Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 18:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JackZRP

New Map - Issues

Just want to gather some of the issues people are experiencing with the new map.

I'm currently experiencing a few;

- Zombies are literally around every corner, and there's usually about 50 of them. I caught this horde after hitting one zombie in the industrial area of Kamenogorsk.

Spoiler

7c731493e2d37ba3061312f9c2db485b.jpg

- Loot. Have been in-game for a solid 3-4 hours now and have looted different 3-4 military bases including one as soon as the server came back up. The most i have found is an MP5 and a few mags with little to no ammo. 

What issues are you guys experiencing? Please discuss here so we can get some fixed. I think it's ridiculous how there's more zombies but less guns to defend yourselves from them.

Discuss.

Too many zombies not enough loot.

If you intend to keep the same amount of infected because "lore reasons" then the loot should be upped too. 

Edited by WongRP

I ran around the map for a couple hours and my experience so far has been getting beat to death by a good 200 zombies and finding a assault vest after looting the full airfield.

They're attracted by your voice now, apparently a Manchester accent attracts the most zombies

2 minutes ago, WongRP said:

Too many zombies not enough loot.

If you intend to keep the same amount of infected because "lore reasons" then the loot should be upped too. 

I love the zombies! but yes, up the loot if you up the zombies! 

1 minute ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

I love the zombies! but yes, up the loot if you up the zombies! 

Don't get me wrong, zombies are great but 1 in the big city frames are shit and 2 you don't have the ammo or the weapons to defend yourself. 

1 minute ago, WongRP said:

Don't get me wrong, zombies are great but 1 in the big city frames are shit and 2 you don't have the ammo or the weapons to defend yourself. 

Fair enough, maybe... maybe lower the zombie count only slightly but up the loot significantly

6 minutes ago, Crim said:

They're attracted by your voice now, apparently a Manchester accent attracts the most zombies

HOL UP @FalkRP

Cmonbruh.png.34e64a4e8f4c90aaea660937d15e6706.png

10 minutes ago, Crim said:

Well that's me fucked. 

I would be fine with these zombies of the loot was equivalent, but 4 or so hours of looting between 10 people and the whole map and not a single AR is ridiculous. Not to be the loot-whore, but with this volume of infected we need some better firepower.

And there was me thinking you all already snatched the ARs and stashed them away lol. Best I got today was an AKU and a shit ton of 9mm.

I'm cool with whatever, up the loot/ lower the zombie counts it makes no difference to me. I just play how I used to now and sneak around the large towns and airfields and fight infected when I have to.

I don't really see the problem with the infected. Its a zombie apocalypse, zombies should be a threat. 

Less guns means you need a plan to enter towns (You can get some good RP from doing so), not just run around and shoot them like its nothing.

Ofcours alot of infected is bad for PVP but then again, we are a RP server ❤️. Maybe people will think twice before initiating.  

I do think some more guns should be added. Not to much, just a few.

Edited by Jackfish

10 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I don't really see the problem with the infected. Its a zombie apocalypse, zombies should be a threat. 

Less guns means you need a plan to enter towns (You can get some good RP from doing so), not just run around and shoot them like its nothing.

Ofcours alot of infected is bad for PVP but then again, we are a RP server ❤️. Maybe people will think twice before initiating.  

Literally nobody is caring about pvp on this thread. I don't get why you always bring it up to take digs

The whole 'We are an RP server not a PVP server' is so old

Like bro you haven't even played in 4 hours you probably haven't even experienced how diabolical it is to play with the lack of loot and high amount of zombies

Edited by JackZRP

14 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I don't remember the server being  PVE as I'm hear to interact with people not dumb AI that seem to be everywhere you go.
Stuff needs to be balanced not to much of either if one outscales the other then it ruins the flow of gameplay.

Killed about 25 zombies at a small military base. Proceeded to drink from one of the 6 canteens I looted and puked my guts out until I died. Maybe bump the loot a little bit? 🙃

10 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

Sure thing, noone cares about PVP on this thread. I don't always bring it up bud, only when I think its true.

It's not really old since well.. we are a RP server not a PVP server 😉 

I haven't played in 4 hours but I did experience the lack of guns and the shit ton of infected. I enjoyed it alot to be honest.

Everything I said is my opinion, not attacking anyone.

You have your opinions I have mine. 

EDIT: @Eagle I Don't think I ever said we are a PVE server, I said RP, It's something totally different.  

Edited by Jackfish

3 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

S-

Neither did anyone mention PVP yet that's what your trying to enforce here, when the AI are the main source of interaction and are to many then it becomes PVE over anything.
RP is interactions not looking at a broken AI run in circles or swarm you with 40 of his friends.

I like the zombies and the sheer volume of them. Adds extra challenges and makes cities so much more dangerous, which is how they should me. BUT I want more loot. Even if it's hand guns and pistol ammo. I want to run into town and started yelling and get a horde to chase me, only to run past a group and go, "Hey there." And keep sprinting. God I love Zombies! 

10 minutes ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

I like the zombies and the sheer volume of them. Adds extra challenges and makes cities so much more dangerous, which is how they should me. BUT I want more loot. Even if it's hand guns and pistol ammo. I want to run into town and started yelling and get a horde to chase me, only to run past a group and go, "Hey there." And keep sprinting. God I love Zombies! 

By doing so you would get banned for attempted RDM god I love rules.

45 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

Literally nobody is caring about pvp on this thread. I don't get why you always bring it up to take digs

The whole 'We are an RP server not a PVP server' is so old

Like bro you haven't even played in 4 hours you probably haven't even experienced how diabolical it is to play with the lack of loot and high amount of zombies

He's just bringing up the point that it is bad for PvP why are you assuming its about you mate? You're the one making it about yourself.

But I agree that the zombies are ridiculous and the lack of good stuff is mental.

I tried out this map on a few pub servers before and it seemed to be the same. There seems to be a larger amount of zombies and the more you shoot it seems to spawn more continually up to a certain point and/or chase shots from long distances. The military grade weapons only seem to spawn from heli crashes from the bit I played. The 3 people I ran into today just ran away cus they kept shooting infected in military areas and get swamped cus they just kept generating aggro.

21 minutes ago, Eagle said:

By doing so you would get banned for attempted RDM god I love rules.

LOL I love rules too! 

But seriously, keep the zombies where they are. Maybe reduce their numbers only slightly to help with lag. We do need more loot to fend them off though. 

I'd like this island to be more Zombie focused. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

6 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

He's just bringing up the point that it is bad for PvP why are you assuming its about you mate? You're the one making it about yourself.

But I agree that the zombies are ridiculous and the lack of good stuff is mental.

Because he always do it it gets tiring 

😴

2 minutes ago, JackZRP said:

Because he always do it it gets tiring 

😴

Not always ! Alot, but not always!

Edited by Jackfish