Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 03:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
C-J

The 5.0.3 [Open Recruitment]

Unarchived.

Welcome back.

Thanks @Hofer Good to be back!

Updated: Goals and Roster

And they are a back! Let's see where the groups takes us! BEST OF LUCK!! 

Please welcome @Elijah Johnson -Gary Lancet

To the 5.0.3!

Sorry for almost forgetting to pop u on the roster

thanks for the brilliant roleplay and dedication so far!

Welcome back! We missed out on some roleplay when you archived last time. Hope to meet you all ingame this time around!

Not like we were ever truly gone, but good to have this page up and running again regardless.

I've read through your thread and I like the lore and the graphics of the thread. I very much like the personal lores in the OP.

I have a question though. How do you plan to stand out in the crowd of hostile roleplay groups? Do you have anything in specific planned that will make your hostile RP different to everyone elses?

20 hours ago, Hofer said:

I've read through your thread and I like the lore and the graphics of the thread. I very much like the personal lores in the OP.

I have a question though. How do you plan to stand out in the crowd of hostile roleplay groups? Do you have anything in specific planned that will make your hostile RP different to everyone elses?

Well we do prioritise on providing roleplay during Hostile encounters. There are a lot of groups who believe a 30 second  conversation is a good enough roleplay to release hostages, we believe in not only adding towards our own group lore but outsider's character stories. Not only that, there are not a lot of hostile groups out there that do provide torture RP either, what is something we do with pride, What sticks us out from the current hostile groups is our gang like mentality mixed in with the torture RP we provide. 

Edited by C-J

1 hour ago, C-J said:

Well we do prioritise on providing roleplay during Hostile encounters. There are a lot of groups who believe a 30 second  conversation is a good enough roleplay to release hostages, we believe in not only adding towards our own group lore but outsider's character stories. Not only that, there are not a lot of hostile groups out there that do not provide torture RP either, what is something we do with pride, What sticks us out from the current hostile groups is our gang like mentality mixed in with the torture RP we provide. 

Thanks for the answer. I am looking forward to encountering or witnessing this 🙂

Greetings @C-J,

After looking over your Group Thread, I have noticed that two members on the roster haven't been ingame for 6 days now. Can you please reach out to @Gopnik22 & @CocoMii to see if they are still going to be apart of the group and update the roster if needed.

Thanks,

Randy

20 minutes ago, Randy said:

Greetings @C-J,

After looking over your Group Thread, I have noticed that two members on the roster haven't been ingame for 6 days now. Can you please reach out to @Gopnik22 & @CocoMii to see if they are still going to be apart of the group and update the roster if needed.

Thanks,

Randy

Spoke to them both. This week has just been busy for them. They will be in game soon. 

1 minute ago, C-J said:

Spoke to them both. This week has just been busy for them. They will be in game soon. 

Liar liar pants on fire.. You haven't spoken to me about it, bish.. 

Just now, CocoMii said:

Liar liar pants on fire.. You haven't spoken to me about it, bish.. 

Yea yea sure sure, isnt like I dont speak to you every day. Shes been busy^

Never interacted with this group on an extended basis before so I look forward to speaking with you all soon!

/Approved

@C-J I think I will give this group a shot. Make sure to get the GroupCP up and get the invites out to the members. Please remember to update both the Roster on here as well as the GroupCP Roster. Along with making sure that the goals are updated when completed or different tasks regarding them are complete.

Thanks,

Randy

official again boys 

Congrats y'all! Best of luck out there! Have fun! 

Round 2, banter!

Greetings @C-J,

You have a member on your roster which isn't in your group CP. Please fix this issue.

In addition to this you also have a member who hasn't been online and played in two weeks. Figure out if he/she is still active and interested. If not you need to make sure you have 5 members.

activity.PNG

Hofer

16 hours ago, Hofer said:

Greetings @C-J,

You have a member on your roster which isn't in your group CP. Please fix this issue.

In addition to this you also have a member who hasn't been online and played in two weeks. Figure out if he/she is still active and interested. If not you need to make sure you have 5 members.

activity.PNG

Hofer

Thanks hofer, I spoke to the him and recruited some more guys be adding them to the roster soon

@G_DateLR @Coco Welcome to the 5.0.3! 

About time you joined Gareth 😉 

lore update coming soon