Server time (UTC): 2020-08-10, 19:03
Sign in to follow this  
CJBB

The 5.0.3 [Open Recruitment]

Greetings @C-J,

Upon reviewing your groups activity we noticed that you have one inactive member. Please reach out to them to ask if they're still interested and are able to play within a few days. If not, please remove them from the roster.

image.png

Regards,
Hofer

updated the roster. 

@EvanPVE - Roy Davis

@noudbouwmans - Marcus Rivermill

@CainoGS - Oisin Malone

Welcome to the 5.0.3

You all have proven your self to be real 5.0.3 members. keep it up. 

More incoming.

Welcome The misfits

@allanman123 - JAX

@JJRambow - John Jameson

@Alkis - Brando Kings

@Chris Right - Chris Right

@KobraKidd - Jacob Moore

@Bobsterz212 - Sebastian Solomon

Welcome into the family. more incoming soon. 

Omg , seeing Alkis there . Looking forward to RP with you guys. 👍

been hearing a lot about y'all in game, and have already had a few dope RP sessions with y'all. keep it up!

“Absolute trash role play, nothing but pvpers, bunch of trolls, CJ is a god damn goon”

words I will not be using to describe this group. Though we havnt interacted a whole lot, it’s still been good and the energy between our two groups is unique. I wish we were in the same time zones but unfortunately not. Just means our two groups rule the server night and day 😉

keep up the good work boys

First encounter with the group is me getting KoS'd after going up to find my ally who was dead from initiating to one of your members, while looting my ally's body I was killed and after talking with your group member I was told that your members told him I was 24th and to gas me. I would hope and think that your members know 24th is not official so your friends instructing him to gas me is more than disappointing since they instructed a person who is on final to literally KoS me (keep in mind that I was told your friends literally said 'he's 24th, dump him'). I would hope for more roleplay coming from your group and to be honest just the few minutes of RP I had with @Cow was better than being KoS'd and I'm honestly saddened to see your members telling someone else to do something like that and not prioritize roleplay.

15 minutes ago, JimRP said:

First encounter with the group is me getting KoS'd after going up to find my ally who was dead from initiating to one of your members, while looting my ally's body I was killed and after talking with your group member I was told that your members told him I was 24th and to gas me. I would hope and think that your members know 24th is not official so your friends instructing him to gas me is more than disappointing since they instructed a person who is on final to literally KoS me (keep in mind that I was told your friends literally said 'he's 24th, dump him'). I would hope for more roleplay coming from your group and to be honest just the few minutes of RP I had with @Cow was better than being KoS'd and I'm honestly saddened to see your members telling someone else to do something like that and not prioritize roleplay.

Thank you for your feedback on my group, but I find it hard to believe why you would approach your dead ally and decide to loot if a gunfight just happened, maybe you should get out of the area if you wanted no part in it and not prioritise the gear . To me it feels like your trying to hide behind the fact you are not official. But we will work on how we engage people in the future. And will fully apologise for any inconvenience this have caused you. 

2 hours ago, C-J said:

Thank you for your feedback on my group, but I find it hard to believe why you would approach your dead ally and decide to loot if a gunfight just happened, maybe you should get out of the area if you wanted no part in it and not prioritise the gear . To me it feels like your trying to hide behind the fact you are not official. But we will work on how we engage people in the future. And will fully apologise for any inconvenience this have caused you. 

- PLAYER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

Just now, C-J said:

The gunfight happened 10 minutes before, there were no gunshots and no one in the area, please talk to your group members before responding to the feedback. I was not there to prioritize gear as I was fully geared, I was there to investigate and if I could try to get my group member's gun back, it wasn't prioritized and I wouldn't care if it was there either. I am not hiding behind the fact we were not official, it's just a fact that we were not official and that is something your group members probably did know while they were screaming at Cow & Onion to shoot me, especially Cow who's also not even in your roster. In the future please identify your enemies better, if you did not know who I was at all, then maybe okay, you took a chance. When you knew it was 24th and kept telling people to gun me down, that's very suspicious behavior.

5 minutes ago, JimRP said:

The gunfight happened 10 minutes before, there were no gunshots and no one in the area, please talk to your group members before responding to the feedback. I was not there to prioritize gear as I was fully geared, I was there to investigate and if I could try to get my group member's gun back, it wasn't prioritized and I wouldn't care if it was there either. I am not hiding behind the fact we were not official, it's just a fact that we were not official and that is something your group members probably did know while they were screaming at Cow & Onion to shoot me, especially Cow who's also not even in your roster. In the future please identify your enemies better, if you did not know who I was at all, then maybe okay, you took a chance. When you knew it was 24th and kept telling people to gun me down, that's very suspicious behavior.

I never told anyone to gun you down, so that is completely false, maybe another leader did. I only knew of the situation after you posted on my group page. I spoke to my people about the situation and posted their POV, as I said previously if you was an official group you would not be going onto the airfield after a gunfight to try retrieve your Mens weapon. As I’ve said previously I apologise for the inconvenience, and will work on it to improve for the future. Let’s hope you get approved soon 🙂

Edited by C-J

Just now, C-J said:

I never told anyone to gun you down, so that is completely false, maybe another leader did. I only knew of the situation after you posted on my group page. I spoke to my people about the situation and posted their POV, as I said previously if you was an official group you would not be going onto the airfield after a gunfight to try retrieve your Mens weapon. As I’ve said previously I apologise for the inconvenience, and will work on it to improve for the future. 

I never said you did, I said your group members did. Also yes I would, there was no one in sight, what would hinder me from going? Regardless I'm happy you're planning on improving on this in the future, good luck.

2 hours ago, Gregor said:

- PLAYER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST - 

53 minutes ago, VegasRP said:

Enjoyed the roleplay with @DuquesneLR last night.

4 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Enjoyed the roleplay with @DuquesneLR last night.

I'm gonna call child protective services on your ass. You RPed the shit out of your little boy.

thanks for the rp today boys, cant believe you let me go 

until next time! 

Greetings @C-J,

During a routine activity check it seems that 1 of your group members hasn't been online for some time. Please contact these members to see if they are going to be online soon and if not remove them from your GroupCP + Thread Roster. All in all your groups activity has been excellent which is fantastic to see, keep up the great work!

image.png

4 hours ago, Nik said:

thanks for the rp today boys, cant believe you let me go 

until next time! 

Only let go because my Character is a kind hearted person

welcome @Krullix To the 5.0.3

Second child soldier to join our ranks. 

The wedding of @C-J and @Georgia Banks in a definitely consentual and legally binding marriage.

46 minutes ago, DuquesneLR said:

The wedding of @C-J and @Georgia Banks in a definitely consentual and legally binding marriage.

Eyy thats cute

12 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

@Alkis @chief_mello @Husky. @EvanPVE Drone Strike? 

DayZ_Screenshot_2020_01.10_-_01_36_06_84.png
DayZ_Screenshot_2020_01.10_-_01_36_27_83.png
Feat.
@Conor and @Inferno

and here i was, thinking a bmw was a german quality car. I don't even recognize that place, we died somewhere completly different 😞