Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 23:57
Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

S1 RDM Pogervka

Server and location: S1, Pog

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About: 2019-09-01, 01:28:24

Your in game name: Dommy Kings

Names of allies involved: check linked report

Name of suspect/s: @Jim Smokes

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

82d571e78ca9392b2163869195ba9eef.gif

look at my foot, I was the guy in all green i started to take shots when the initiation dropped and my gun wasnt even raised.

Report is linked with situation that happened in this report 

Detailed description of the events:

The boys were going to link back up at Pogrevka when we ran into these group of guys, they talk for a while then as am walking up one of them approaches me and accuses me of spying on them, i tell him to fuck off and continue walking down. Moments later, mr rav speeds down the road killing brandon which was fine then the large group of guys gets initiated on. I was not directly involved with the situation so I didn't put my hands up because they wasnt initiating on me, then when they chose to not comply one of them starts to take shots at me [look at the gif] and I raised mine back in retaliation but was gunned down immediately by another, this happened in the span of like 2 seconds.

I was told to make a separate report since my death wasn't directly related to that report.

My POV

Again I'll just kind of repeat whats on the other post. I'd argue raising your gun and shooting at 23 seconds your gun is up and firing before you actually get hit. In fact the frame of you putting up your gun is when you get hit.

I'd also be hard argued to say you thats RDM when despite never initiating yourself while you and the group you are with point and shoot at us. While I understand this is partly dynamic and It appears I do not have kill rights on you, I am assuming you are with them and part of the initiation, which you raising your gun at them is fair enough. In the other report you again said you knew they were not initiating on you and you do not put your hands up however no relevant information was ever shared in game to provide that information to you. Were you perhaps going on a hunch that those guys were not going to rob you?

In response to the RDM,  Bobby initiates while behind the wall. (Bobby is apart of Orel) I then gun down Apollo also being a member of Orel. Them being approved group, when bobby initiates, it then gives me defense rights on you, making it not RDM but actually killing in self defense from what I can see

Edit: It appears I am mistaken on claiming your gun was raised before you were shot. However I'm leaving my claim in this post for the record.

Edited by Jim Smokes

9 minutes ago, Jim Smokes said:

My POV

Again I'll just kind of repeat whats on the other post. I'd argue raising your gun and shooting at 23 seconds your gun is up and firing before you actually get hit. In fact the frame of you putting up your gun is when you get hit.

I'd also be hard argued to say you thats RDM when despite never initiating yourself while you and the group you are with point and shoot at us. While I understand this is partly dynamic and It appears I do not have kill rights on you, I am assuming you are with them and part of the initiation, which you raising your gun at them is fair enough. In the other report you again said you knew they were not initiating on you and you do not put your hands up however no relevant information was ever shared in game to provide that information to you. Were you perhaps going on a hunch that those guys were not going to rob you?

In response to the RDM,  Bobby initiates while behind the wall. (Bobby is apart of Orel) I then gun down Apollo also being a member of Orel. Them being approved group, when bobby initiates, it then gives me defense rights on you, making it not RDM but actually killing in self defense from what I can see

Orel is archived my guy, I am on a different character and so is he. So the official group rights don't work in this situation, so you don't have defender rights on us as a whole since we wasn't an official group and just running around on different alt characters.

All i know is they initiated on you guys and some of you turned to me with guns raised so I raised my gun but in that moment I was shot by you. What was I supposed to do in that situation? I wasn't the one initiating or the one being initiated on I was watching what was happening then someone from the party that was initiated on raises their gun at me and is going to start shooting then you dropped me.

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Orel is archived my guy, I am on a different character and so is he. So the official group rights don't work in this situation, so you don't have defender rights on us as a whole since we wasn't an official group and just running around on different alt characters.

All i know is they initiated on you guys and some of you turned to me with guns raised so I raised my gun but in that moment I was shot by you. What was I supposed to do in that situation? I wasn't the one initiating or the one being initiated on I was watching what was happening then someone from the party that was initiated on raises their gun at me and is going to start shooting then you dropped me.

Ah my mistake,

I do agree I shot you without knowing you were apart of this group dynamic or not. And will only respond for further questions or if asked by a member of Staff.

Kill Logs:

01:28:24 | Player "Dommy Kings" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 3.67624 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@Jim Smokes | Jim Smokes | POSTED

@Apollo | Dommy Kings | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

The rest of the involved already posted their POVs in the original report, and as such we do not require their POVs again, and their hit/kill logs have been excluded.

I can see where you’re coming from, it was a genuine mistake and just be careful next time is all. 

staff you can close this report. 

The staff team has reviewed this report and decided to honor the request to close it.

We're happy you could come to an understanding and would like to remind everyone to always be sure to positively ID their targets in the future.

With that said,

/Report Closed

Signed by @Peril, @Derek Steel, and @Saunders