Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 02:55
Sign in to follow this  
matheusravi

KoS at Pogorevka

Server and location:S1, Pogorevka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About: 2019-09-01, 01:30

Your in game name: Lucas Hult

Names of allies involved: Jim Smokes, Garry Green, Neo Galvani, Craig Harrison

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 1 enemy vehicle

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Me and other 5 friends are running in a field close to green mountain, we hear shots and we decided to check em out, we realise the shots were going out from Pogorevka. We get in the city and we realize there are people in the church, after a quick conversation with the guys in the church, namely a girl and a guy wearing reddish clothes (I'll call him red guy ) ,we walked down the road and decided to enter this 2 story building to decide what to do next, we do a small council meeting, voting and deciding what we would do next since our leader wasn't present , this guy that we previously interacted with in the church, red guy, is saying " hello " outside of our house, we go outside and we talk to him a bit and i see someone running down the road, i tell my buds i will see who that guy is while they talk to the aforementioned red guy, i see that he is sneaking behind a bush and is wearing green tracksuit. I told him something along the lines of “ i trust you are not sneaking up on us “, he shoots back with , “ i trust you are not sneaking upon us? Shut the fuck up “. he starts running back to where everyone is and I follow him, at this point as I'm almost reaching back to the group a car comes down the same road we were, my friend Graig tells us to jump out the road in order to not get hit by that car, I dodge the car and it ends up hitting and killing the red guy, everyone is shocked, green guy gets near the body and tells no one to get close , i back off without taking anything. After that, my friend Craig seems to be trying to stir things up by asking if green guy was going to allow his friend to get killed like that, the driver seems nervous, Graig says that we should leave but before we do our friend Neo inquiries on one of the guys that were in the car what group he was apart of because of an armband he was wearing, they start to back and forth, armband guy says “ look guys everyone is closing on me with big guns “, that’s pretty much the last thing I heard on my point of view, I heard a lot of shots, and since I didn't hear any initiation I didn't shoot any one, i just jog off the shots that were being shot at my left, so I move right , last thing i see is the guy in front of me kills me without me not even lifting my gun. After talking to my mates, one of them sends me the video, the initiation is so quiet that can barely be heard by the person that made the video, and then immediately starts shooting, I'm the one wearing all black and it can be seen that I don't shoot or even point my gun, even after the shots start to go out.  

Connection Logs:

00:12:39 | Player "Garry Green" is connected
01:32:25 | Player "Garry Green" has been disconnected

00:08:36 | Player "Emilio Santiago" is connected
-Restart-
01:35:47 | Player "Emilio Santiago" is connected

01:35:23 | Player "Bobby Buckets" is connected
01:59:03 | Player "Bobby Buckets" has been disconnected

00:34:24 | Player "Neo Galvani" is connected
01:29:06 | Player "Neo Galvani" has been disconnected

00:39:02 | Player "Craig Harrison" is connected
01:29:49 | Player "Craig Harrison" has been disconnected

00:11:28 | Player "Jim Smokes" is connected
00:20:52 | Player "Jim Smokes" has been disconnected
-Restart-
00:39:13 | Player "Jim Smokes" is connected

01:02:03 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected
-Restart-
01:35:12 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected
02:18:27 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" has been disconnected
02:18:33 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" is connected

00:44:22 | Player "Lucas Hult" is connected
01:29:38 | Player "Lucas Hult" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

01:28:23 | Player "Garry Green" hit by Player "Emilio Santiago" with AKM from 8.07415 meters 
01:28:25 | Player "Garry Green" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with AKM from 27.395 meters 
01:28:25 | Player "Garry Green" hit by Player "Neo Galvani" with M249 SAW from 0.977599 meters 

01:28:23 | Player "Craig Harrison" hit by Player "Emilio Santiago" with AKM from 7.0539 meters 
01:28:24 | Player "Craig Harrison" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with AKM from 25.7119 meters 

01:28:25 | Player "Lucas Hult" hit by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 4.41073 meters 
01:28:25 | Player "Lucas Hult" hit by Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" with M4A1 from 3.23515 meters 
01:28:25 | Player "Lucas Hult" hit by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 4.4442 meters 

