Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 08:51
Sign in to follow this  
shoraya

Where is everyone?

Heyyyyyy guys hows it goin. I have been away for a really long time and I finally decided to try RP again since I missed it. I really like how the server has improved but my question is where is everyone? 

I logged in the first time and made my way up towards stary/novy/kabanino expecting to find people (as before these were the hotspots) but I didn’t find a single soul. I keep roaming the places and when I finally do find someone they seem to be new players to the server who are mainly looking for gear. I decided to go to Zelenogorsk today because I been seeing it around forums and it too was empty. There was a nearby firefight that seemed to last forever so I just ran to it and people kept running around me without a word until they got sick of me and kicked me off. Where do I go to find RP? 😞

No, go to Cherno. There is really few people in Stary/Novy/Kabanino.

I was there today, and it was really boring most of the time.

I would recommend posting a radio message on our in character radio forums found here.

Using information gained from anywhere out of character to inform your actions in character would be Metagaming as I'm sure you know. So ensure that where ever you end up seeking hot spot RP in hubs or player settlements, that you learn about this in character. 

8 hours ago, Baron said:

I would recommend posting a radio message on our in character radio forums found here.

Using information gained from anywhere out of character to inform your actions in character would be Metagaming as I'm sure you know. So ensure that where ever you end up seeking hot spot RP in hubs or player settlements, that you learn about this in character. 

Will do