Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 09:36
Sign in to follow this  
Wynne

Don't Worry, I'm Friendly™

Posted (edited)

Hello, everyone!
My name is Wynne, I am a long time admirer of DayZRP and I finally decided to bite the bullet and hit the join button!
I've read all the rules and the lore to the point of my head spinning, and I'm very excited to get into the game. My play-style is generally as a resourceful survivalist, I take great pride in the fact that I know a likely unhealthy amount of crafting recipes in the game, on public servers, I would sometimes hold "scout" courses for beach bambis I found lol I'm very pumped to put that to good use.

I see that the mod has some added items? What kind of neat surprises should someone with my playstyle expect to enjoy? 😄

I do have one question regarding rules, what are rules about base raids/tent theft? I know some servers don't allow it, and I don't typically like to steal in DayZ, just wanted to know what the rules were. 

Uploaded a photo of my character as I play her on my own server. My favorite vanilla weapon is the CR-527, and I am really enjoying rocking civilian clothing right now, but sometimes I gather up hunter coats and craft my own backpack out of twigs and burlap. I LOOOVE making immersive camps, and living on the road in DayZ, not staying in one place for long. 

Hats off to the admins and mods btw, this website is clean and the initiation process is really well thought out. Gives me confidence that it's gonna be worth it 🙂

Screenshot (128).png

Edited by Wynne
typo

Welcome to the community, Wynne! Glad to see that you finally decided to sign up so you can experience all the fun that DayZRP can bring 😁 The mod that DayZ has adds some more guns, some clothing and other various tidbits that aren't officially released in Vanilla yet, so if you're out there and see something you haven't seen before in the base game, that's our devteam doing fine work.

7 hours ago, Wynne said:

I do have one question regarding rules, what are rules about base raids/tent theft? I know some servers don't allow it, and I don't typically like to steal in DayZ, just wanted to know what the rules were. 

Raiding tents is always allowed. It's also allowed to steal the tents, if you try your best to place the items in the tent you wish to steal in another container before you head off. It might go against your character, but the rules won't stop you from taking a peek into a unguarded tent to see there's something there to help you survive a bit longer.

Have fun out there!

1 hour ago, Drmani said:

Welcome to dayzrp community i Will be looking forward to rp with you.

Same!

Welcome!

heyo ! welcome and enjoy ya stay !