01:28:25 | Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" hit by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 7.0148 meters 

01:28:26 | Player "Neo Galvani" hit by Player "Emilio Santiago" with AKM from 10.3959 meters 
01:28:26 | Player "Neo Galvani" hit by Player "Bobby Buckets" with AKM from 28.2292 meters 

01:28:26 | Player "Jim Smokes" hit by Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" with M4A1 from 4.73286 meters 

Kill Logs:

01:28:24 | Player "Craig Harrison" (DEAD) killed by Player "Emilio Santiago" with AKM from 7.07609 meters 

01:28:25 | Player "Garry Green" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Buckets" with AKM from 27.395 meters 
01:28:26 | Player "Neo Galvani" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Buckets" with AKM from 27.9922 meters 

01:28:24 | Player "Dommy Kings" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 3.67624 meters 
01:28:25 | Player "Lucas Hult" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 4.4442 meters 

01:28:27 | Player "Jim Smokes" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kessikbayev Kryuchkov" with M4A1 from 3.85334 meters 

01:28:25 | Player "Lucas Hult" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jim Smokes" with M4A1 from 4.4442 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@matheusravi | Lucas Hult | POSTED

@Fullchord | Garry Green | POSTED

@RavenousRP | Emilio Santiago | POSTED

@Bobby | Bobby Buckets | POSTED

@Poopslayer | Neo Galvani | POSTED

@gamingfeva7 | Craig Harrison | POSTED

@Jim Smokes | Jim Smokes | POSTED

@JimRP | Kessikbayev Kryuchkov | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

First of, I wish you would've firstly at least tried to talk to staff and tried to talk to us about the situation first. Anyhow, here's my POV:

I met up with Ravenous, RP'd, we ended up running into the group (I was in the passenger seat), as soon as we ran into them I just hopped out and after the driver had killed the person (who he killed due to server desync, not on purpose) I hopped out and we began RPing with the group, shortly after someone dropped an initiation at the group we just ran into and everybody raised their guns and so did I, initiating. I was getting shot at (player missed) by someone and shot back, then I got shot by another person who I sprayed down - killing him. The rest of my dynamic killed the rest of the group which also as you can see in the video failed to comply. Bear in mind that I shot only people who were shooting at me (as you can see in the video). If the group had complied and we would have taken them hostage I am sure you would've seen the quality and amount of roleplay which we would've provided to you.

As for the initiation, I don't know if you were audio bugged or something but as you can see in the POV video which you posted the initiation is pretty loud and clear.

as stated in the my account of events, i ran to the oposite direction of the shots, i must've get shot by mistake by my ally as i run pass him, as he told me that might have occured ,still i got hit by someone else for no reason .

2 minutes ago, matheusravi said:

as stated in the my account of events, i ran to the oposite direction of the shots, i must've get shot by mistake by my ally as i run pass him, as he told me that might have occured ,still i got hit by someone else for no reason .

If you run when you get told to put your hands up, it's only logical that someone would take it as a sign of you not complying and shoot you.

i didnt hear it, and the guy that shot me cant be heard to be initiating in the video ( guy in the most right ) 

My POV : Me and my boy jimbo are driving when the server is so dysncy for me and i end up hitting someone by mistake, i then get out and feel bad and roleplay with these guys. They ask about my arm band and what it means and i tell them i'm Santiago, he asks if im a drug runner and then the group proceeds to surround me. This makes me anxious as you see me say why surround me and i move back. I heard my dynamic drop an initiation so i  proceed to do so as well. 

I was rolling up with a dynamic group I had met some days ago. We are in a house talking about where to go, when we hear a guy outside the house saying hey (or some like that). We go out and i notice 2 people, bobby and a guy in an orange/red coat on. Bobby looks a bit suspicious because he keeps moving out of sight. Then I see a guy in green walking down the road. One of us goes up to him to find out who he is. As they get closer I tell them to get of the road since a car is coming at a pretty high speed behind them. The car hits the man in the red/orange and he dies. The guys from the car seems to not really care much about the incident and I notice they have an orange armband on (which Neo hasnt seen before). I ask one of them what group the armbands represent. He answers and not to long after I can barely hear a voice from some distance away mumbling put your hands up. After they had just run over a guy with a car and did not seem to mind very much and knowing we had a decent amount of people I pull up my gun. I see one next to me getting gunned down and I return fire believing we had the upperhand.

