Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 06:36
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Plasse

S1: Possible META at barn in between Vybor and Lopatino

Server and location: S1- Barn in between Vybor and Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-09-02, 23:55-00:05 (00:00-00:05 was when my friend was shot)

Your in game name: Cash Eastwood

Names of allies involved: Daniel Cleft                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Name of suspect/s: Bori?

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video, right when the first video starts, you can see on the bottom left corner that i took his radio.                                           Vid 1: 

Vid 2: 

Held a dude up who may have stolen something from Green Mountain. First thing i did when we held him up was take his radio, then when the held up ended and we left, my buddy got shot, as if someone was told we were in the barn, thus waiting for us to leave. Not going to jump to any conclusions, just wanna know if it was META. I try to play the game as respectfully as possible, and like when their is honesty in the community. If it wasn't, id like to know why their was someone waiting. Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Edit (talked to perp and he had honest intentions, thus i am dropping the report. Elmo was very honest, very clear, and very respectful. Thank you 🙂

Edited by Nick Plasse

Very well. Staff will close the report. In the future if you wish to talk it out first remember that you can come to help desk and we will contact the suspect(s).