Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 22:14
Sign in to follow this  
devstatnglydank

KOS/ No initiation Vybor

Server and location:S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About: 2019-09-01, 20:10

Your in game name: Daryl Thomas

Names of allies involved: Billy Benton( @xxxDynastyWolf )

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Billy Benton and I just got done doing some RP with a couple of people. one of whom was severely injured and the other seemed to be alright and taking care of her. We were talking with them about there person they were trying to reach. we didn't have any information to give them so we said our goodbyes and i left some morphine for the injured woman. Billy and I were just walking down the street. no weapons out and going out to find some more player interactions. I heard some silenced gunshots I turn around i see billy fall to the ground and then i was KOS'd There was never any initiation just straight up shot and killed. I hadn't been on for a few days and Billy hadn't been on for over a week. so there is nothing that we could have done for someone to have kill rights on us. the people we were talking to were part of the Red Mountain Radio or something along those lines. I'm not sure who killed us but there was no Kill Rights on us for anything whatsoever. I would like to see kill logs for both @xxxDynastyWolf and I. Want to know how far away the shots were and why we were the target. If whoever did this would have rp'd the situation out more I wouldn't have had the need to write a report. But we both lost our stuff and had to start fresh because someone decided it was a good idea to shoot us. I wouldn't have cared about losing my stuff if it was in a good RP scenario but there wasn't any. 

Edited by devstatnglydank

Connection Logs:

19:55:55 | Player "Daryl Thomas" is connected
20:18:49 | Player "Daryl Thomas" has been disconnected

20:07:32 | Player "Billy Benton" is connected
20:17:27 | Player "Billy Benton" has been disconnected

18:14:12 | Player "Przemyslaw Widlinski" is connected
-Restart-
21:03:02 | Player "Przemyslaw Widlinski" is connected
21:16:17 | Player "Przemyslaw Widlinski" has been disconnected

18:56:13 | Player "Wynne Walker" is connected
-Restart-
21:02:35 | Player "Wynne Walker" is connected
21:10:40 | Player "Wynne Walker" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

20:16:20 | Player "Billy Benton" hit by Player "Przemyslaw Widlinski" with VSS Vintorez from 45.6581 meters 

20:16:22 | Player "Daryl Thomas" hit by Player "Wynne Walker" with Winchester Model 70 from 50.0346 meters 
20:16:22 | Player "Daryl Thomas" hit by Player "Wynne Walker" with Winchester Model 70 from 50.0346 meters 

Kill Logs:

20:16:20 | Player "Billy Benton" (DEAD) killed by Player "Przemyslaw Widlinski" with VSS Vintorez from 45.6581 meters

20:16:22 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD) killed by Player "Wynne Walker" with Winchester Model 70 from 50.0346 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@devstatnglydank | Daryl Thomas | POSTED

@xxxDynastyWolf | Billy Benton |

@Thrynn | Przemyslaw Widlinski |

@Wynne | Wynne Walker |

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

Przemyslaw here, we went to Vybor to hunt down the nationalists that tortured someone that our Leader Micheal knew. Micheal thought that you are the nationalists so we planned the Ambush out, I was the first one that was supposed to shoot and so I did. Micheal is going to speak to you about it I guess, I simply followed his orders, thinking that im shooting at actual Nationalists. If I'd knew that you are not the nationalists, I would never shoot, Im sorry.

Edited by Thrynn

I have not been on recently due to being burnt out and college. I decide to play today and meet up with Daryl. After waking up in game him and I meet up and run down the vybor main road. We speak with two people and after some dialogue we give them some morphine and go on our way. After leaving them we wander down the main road of vybor that leads toward kab. We had guns put away, I didn't even have one on my back. Then out of nowhere it says "you are dead". It's really an unfortunate situation for us, I had a protective case filled with nails that I had planned on using.

I have talked to some of the people involved and I am going to close the report. Misidentify'd us as someone else. Still doesn't justify not double checking who it was. but we have also came to a conclusion about how to resolve what had happened. 

We are happy that you talked this out and came to a good resolution in between yourselves.

Keep in mind in the future though to always identify your targets if you're going to kill other players to avoid killing someone you don't have rights on. 

Reminder; Do not return to the area of your death within the time limits of the NLR rule. You are not allowed to get back the gear you lost from the killers, and you're not supposed to remember the events that led up to your death.

With that said.

/closing

Signed @Hofer & @Peril