My POV: 

A group of guys come stumbling down the hills driving into their dudes, which I figured would be worth some RP or discussion but that kinda gets passed over. We're talking to the group that jumps out of the car and pretty quickly it becomes evident that we're being held up. So as the group combat unfolds I drop one of their guys immediately and then turn to the next when suddenly Lucas straight up runs into my firing line while trying to escape and I shoot him as well as the guy he is standing in front of or so I thought. 

Usually in a firefight I'm not expecting players to run in front of me shooting so thats the story I'm going with.

Video evidence

I believe this is just a case of a misunderstanding. I really don't think any reports going up from our side are necessary (which might be ironic to say when I'm the one that shot this man) but regardless this one was on me... Whoops!

39 minutes ago, Jim Smokes said:

My POV: 

A group of guys come stumbling down the hills driving into their dudes, which I figured would be worth some RP or discussion but that kinda gets passed over. We're talking to the group that jumps out of the car and pretty quickly it becomes evident that we're being held up. So as the group combat unfolds I drop one of their guys immediately and then turn to the next when suddenly Lucas straight up runs into my firing line while trying to escape and I shoot him as well as the guy he is standing in front of or so I thought. 

Usually in a firefight I'm not expecting players to run in front of me shooting so thats the story I'm going with.

Video evidence

I believe this is just a case of a misunderstanding. I really don't think any reports going up from our side are necessary (which might be ironic to say when I'm the one that shot this man) but regardless this one was on me... Whoops!

To the GMs, I was the second man this man tried shooting. It's fine, misunderstandings happen all the time - next time please try to talk to staff to find out who was involved and try to have a conversation first. I'm sure we could've talked about it haha, anyhow thanks for providing additional evidence.

When i filed this report i didn't have knowledge that Jim ( my ally ) was the one to kill me, if i knew i wouldn't have filed the report in the first place, still, i was shot until downed by a guy on your team in the first place. Jim video further shows that i was clueless from start  to finish and was shot accidently by my ally and intentionally until downed by an enemy, there was still intent and an attempt against my life despite a bad and almost instant initiation. And on top of all the green guy in the video isn't even heard to initiate on anyone, and he's the one to shoot me until i'm dead. 

Edited by matheusravi

After leaving the house to greet the person, We noticed a car flying down the road, I even called it out. Shortly after, the speeding car was going too fast and hit a man wearing a red rain jacket. To my knowledge, the green tracksuit guy was friends with red rain coat, so I asked if he was upset or was going to speak up to them about hitting his friend. Nothing happened, and after I saw more people coming down the road, I was getting worried those people in the church were going to start something and I wanted to leave. No one left with me, so I stayed. One of the orange armband guys said he was feeling uncomfortable with all the guns out, and so he proceeded to take his out and yelled "Drop your weapons." Or something along those lines. as soon as I saw he raised his weapons at one of my men, I raised mine. I died shortly after.

POV: I rolled up started to talk to them for a little bit, then Rav came with his car and accidently ran someone over due to dsync. After that Rav gets out and these guys start asking him questions about his armband the santiagos. They start surrounding him so I take position behind the wall and peak then initiate. I only killed people that were not complying.

5 hours ago, matheusravi said:

Jim video further shows that i was clueless from start  to finish and was shot accidently by my ally. And on top of all the green guy in the video isn't even heard to initiate on anyone, and he's the one to shoot me until i'm dead. 

