Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 10:52
Sign in to follow this  
Ducky

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Anomaly Mod

ss_ducky_08-29-19_18-08-39_(k00_marsh).jpg.ebf9057c4a06b42918eaf7226da1b9f9.jpg

I will add more screenshots in the spoiler as I play the game through as Clear Sky

Spoiler

TBA

-----------------------------------------------

Hello boys and girls.

Have you played any previous stalker modifications? Or perhaps not played any stalker games at all?

Well this is your chance to revive that fire once again, or start it up for the first time.

Low and behold, an incredibly talented team of modders have put together a completely standalone modification of S.T.A.L.K.E.R, which combines some of the best elements of popular mods out there like A-Life, Call of Chernobyl and so on.

Essentially, what it means is that, you dont even need the game to play, you just install the game as instructed on the page and are off to go, do be aware however, it is no easy task and it certainly is not an easy game, but it is filled with amazing lore, quests, items and mechanics, and is a must have for anyone who is a fan of post-apocalyptic games.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly 

Below is a small installation guide:

2140167873_downloadanomaly.PNG.fc01af8dca3078e81362b8421f82eb8a.PNG

1. Scroll down on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Anomaly page until you reach the four buttons in the screenshot below.

2. Download all three parts and the hotfix titled "Update 1"

3. Once installed, create a folder anywhere on your computer called "Anomaly", I suggest you put it on your SSD.

4. Extract the downloaded zip files IN ORDER into your Anomaly folder, the first being Part 1, and the last being the Hotfix.

5. Make sure you click "Replace all" when applying the hotfix in the end, if you fail to do this, your game will crash.

6. Open up your Anomaly Folder and run the AnomalyLauncher.exe

7. Enjoy.

install.PNG.b5b25f15a63477a34f9aca66b9ad8b56.PNG

If all goes to plan, you should have downloaded the four zips on the left (Also listed in order.) And on the right should be what your game folder looks like after the install.

Enjoy yourself out there, and feel free to tag me in this thread if you run into any issues, I am always happy to help with a fresh install.

Also tagging my stalker boys.

@TheMrGasMask @Shanoby

Posted (edited)

@Dew told me about this mod and it look mad good

Edited by Apollo

I was playing STALKER yesterday. I'll give this a try later.

@Ducky kisses you

mother of god shades GIF

Mother Of God...

For this mod have the fixed the 3rd person view or is still bugged (in the original game you could use the 3rd person view but it was bugged when you tried to shoot enemies)? Won't lie it looks very good, may have to check it out.

Posted (edited)

Stalker Anomaly is the best STALKER experience I have tried, played a huge amount of Call of Chernobyl until the devs stopped working on it and then found this mod. The community keeps making fantastic addons that make the mod even better.

If you are new to the mod I would recommend this channel for tips and tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9tNID19bpqyOAHreWBcXw

Good luck out there STALKERS!

Edited by RatRider
Expanding