Server time (UTC): 2019-10-21, 23:54
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroRP

Doc Holliday’s Wonder Emporium of Services

*A broadcast would start. The speaker is male and the voice is raspy and deep.*

Hello travelers. This is the esteemed and well respected Doctor Holliday. I am offering various services to the highest bidders when I am available. My services range from home visits that include standard medical care to trauma care. Other services are available as well.” 

Perhaps you are planning a raid and want medical staff on standby? Doc Holliday is there for you. Do you need someone to talk or you just want to make them suffer? With the right medication and Doc Holliday by your side those dreams can become a reality.

You might be saying to yourself. I don’t need these types of services, I am an upstanding and law abiding citizen! Well do not fret, Doc Holliday also offers medications and miracle tonics to the poor unfortunate souls of this world!

So call now for an estimate for the services and goods you need!

*The broadcast would repeat every hour*

Edited by Zero

*The previous broadcast would end and be replaced with a new one, the speaker is the same.*

"Hello wayfarers, this is Holliday again. My services are available to any and all. Perhaps your group is looking for a medical professional to help with day by day camp needs? Or maybe you are going to need assistance keeping your men alive and stable during a time of dangerous conflict? Stabilization and trauma is my specialty and with the right incentives I could help save your loved ones from death."

*The broadcast would end but repeat every hour.*

*A Chicago accent fills the frequency.*

"Doc, I'd like to hire your services again. Contact me on my private frequency, there we can discuss the exact business and payment."

*The frequency would go silent again.*

*Doc would come to the radio.*

"What chu want ese?"

*He releases the PTT.*

*Doc would respond.*

"Bitch I'm going back to the west and seeing what is going on in the safe-zone refugee camps, tell me if you want me to pick some product up and bring it there. I'm taking some of my moonshine, if you got any of that new stuff I'll sell it up near the outskirts. I'm leaving tomorrow."

*He would release the PTT.*

Edited by Zero