Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 20:44
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Shepherd

Points for an interview quote

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/99549-interview-with-a-valuable-community-member-yungbrandonrp/?tab=comments#comment-1816932

Why the verdict is not fair: 

I was warned by @Rover for a comment I quoted in @YungBrandonRP's interview. I did not type those words. If I were to skim through interviews with a fine tooth comb saying, 'nope nope cant say that say this' that is censorship to these interviews defeating the entire purpose of these interviews giving our misunderstood members who are often labeled just "PvPer's" a chance to be interviewed where their chances of the official interviews is slim to none.  I would have to change my name from 'Ryan Shepherd' to 'Kim Jong-un' if I were to limit the way they express their OPINION.

Additional statements explaining your point of view:

I copy and pasted @YungBrandonRP's interview from messages to forum topic, if anything the comment should of been removed and a verbal warning given to either I or brandon. If thats the way it is, if someone were to snake someones discord (death to snakes) and the comment was '***** can kiss my ass', would the person who posted the screenshot get points or the person who originally said the comment? 🤔

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Points removed.

What could you have done better?:

Become Kim Jong-un in future and censor comments in interviews than may cause harm and distress to our community members.

-USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Greetings @Ryan Shepherd, a separate team of staff have reviewed the reported post and come to a conclusion. At the end of the day, as it is your post, you are responsible for the content posted therein. We understand that is an interview, but, as the interviewer, we expect you to vet the answers for anything inappropriate, and make adjustments or request a different answer from the subject of the interview. That being said we have decided to instead settle on a strong verbal warning for this one time, but be aware that moving forward you will be held accountable.

//Appeal accepted, points removed.

Signed by @Zanaan and @Derek Steel