Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 13:57
Sign in to follow this  
Korha

S1 | Attempted KoS | Lopatino | Around 12:10am

Server and location: Server 1 Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 00:10 I believe 9/4/2019

Your in game name: Olivia Rose

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: So some orange armbands were walking around Lopatino asking about the Runners. Olivia didn't participate in this conversation as I was just getting logs (for planks) to build Charity's base. Then once I had dropped a log by our base. After that I hear that they are telling white armbands aka the Runners to put their arms up, but I'm not affiliated with the runners, and I don't have a white armband. So I began walking back up the field to get more logs, I suddenly just notice that I got shot in the back and immediately began bandaging, while hearing no initialization towards myself directly or Charity that carries the pink armbands. No gunshots prior to being shot. Although they did tell me to put my hands up AFTER I got shot, while I was bandaging and I proved no resistance after finishing applying the bandage. They could have walked up to me and initialized, or shot a warning shot at least. As I didn't even take my weapons out once during this period and had no intention to.

Note: at 0:42 into the video, you'll see me stopping and the audio cuts. This is me alt-tabbing, and putting the game out of focus mutes the game audio at least in my case. However seeing how far away they were when they shot me, I strongly believe that they didn't initialize on Olivia during that period due to the distance between her and the people who pulled the trigger, and I believe the people behind me would also be heard with some form of reaction if any of us was being initialized on.

Edit #1: Added the date "9/4/2019" in the  Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME) section.

Edited by Korha

I was the person who shot at OP, from my side I could hear people initiating on everyone in the compound and around the compound, involving people with OP's armbands. OP was building next to the people who we mainly came for, making me think that they're allies/affiliated. When I see someone like that beginning to run off in a situation with dozens of potential noncompliant hostages, I had to take the shot, bear in mind that I could hear everyone around the compound get initiated. When said person started darting off, I took a shot towards her but then OP stopped moving so I realized that OP started complying and I stopped shooting at OP.

Hit Logs:

23:48:11 | Player "Olivia Rose" hit by Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" with M4A1 from 61.3794 meters

Chat Logs:

23:56:42 | Chat("Olivia Rose"): // Can someone write down the name of whoever KoS'd me.

Connection Logs:

23:27:52 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected
00:17:34 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" has been disconnected
00:17:41 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected
01:05:53 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" has been disconnected
01:05:59 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected
01:15:48 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" has been disconnected
01:17:09 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected
01:23:25 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" has been disconnected

23:25:16 | Player "Olivia Rose" has been disconnected
23:32:25 | Player "Olivia Rose" is connected
00:51:20 | Player "Olivia Rose" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Korha - Olivia Rose | POSTED

@JimRP - Kessikbayev Kryuchkov | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any Unedited Video Evidence that they may have. @JimRP Can you also please explain why you were connecting and reconnecting back and forth so many times? 

Just now, Randy said:

For their full detailed POV. Along with any Unedited Video Evidence that they may have. @JimRP Can you also please explain why you were connecting and reconnecting back and forth so many times? 

I kept disconnecting and reconnecting because my health/hunger kept bugging on the UI and I couldn't drink from a well without vomiting so I had to reconnect to see my real hunger/thirst levels. First disconnect happened a shot after 30 minutes after shooting at OP when I had to drink and then an hour later when I had to drink again, rest happened when I was far off.

Verdict:

Attempted Invalid Kill (Firefight) - @JimRP - GUILTY

Reason: 

@JimRP and his companions decided to initiate on the camp, as seen in the video. Jim then sees @Korha running away from the scene, and misidentifies her as part of the group they initiated on. He then saw her stop moving to comply, and Jim and his companions then ran up to Korha and initiated. He admitted to misidentifying her, allthough it is understandable that the mistake was made due to there being a hostile situation going on, leading to a firefight.

With that said.

Outcome:

Attempted Invalid Kill (Firefight) - @JimRP - 2 day ban

Signed @Hofer & @Realize