Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 10:01
C-J

The 5.0.3 [Strict IC Recruitment]

Recommended Posts

Goodluck guys, glad to see this up finally.

Love the graphics.

Share this post


Link to post

Graphics pre cool pre cool

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome @Ozymandias to the roster!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Eifa

.

Edited by Eifa

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Eifa said:

I have loved all the RP I have ever had so far with this group! They are a great and hilarious bunch OOC'ly and a equally as fantastic bunch IC! ^^ I love them all and yes that even includes you sarge sticky fingers @C-J 😂 p.s. I love you too Erica! @CocoMii 🌟

Just remember, keep a bag full of hand cuffs ready for CJ when you next see him 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Eifa

.

Edited by Eifa

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome my bby girl @MajooRB To the roster!

Share this post


Link to post

Lovely to be here friendos 🙈

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome our first Official Slave @William89 to the roster! Good to have you around!

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome @Husky. our puppy to the roster!

Share this post


Link to post

@C-J Better add the role 'the goodest boy' to your roster or I'll be gone in a heartbeat 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post

I wish I had gotten around to this sooner. This group looks Amazing gentlemen. I’ve had a couple interactions with warren but the main thing that stuck out to me so far was when we met in vyshnoye with @C-J

nothing super spectacular happens in terms of talking (not meant as a bad RP) but you seemed to have separated you IRL self truly from your character which is amazing as a lot of people seem to just be playing their real life selves on the server. We had discussed a treaty amongst our 2 groups which was a good talk but only to be gunned down in a field shortly after since we engaged on one of your guys unknown to us at that time and you guys slaughtered us. Fortunately a hope, a prayer, and a server restart brought Noah back from the “Dead” and ran away from you guys for a hour or 2 and escaped. I look forward to future interactions with you because I hear about you guys a lot OOC and IC most of which are good things (other than a few salty people) good luck guys and hope this group pans out

Share this post


Link to post

Great back story loving the whole thing cant wait to meet you guys in game. I already met CJ when i first started the server i killed him by accident in lopatino  lol sorry bro but cool guy would love to rp with him some more.  Met king and coco didnt really end to well for me or my boy mos def got the drop on us. I definitly want to meet up with king and coco again  i did some bad rp with them and would like to make it up👍.  Over all ladies and gents i hope you guys make it. By the way did someone lock all you guys in a barn today? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Milo said:

Great back story loving the whole thing cant wait to meet you guys in game. I already met CJ when i first started the server i killed him by accident in lopatino  lol sorry bro but cool guy would love to rp with him some more.  Met king and coco didnt really end to well for me or my boy mos def got the drop on us. I definitly want to meet up with king and coco again  i did some bad rp with them and would like to make it up👍.  Over all ladies and gents i hope you guys make it. By the way did someone lock all you guys in a barn today? 

water under the bridge m8, and no one locked us in a barn today, looking forward to seeing you around

Share this post


Link to post

Promotions! Congratulations to:

@Ozymandias  - Francis Thursday [Goon -> Youngin]

@Korha  - Olivia Rose [Goon -> Youngin]

Thanks for the great RP and dedication, The promotions are well deserved.

 

Share this post


Link to post

We all know you'd prefer Olivia in the /slave/ role, don't lie @C-J 😆

Edited by Korha

Share this post


Link to post

🤔

Really looks like a super high quality group cj!

Super duper looking forwards to our future in game interactions on roleplay!!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, UndeadRP said:

🤔

Really looks like a super high quality group cj!

Super duper looking forwards to our future in game interactions on roleplay!!!

Yea hopefully I’ll see you around debug again mate

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, C-J said:

Yea hopefully I’ll see you around debug again mate

HaHa! 

Well it is the only place you seem to go now adays

also why are you not set as the goon tag cj. 

Edited by UndeadRP

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

HaHa! 

Well it is the only place you seem to go now adays

also why are you not set as the goon tag cj. 

I reserved the goon tag for you and pado, thought it would fit you perfectly if you joined. 

Share this post


Link to post

This group is highly unrealistic, you say you originated from a North London gang but I am seeing a huge lack of tracksuits and man-bags innit. 

Edited by Harvey

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Harvey said:

This group is highly unrealistic, you say you originated from a North London gang but I am seeing a huge lack of tracksuits and man-bags innit. 

I wear a track suit in game a black one! and my man bag is filled with that kush

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, C-J said:

I wear a track suit in game a black one! and my man bag is filled with that kush

Ngl I doubt you could ever get @King or @Hebirura in a tracksuit.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Harvey said:

Ngl I doubt you could ever get @King or @Hebirura in a tracksuit.

too busy rocking the polo and chino Eton look

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome @bob123 to the roster! Great to have you aboard mate!

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...