Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 01:31
Sign in to follow this  
sick

*Ocassional whispers inbetween hours of static*

*All you can hear when tuning into the frequency is static. If you leave it on for good enough, or are lucky to tune in at the right time, you are able to hear the following with static in the background.*

"*whispers* My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise."

*After the very short message, static gets louder again for numerous long hours. The message isn't repeated periodically and is usually broadcasted every 4-12 hours.*

*You can hear the sounds of people in the background and children laughing as the PTT is held down*

My child... Don't ever think that your spirit is broken. You are Divine under his guiding light. You are not forgotten. You have been gifted an opportunity my child. One that you should not take for granted. Find me... I will enlighten you to the gifts his Divine grace can provide.

*As the PTT is released you hear the sounds of everything being to fade into the distance*