Pov 

I was the guy in green, I was mowed down at the beginning, I wasnt going to initiate cause I was going out so I couldnt be around for the hostilities. I was there with Bobby and the guy that got ran over by Rav, We all ran together before splitting ways and linking up back here. So the initiation dropped and I was as surprised as you when I heard it because I was standing right next to you guys, but I knew it wasnt directed to me so I stayed there then one of your guys raises his gun at me and mows me down. You can see me try to react in the clips but it was too quick since i got shot by two guys.
I didnt shoot a single bullet and hit anyone, logs and videos prove that, so you claiming i shot you until your dead +  your video evidence = confusion 

Also, Im just going to call it as I see it, in both video evidence provided, they are speaking in discord and not saying anything ingame.

3 hours ago, Apollo said:

Pov 

I was the guy in green, I was mowed down at the beginning, I wasnt going to initiate cause I was going out so I couldnt be around for the hostilities. I was there with Bobby and the guy that got ran over by Rav, We all ran together before splitting ways and linking up back here. So the initiation dropped and I was as surprised as you when I heard it because I was standing right next to you guys, but I knew it wasnt directed to me so I stayed there then one of your guys raises his gun at me and mows me down. You can see me try to react in the clips but it was too quick since i got shot by two guys.
I didnt shoot a single bullet and hit anyone, logs and videos prove that, so you claiming i shot you until your dead +  your video evidence = confusion 

Also, Im just going to call it as I see it, in both video evidence provided, they are speaking in discord and not saying anything ingame. 

Just to add on this.

How would you know that them dropping an initiation was not directed at you? And if you wern't going to initiate why come running down the hill with you and your friend in red and your buddies in the car. Clearly yall we're looking to initiate given how the situation unfolded. However I do agree its unfair even in dynamic groups to assume that, and you have just as much reason to put up a report as the reports thrown up against yall.

The 5 seconds of discord communication is OOC and irrelevant information for one of the players not in game about me having to leave soon but that is something I figured was not worth double micing into the game. I want to add that our group is pretty good with double micing and following the radio com rules however thats something you will have to take my word for. 

Just want to add to the context here and honestly hope we can agree to drop this however due to OOC reasons we have not had a chance to speak with Lucas (this is his report) however I think both sides can understand why the situation unfolded the way it did.

Verdict: 

Invalid Initiation - @Bobby - GUILTY
Attempted Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - @RavenousRP - GUILTY-ISH
Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - @Jim Smokes - NOT GUILTY, FRIENDLY FIRE

Reason:

The whole situation started badly with @RavenousRP and crew driving up to OP and his friends. Ravenous was desyncing, and it caused him to kill one of the people standing next to the road. This is purely out of accident, and several people have mentioned it was.

The initiation:

Now to the initiation. @Bobby you were not visible while initiating, and sat inside/behind a bush while doing it, only to appear right after. Due to the cirumstances we feel as if this is a breach of the following rule:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Always make sure that it is clear that you are the one initiating. In this report it was not clear, as you left the scene around 1.5 minute before the initiation hit. None of the videos make it 100% clear that it is you initiating, and it caused a lot of confusion which led to the death of several people.

The attempted invalid kill:

After reviewing both the logs, the video evidence from both angles and slowed down, we have come to the conclusion that the bullet that hit @Fullchord penetrated @gamingfeva7, who was already moving away and aiming his gun at Ravenous and his companions. Technically it is an attempted kill, but due to the circumstances and the fact that we see in the video evidence that the bullet penetrates another player, we will not be punishing for the attempted kill.

Spoiler

uVCPdjh.jpg.ee0615936af55b501daa379eb68605d4.jpg

However, consider this a verbal warning @RavenousRP. Always make sure you have a safe background before pulling the trigger at all times. If you don't check the background in the direction you are shooting, penetration is a risk when you're using high caliber bullets.

Invalid kill:

@matheusravi believed initially he was killed invalidly, but due to the evidence presented and the logs we can clearly see that he is killed by his teammate @Jim Smokes. In addition to this @matheusravi was not complying with the demands of the initiators and ran away from the scene. This means that no matter who killed you this would've been deemed a valid kill due to non-compliance.

Outcome:

Invalid Initiation - @Bobby - 3 DAY BAN + 10 WARNING POINTS
Attempted Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - @RavenousRP - VERBAL WARNING
Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - @Jim Smokes - NO PUNISHMENT

Signed by @Hofer,  @Realize & @Peril