Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 10:01
C-J

The 5.0.3 [Strict IC Recruitment]

Goodluck guys, glad to see this up finally.

Love the graphics.

Graphics pre cool pre cool

Welcome @Ozymandias to the roster!

Guest Eifa

Edited by Eifa

11 hours ago, Eifa said:

I have loved all the RP I have ever had so far with this group! They are a great and hilarious bunch OOC'ly and a equally as fantastic bunch IC! ^^ I love them all and yes that even includes you sarge sticky fingers @C-J 😂 p.s. I love you too Erica! @CocoMii 🌟

Just remember, keep a bag full of hand cuffs ready for CJ when you next see him 😉

Guest Eifa

Edited by Eifa

Welcome my bby girl @MajooRB To the roster!

Lovely to be here friendos 🙈

Welcome our first Official Slave @William89 to the roster! Good to have you around!

Welcome @Husky. our puppy to the roster!

@C-J Better add the role 'the goodest boy' to your roster or I'll be gone in a heartbeat 😂😂

I wish I had gotten around to this sooner. This group looks Amazing gentlemen. I’ve had a couple interactions with warren but the main thing that stuck out to me so far was when we met in vyshnoye with @C-J

nothing super spectacular happens in terms of talking (not meant as a bad RP) but you seemed to have separated you IRL self truly from your character which is amazing as a lot of people seem to just be playing their real life selves on the server. We had discussed a treaty amongst our 2 groups which was a good talk but only to be gunned down in a field shortly after since we engaged on one of your guys unknown to us at that time and you guys slaughtered us. Fortunately a hope, a prayer, and a server restart brought Noah back from the “Dead” and ran away from you guys for a hour or 2 and escaped. I look forward to future interactions with you because I hear about you guys a lot OOC and IC most of which are good things (other than a few salty people) good luck guys and hope this group pans out

Great back story loving the whole thing cant wait to meet you guys in game. I already met CJ when i first started the server i killed him by accident in lopatino  lol sorry bro but cool guy would love to rp with him some more.  Met king and coco didnt really end to well for me or my boy mos def got the drop on us. I definitly want to meet up with king and coco again  i did some bad rp with them and would like to make it up👍.  Over all ladies and gents i hope you guys make it. By the way did someone lock all you guys in a barn today? 

6 hours ago, Milo said:

Great back story loving the whole thing cant wait to meet you guys in game. I already met CJ when i first started the server i killed him by accident in lopatino  lol sorry bro but cool guy would love to rp with him some more.  Met king and coco didnt really end to well for me or my boy mos def got the drop on us. I definitly want to meet up with king and coco again  i did some bad rp with them and would like to make it up👍.  Over all ladies and gents i hope you guys make it. By the way did someone lock all you guys in a barn today? 

water under the bridge m8, and no one locked us in a barn today, looking forward to seeing you around

Promotions! Congratulations to:

@Ozymandias  - Francis Thursday [Goon -> Youngin]

@Korha  - Olivia Rose [Goon -> Youngin]

Thanks for the great RP and dedication, The promotions are well deserved.

We all know you'd prefer Olivia in the /slave/ role, don't lie @C-J 😆

Edited by Korha

🤔

Really looks like a super high quality group cj!

Super duper looking forwards to our future in game interactions on roleplay!!!

1 minute ago, UndeadRP said:

🤔

Really looks like a super high quality group cj!

Super duper looking forwards to our future in game interactions on roleplay!!!

Yea hopefully I’ll see you around debug again mate

6 minutes ago, C-J said:

Yea hopefully I’ll see you around debug again mate

HaHa! 

Well it is the only place you seem to go now adays

also why are you not set as the goon tag cj. 

Edited by UndeadRP

12 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

HaHa! 

Well it is the only place you seem to go now adays

also why are you not set as the goon tag cj. 

I reserved the goon tag for you and pado, thought it would fit you perfectly if you joined. 

This group is highly unrealistic, you say you originated from a North London gang but I am seeing a huge lack of tracksuits and man-bags innit. 

Edited by Harvey

2 minutes ago, Harvey said:

This group is highly unrealistic, you say you originated from a North London gang but I am seeing a huge lack of tracksuits and man-bags innit. 

I wear a track suit in game a black one! and my man bag is filled with that kush

Just now, C-J said:

I wear a track suit in game a black one! and my man bag is filled with that kush

Ngl I doubt you could ever get @King or @Hebirura in a tracksuit.

Just now, Harvey said:

Ngl I doubt you could ever get @King or @Hebirura in a tracksuit.

too busy rocking the polo and chino Eton look

Welcome @bob123 to the roster! Great to have you aboard mate!