Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 11:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BandsRP

Invalid Execution(Role-played)/Ruleplay/UHD

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict of guilty and the 5 day ban is fair. I do not feel the amount of points and an "aggravated" is fair. This was my first ever guilty verdict on a report while, Hdragon was given 10 points and not aggravated for doing almost the same thing I did, and he has been given points many times before. Except in my case I gave the hostage slightly more roleplay and was well aware of my demand before he spoke, while Hdragon killed the hostage very quickly after the demand was given, where the hostage might not have fully understood what he said. I dont see why I was given more points. Report I am referring to- 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: When I demanded the hostage to stop speaking or he would be killed, I was very exposed from many different angles where people had been shooting at me from. I did not want the hostage to talk so I could hear the situation and have the hostiles not know where I was. After the demand was given he waited a few seconds to provide a response, so I believed I would be okay killing him. I do not believe this is a unreasonable demand since he is on the other side of a wall and that is not the best place to have a conversation, because it would put my life in risk. After I killed the hostage for not complying to my demands I ran over and talked

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Less points and not aggravated

What could you have done better?: Not given a unreasonable demand to the hostage and used my technical kill rights on the hostage.

Edited by BandsRP
wrong name

Greetings!

A separate team of staff members have looked over your appeal and have decided to reduce your points from 15 to 10, as we believe that the aggravation was unnecessary as you didn't do anything out of pure ill intent and just tried to act according to how the rules are written. with that said however we still believe in the report in question you still broke the rules hence why it is not a full removal. 

Hope you understand

signed @Samti & @Saunders