Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 13:27
Sign in to follow this  
Burak

S1- Lopatino Church Charity Organization raid , one word one kos

Server and location: 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019/09/05 between 19:40~20:00

Your in game name: Cem Ersever

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: dont know logs will tell it

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): there was a leader of their raid operation i guess he knows that i am alone in compound.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): didnt have time just got shot

Detailed description of the events: 

I woke up in the day time , when i woke up in Lopation Church charity compound ( which is next to Runners base ) i saw 2 guys trying to breaking in and they started to shot around me and told me hands up , hide after fence and i told i will hands up but they still tried break in , while i got hands up they tried to shot me behind fences around guard tower. After that issue i ran with scare to the other part of base and found a more calm man in same team i guess,  he suggested me hands up and jump out from compound they will not kill me , he asked if i have weapon it shouldnt be in my hands.I followed his words and walked to the gates to jump out from compound, then there is a man arrived i told please kill me , he told shut up if you talk i will kill you and i told just ok and booof got headshot. I'm telling all words with being objective and rp issues. I got banned 5 days because of Bad RP.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

19:54:17 | Player "Cem Ersever" is connected
- Dead -

19:38:04 | Player "Juarez Santiago" is connected
- Currently Connected -

19:19:01 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

19:59:06 | Player "Cem Ersever" hit by Player "Juarez Santiago" with M1A SOCOM from 2.8983 meters 
19:59:06 | Player "Cem Ersever" hit by Player "Juarez Santiago" with M1A SOCOM from 2.90776 meters 
19:59:06 | Player "Cem Ersever" hit by Player "Juarez Santiago" with M1A SOCOM from 2.90776 meters 
20:00:19 | Player "Cem Ersever" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 4.19464 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
20:03:22 | Player "Cem Ersever" hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 0.645156 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

19:59:06 | Player "Cem Ersever" (DEAD) killed by Player "Juarez Santiago" with M1A SOCOM from 2.90776 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Burak | Cem Ersever | OP
@BandsRP | Juarez Santiago | POSTED
@SassyRP | Sassy Sullivan Jr | POSTED

2 minutes ago, Burak said:

I woke up in the day time , when i woke up in Lopation Church charity compound ( which is next to Runners base ) i saw 2 guys trying to breaking in and they started to shot around me and told me hands up , hide after fence and i told i will hands up but they still tried break in , while i got hands up they tried to shot me behind fences around guard tower. After that issue i ran with scare to the other part of base and found a more calm man in same team i guess,  he suggested me hands up and jump out from compound they will not kill me , he asked if i have weapon it shouldnt be in my hands.I followed his words and walked to the gates to jump out from compound, then there is a man arrived i told please kill me , he told shut up if you talk i will kill you and i told just ok and booof got headshot. I'm telling all words with being objective and rp issues. I got banned 5 days because of Bad RP.

I was the one who killed you, You are correct when you said "shut up if you talk I will kill you", and a few seconds afterwards you spoke, which is the reason I killed you
You loaded into an active firefight where we were having a shootout with the people in your compound and the compounds next to yours, you got shot at because it was assumed that you were not complying. After you moved into the watchtower someone shot at the wood(which does not pen), because you did not call out you put your hands up. 

My POV: I logged in and I was in lop, I hear we are about to scrap at lop, so once I get in I grab an armband from the item store then get ready for the fight. We initiated on many of the runners outside of their compound at the water fountain,including your group members(charity people) than we proceeded to initiate on every compound, where we saw resistance from all compounds . People were shooting at us from the building inside the compounds. After a few minutes of the fight with not much progress on each side, I saw the OP inside the compound not complying with our demands. I shot and missed, then he proceeded to run and take position in a watchtower which overlooked our positions, so someone tried to shoot him through the wood. I moved position for a little to continue some roleplay with a few hostages in another compound. I then came back to the OP's compound and saw him with his hands up, he said something about jumping out of the compound. I decided I needed to hear the fight going on so I told him to stop talking or he would be killed, a few seconds later he said "ok" so I shot him.

Pov: We were fighting in Lop and i throw a flash bang over the wall into the compound to try fuck some people with it and the flash bang hit the dead body of the OP. 

Summary:
@Burak unknowingly logs into an active firefight and is engaged by @BandsRP.  Burak makes a break for it and is later found with his hands up by BandsRP, who then apprehends Burak.  BandsRP instructs Burak to stop talking, or else he will be killed.  Burak responds "okay," to this demand, leading to BandsRP shooting him.

Rulebreaks:

• @BandsRP, whilst holding @Burak hostage, you made the demand for him to stop talking, or else he'd die.  While Burak did say something after, thus not complying with your demand and technically offering you rights to kill him, staff feels as though you killed your hostage exclusively on technicality, as all Burak did was acknowledge your demand.  For this, you will be punished for Ruleplay and Invalid Kill (roleplayed), as your kill rights stemmed from the Ruleplay, making them invalid.
  • Additionally, demanding total silence from your hostage is an unreasonable demand to make, as it removes their ability to roleplay.  We expect hostage takers to provide their hostage with engaging roleplay, and totally shutting down the hostage's ability to speak is far from engaging.  Due to this, you will be punished for Unreasonable Hostage Demands.
Spoiler

3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

• Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
  • Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

Evidence:

Spoiler
On 9/5/2019 at 4:33 PM, BandsRP said:

I then came back to the OP's compound and saw him with his hands up, he said something about jumping out of the compound. I decided I needed to hear the fight going on so I told him to stop talking or he would be killed, a few seconds later he said "ok" so I shot him.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:08 PM, Burak said:

I followed his words and walked to the gates to jump out from compound, then there is a man arrived i told please kill me , he told shut up if you talk i will kill you and i told just ok and booof got headshot.

Suggestions:
@BandsRP, in the future, do not be so quick to the draw when it comes to taking advantage of your kill rights.  Hostile encounters should always focus on the roleplay at hand, not just the rights the rules allow you.  Simply put, just because you have kill rights does not always mean you should use them, as it has the potential of ending roleplay for both parties.  Additionally, demanding total silence from the hostage's side without contributing any roleplay from your side cuts any potential roleplay short.  While we understand that you wished to hear the firefight and your surroundings, we still expect you to engage with your hostage or at the very least elaborate your demands, for example, "Quiet for a minute or I'll shoot, you're gonna get us both killed!" as opposed to just, "Shut up, if you talk I will kill you."  This way, roleplay can continue after the moment of silence passes.

Verdict:
@BandsRP Invalid Kill (roleplayed), Ruleplay, Unreasonable Hostage Demands - GUILTY (Aggravated Punishment) 5 day ban, 15 warning points

Signed by @Peril, @Derek Steel, & @Hofer