Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 03:44
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 17 hours, 15 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
ItsChocolateMan

Recently Role played

From 4.2 "Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with.."

For many other rules like defender rights, attack rights, and NLR, a time frame is given surrounding the rule. However, for sharing defender rights, it merely states "recently." This leads to much confusion as what "recently" means and also what "role played" means. 

First of all, "recently" is very subjective as it could be the last few seconds, minutes, hours, or even days. "I recently started learning how to drive." This could mean I started learning last week. Is it possible for us to put an exact time frame, like 30 minutes, as to avoid any confusing as to what "recently" means.

Next, there is also some confusion surrounding "role played." If I have a conversation with someone over the radio, technically I am "role playing" with them. 

Could you please provide some clarification surrounding this rule to make it more objective instead of subjective. Thank you. 

This rule along with a lot of others is being looked into to clear things up

Sign in to follow this