Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 22:27
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Tiger

What do you like about other countries/regions?

Where do you come from/ where do you go?   

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nothing is better than an Brit and an American arguing over why their own country is better than the other. Brits usually have a sarcastic comment and Americans eat a cheese burger and "get ther gun!" 

In all seriousness though, I'd like to know from as many people as possible. What do you like most about other countries besides your own? What drives you to visit these countries? It can be anything, the culture, history, food, or the land itself. Where are you from? I'd like to know. 

I get it that a lot of sarcasm will come to play in this thread but this thread is to bring some positivity. We are all unique and we all come from unique lands that have a history that is similar to some but very different to others. As the media continues to claim that humanity has become more and more divided, I want to remind people that we may share many differences but that's not what should divide us. We all being different is what makes us all wonderful people. And I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I'll start us off. I'm from the United States of America. I live in Houston, Texas. Have been all my life. I've never been to Europe but I did go to Mexico. Mexico has a beautiful culture that cherishes family beyond all else. Devotion to family and remembrance of their past and history is something that I admire about Mexico. The people are very friendly and polite. Their food is amazing. The pride they have for their country is amazing. Coming from a patriotic American, I have great respect for people who are nationalists or patriots for their home land. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

well i wonder how many debates weve had re america vs England lol. Was fun and to be fair i also learnt a lot too. Love the fact that America speaks 'english' and we are basically all your dads. 

Seriously, i love hearing about other country cultures, and im quite jealous of how patriotic Americans can be. As an Englishman, my country frustrates the hell out of me but i generally will defend it to death lol