Server time (UTC): 2020-02-22, 08:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Stagsview

Staff Feedback: Stagsview

Aw shit...i forgot to add a feedback page.

Please feel free to flame me. I will do proper formatting on an evening when i don't have work.

Enjoy!

First

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: Other compliments given to the lore master both on the forums and in discord

Feedback:  Since coming back as LM you have shown great attitude for the Lore and for the server. As seen by the post above you have gone out of your way to create mini events for people that are playing the server. By doing that even though it may seem like a small gesture it actually effects the server in a positive way overall since the effects of this random encounter will be felt by the people who encountered it for some time. 

Let me just say as well that you also have the perfect attitude when it comes to being staff. Every other member should take notes

Would also like to give some credit to @Craig for his contribution to the Livonia lore that for some reason still hasn't been posted? Your status update 2 weeks ago said "get ready for Livonia lore" where is it 😠

Suggestions for improvement: There is no need for improvement at all. Only think i can think of if there was some way you could have help with this lore stuff? Shame that you have to be all alone.

Only improvement i can see for Craig is that he should get his LM rank back

17 minutes ago, EndeavourRP said:

First

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: Other compliments given to the lore master both on the forums and in discord

Feedback:  Since coming back as LM you have shown great attitude for the Lore and for the server. As seen by the post above you have gone out of your way to create mini events for people that are playing the server. By doing that even though it may seem like a small gesture it actually effects the server in a positive way overall since the effects of this random encounter will be felt by the people who encountered it for some time. 

Let me just say as well that you also have the perfect attitude when it comes to being staff. Every other member should take notes

Would also like to give some credit to @Craig for his contribution to the Livonia lore that for some reason still hasn't been posted? Your status update 2 weeks ago said "get ready for Livonia lore" where is it 😠

Suggestions for improvement: There is no need for improvement at all. Only think i can think of if there was some way you could have help with this lore stuff? Shame that you have to be all alone.

Only improvement i can see for Craig is that he should get his LM rank back

I like Praise yes..I enjoy Praise...it gives me the wood i need in the morning.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, EndeavourRP said:

I logged on to post the new lore that I had written, which was titled 'The fall of Andrzejow' and follow it up with more lore to find out that I had been removed from the LM position, without being consulted or asked what was up.