BAD ROLEPLAY

Server and location: 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): S1 ,TIME : 2300

Your in game name: JOHN BULAVARD

Names of allies involved: -

Name of suspect/s:  unknowned

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events:  heard gun shot and came in assistance , a group where killing zombies,  after 2 min of interacting , one of the guy ask me to put my hands up , I put my gun away , said why why, did 2 step back as a normal interaction surrounded by a group , got shot right away.  I dont have the name of they player,  this is extreme bad role play and kill rights wherent allowed as his life where not  in danger and no role play was done. 

Connection Logs:

22:57:13 | Player "John Bulavard" is connected
-Still Online-

21:52:35 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

23:05:04 | Player "John Bulavard" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with FN-FAL from 3.56951 meters 
23:05:04 | Player "John Bulavard" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with FN-FAL from 3.56951 meters 

Kill Logs:

23:05:04 | Player "John Bulavard" (DEAD) killed by Player "Noah Russo" with FN-FAL from 3.56951 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@john bulavard | John Bulavard | POSTED

@Masonn | Noah Russo | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

Posted (edited)

Alright POV: (Is this the guys from zelenogorsk cause if so this is what happened, Sorry done a lot of shit today) So we all circled him and I give the key word to go ahead and engage on him which was "Was the Weather bad" and then someone responds with "Yeah it is bad" We then engage on him. He screams "WHY WHY WHY" Then proceeds to start moving so I shot and killed him. 

Edited by Masonn

Posted (edited)

so you engaged me because i said the weather was bad , it was raining…. , i did put my gun away , did 2 stepback and you shot me , there is nothing more to add because nothing was said more in our interactions 

see the rules  4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

Edited by john bulavard

You are not understanding. We initiated because we have been looking for some people. Im  saying the weather thing was how we all agreed to initiate.As for the gear? Bro believe me we didn't want ur gear. And for Roleplay? Your role-play was gonna come from the hostilities after. We are a syndicate, were not the kind of people to sit you down and talk about things as that doesn't get the message across.   When we engaged and you did anything but put your hands up I shot you. In real life, Im pretty sure if 5+ people come and tell me to put my hands up, Im not gonna move around, I might say like "Holy Shit" but im not gonna start moving around. If anything from this, you had bad RP by not complying. 

i disagree , this isnt role play , if you are looking for people, it doesnt give you the right to kill the first guy you see ,   this is toxic behavior,  i wouldnt go and kill players in game if after 3 seconds  and no threaths where made, your life werent in danger,  go see the rules, i will wait for admins to reply as im positive that we do not kill that fast, and to add , 2 step back isnt running away 

Edited by john bulavard

Agreed, Ill let GM's settle it. (Btw think it was more than a couple steps bud)

@Masonn did d the OP have a weapon out?

Also do you or anyone you were with have a recording of events

I cannot remember if he had a weapon out. I do not personally have it clipped because I had believed what we did was not in anyway questionable so I didn’t even think about it. I will ask everyone that was there if they have a recording though

edit: I do know he had a pistol out when we first approached as it was used to kill zombies that were approaching and I don’t recall it ever being put away

Second Edit: From the guys ive talked to, they dont have recording, waiting on 1 more guy

third Edit: No footage sorry

Edited by Masonn

Verdict: 

@Masonn - BadRP - INCONCLUSIVE

Reason: 

Due to the lack of evidence presented from either side in this report we have come to the conclusion that it is word versus word. We cannot judge whether or not this was bad roleplay.

We urge all community members to have some sort of recording software ready to capture anything you feel is done which is in breach of our community rules.

With that said.

Outcome: 

@Masonn - BadRP - No punishment

Signed: @Hofer and @Samti