S2 - unknown location - invalid execution

Server and location:  S2 - unknown location

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  around 18:00

Your in game name:  Kaden Nivek

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s:  Rihanna Koehler

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  no

Detailed description of the events:  respawned in an unknown location so I went to go loot around. soon after I ran into @Winter Lianne who told me to put my hands up, which I did. she asks my name and who do i associate with. I lie and said its Boris and that i am with no one. not long after she took me to a shed. she told me to drop my bag which i said "i will need to drop my hands to take it off." she said something about having a gun to my head which was not a problem. so when i took off my bag she hit me with the butt of her weapon and said something around the lines "you think i'm a fool" in which i said that i had no idea what she was talking about. she told me to get on my knees and for her reason to shoot me in the head was because "my kind" (Chernarussian) killed her love.  

during that time also another respawn came around but she pointed her gun at them and said  "if you come any closer i'll shoot you both" type of thing which i warned the person not to get any closer cause i didnt want them to get shot by her.

The whole time i was complying to everything she wanted while trying to rp with her more but all she did was yell at me (text rp style), gave bad rp, and shot me in the head at the end.

Edited by Wolfen

My Point of View: I go into a town on Deer Isle after encountering a seemingly american man in a nearby military compound. I go in and see the report creator. The first words he utters indicates a Chernorussian. My character's husband, Dieter, was killed by Chernarussian's so she harbors a great resentment towards them. I initiate them with this in mind, and order him first to throw his hands in the air, text RP since my voice is indeed a males voice and would break my character. and then to his knees. I ask him who he was, and he stated his name was indeed Boris, and asked his affiliation, in which he indeed replied alone, he just got off a boat. The man was cooperating, but the situation escalated when I heard a rifle shot very nearby, which makes my character believe he's not truly alone. I take him into a shed a meter away, and order him to drop his bag. He tells me that he must put his hands down for it, in which I reply that the barrel is at his head. After a brief period of stating he had to drop his hands, he did. It was empty, which would enrage my character, thinking she's being fooled, so she smacks him with the gun. At that point, I hear the aforementioned new-spawn, and initiate him, telling him to back away, and if he came closer I would shoot them both. The other ran away, and I closed the door. I state that Chernarussians killed my character's husband, Dieter, and she wants revenge, and so, I shoot him in the head. The first shot didn't kill him since it was an MP7, so I put two more shots in for good measure, loot some food from his corpse, and run away as I heard more gunfire.

I will find the location on Izurvive maps so that it makes looking through logs easier. Edit: I believe it to have happened in Greenville, but Deer Isl has no town names, so i could be wrong. I am going based off of town layout adjacent to water tower.

Edited by Winter Lianne
Providing possible location

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:44:27 | Player "Kaden Nivek" is connected
- Dead -
22:38:06 | Player "Kaden Nivek" has been disconnected

21:26:50 | Player "Rihanna Koehler" is connected
22:16:03 | Player "Rihanna Koehler" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:59:23 | Player "Kaden Nivek" hit by Player "Rihanna Koehler" with MP7 from 0.738764 meters 
21:59:24 | Player "Kaden Nivek" hit by Player "Rihanna Koehler" with MP7 from 0.738764 meters 
21:59:24 | Player "Kaden Nivek" hit by Player "Rihanna Koehler" with MP7 from 0.738764 meters 
21:59:24 | Player "Kaden Nivek" hit by Player "Rihanna Koehler" with MP7 from 0.938417 meters 
21:59:24 | Player "Kaden Nivek" hit by Player "Rihanna Koehler" with MP7 from 0.938417 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

21:59:24 | Player "Kaden Nivek" (DEAD) killed by Player "Rihanna Koehler" with MP7 from 0.738764 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

21:42:54 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Hallo.
21:43:01 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Ist friend?
21:43:09 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Das gut.
21:43:19 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Deustch!
21:43:38 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Wasser, bitte.
21:43:56 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Ja, danke.
21:44:10 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Danke!
21:44:49 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Nein.
21:45:02 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Und du!
21:50:39 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): UP
21:50:48 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): HANDS UP OR I SHOOT
21:50:57 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): KNEES!!
21:51:10 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): WHO ARE YOU!
21:51:28 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): AFFILIATION?!
21:52:02 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): ARE YOU REALL ALONE?!?!
21:52:40 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): WHAT WAS THAT SHOT?!
21:52:45 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): WHO IS IT?!?!
21:53:05 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): FEET!!
21:53:15 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): WALK!! TO SHED!!
21:53:25 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): JA!!!
21:53:54 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): DROP THE BAG!!
21:54:12 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): I HAVE BARREL AT YOUR HEAD!!!
21:54:36 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): DROP THE BAG NOW!! ANY OTHER MOVES YOU DIE!!
21:55:15 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Shize..
21:55:24 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): YOU PLAY ME FOR A FOOL!!
21:56:01 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): You nationals want same thing, foreigners dead!
21:56:21 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): YOU LOOK HOW I SAY YOU DO!!
21:57:44 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): MEINE LIEBE, MY LOVE!!! YOU ALL KILLED HIM!!!
21:57:57 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Now I get revenge fur meine liebe!
21:58:20 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): STAY BACK!!
21:58:43 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): COME CLOSER AND YOU BOTH DIE!
21:59:03 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): KNEES!
21:59:22 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Fur meine Dieter, meine liebe..
22:07:44 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Ist no use..
22:08:05 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): If you hear me, meine freund, I am sorry.

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Wolfen | Kaden Nivek | OP
@Winter Lianne | Rihanna Koehler | POSTED

22:07:44 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Ist no use..
22:08:05 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): If you hear me, meine freund, I am sorry.

Just information: these were for a seperate event. I found an unconscious person and attempted to revive them, but I think they were bugged to where I couldn't, so I left.

21:42:54 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Hallo.
21:43:01 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Ist friend?
21:43:09 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Das gut.
21:43:19 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Deustch!
21:43:38 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Wasser, bitte.
21:43:56 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Ja, danke.
21:44:10 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Danke!
21:44:49 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Nein.
21:45:02 | Chat("Rihanna Koehler"): Und du!

These as well, the conversation with the aforementioned American.

Edited by Winter Lianne

15 minutes ago, Winter Lianne said:

The first words he utters indicates a Chernorussian. My character's husband, Dieter, was killed by Chernarussian's so she harbors a great resentment towards them. I initiate them with this in mind,

this is false as you initiated on me before i even said anything

5 minutes ago, Wolfen said:

this is false as you initiated on me before i even said anything

You greeted with a fluent accent that indicates one of two things: A Russian, or a Chernorussian. Chernorussians have, in my opinion, a bit more slavic "twang" if you will, and you performed that well, in which I do applaud you for that. Now, that being said, I initiated you after you'd greeted me.

22 minutes ago, Winter Lianne said:

Chernorussians have, in my opinion, a bit more slavic "twang" if you will, and you performed that well, in which I do applaud you for that.

haha, well thank you for that. i thought i was doing a horrible job at the accent. 

but now that i think about it i might have said "oh" and "hallo". sorry bout that been a rough hour

Just now, Wolfen said:

haha, well thank you for that. i thought i was doing a horrible job at the accent. 

but now that i think about it i might have said "oh" and "hallo". sorry bout that been a rough hour

Don't worry about it, we each have our rough days, I understand this.

@Wolfen Do you wish continue this report.

no, go ahead and close it please

A team of staff members have looked over this report and have decided to honour the request of the OP @Wolfen and close the report!

signed @Samti & @Saunders