened fire on the said Attackers, Leading to our reports to at least Three dead. With the outbreak of Violence in the area we recommend everyone stay safe out there. We wanted to get in touch with locals on the island to understand the climate of this Chernorussian area and found that most people on the island that are Natives or rather natives to the greater region are rather very accepting to the presence of outsiders as long as those outsiders are willing to be tolerant, in any case we advise all to be kind guests while we all stay abroad from our perspective homelands. As always we want to end this Initiative news with our simple reminder, we end it with our shout out to those trying to make it day to day on this Beautiful island, Stay safe out there folks and with that I play this little tune for you fine folks out there. Operative Zeb Signing off.

*Music is Heard and at the end of the song the channel goes quiet.*