Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 13:54
Sign in to follow this  
Q-ChilliDivision

Nightvision = cheating

i have seen today in RiZstream stream that the nightvision is not working Right, he was in front of a guy with headlight (on) and that guy was looking at him but nothing changed in nightvision, that means you cant get blind by using nightvision if someone is pointing a light at you, unrealistic Right?! 

Got a clip ? Everytime i put on a NV i get blinded by the smallest light...

Edited by TurkRP

Just now, TurkRP said:

Got a clip ? Everytime i put on a NV i get blinded by the smallest light...

he is  Streaming at the Moment but its daylight now, just wait that he end his stream.

but good to know that normaly light have an effect on nightvision. Maybe it was bugged by him

Nihgtvision =/= cheating

the game is pretty shit when it comes to like 90% of its features so like probably a bug, not sure why this thread is needed

his link 

2 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Nihgtvision =/= cheating

the game is pretty shit when it comes to like 90% of its features so like probably a bug, not sure why this thread is needed

the tread is needed to clarifiy its a bug, otherwise the nightvision thing must be remove from game

I can't tell if this is a meme or not. You want night vision to be removed just because of headlights not being able to blind them? That is absurd, chances are this is just a bug. You expect people to just sit in darkness because one feature doesn't work? They work fine with flares, glowsticks, torches, flashlights, helmet lights, stationary floodlights and gunfire. I really do not see this as an issue.

31 minutes ago, General Rickets said:

I can't tell if this is a meme or not. You want night vision to be removed just because of headlights not being able to blind them? That is absurd, chances are this is just a bug. You expect people to just sit in darkness because one feature doesn't work? They work fine with flares, glowsticks, torches, flashlights, helmet lights, stationary floodlights and gunfire. I really do not see this as an issue.

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

11 minutes ago, Q-ChilliDivision said:

his link 

the tread is needed to clarifiy its a bug, otherwise the nightvision thing must be remove from game

No this is not needed at all
/Thread

31 minutes ago, Q-ChilliDivision said:

I like your response, looks like this is just a meme. Night vision work fine other than apparently this small issue, don't see why it should be removed.

30 minutes ago, Eagle said:

No this is not needed at all
/Thread

29 minutes ago, General Rickets said:

I like your response, looks like this is just a meme. Night vision work fine other than apparently this small issue, don't see why it should be removed.

31 minutes ago, Q-ChilliDivision said:

I did. What now? Instructions unclear.

If I were you I'd calm down. No point in getting banned over a pair of night vision goggles. People are just expressing their opinion.

24 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

I did. What now? Instructions unclear.

25 minutes ago, Q-ChilliDivision said:

You have an interesting attitude in this thread chief, I've raised valid points and you don't want to address them. Do you have any questions?

Night vision is fine how it is. It shouldn't be removed over someone not being blinded.

Locking this thread for a a little while, until people cool off.

Thread unlocked, please keep it civil.

nah it's not, nighttime sucks ass so NVG's are nice and with how broken this game is prolly just a bug.

Edited by Real VegasRP

I think NVGs should be far less common, but I think it might be a bug. Not sure. I don't think NVGs are cheating though. I think they are unfair BUT that's only because I don't have one. 😸

I'm fairly certain that is not how night-vision actually works. I vaguely remember speaking with some military guys and reading about modern night-vision devices. They don't blind you when a light is turned on. I think that's just a common misconception in media. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Zero

Just seems like we are nit picking at this point, the game is already broken be thankful that at least we have some sort of night vision 

issa meme