Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 06:52
Sign in to follow this  
Xaeleth

S1 Invalid Kill Forest near Vishnoye 8-30-19 20:37

Server and location: Somewhere in the woods near Vishnoye

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  20:37

Your in game name: Alexei Zverev

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Chernarussians, no name.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: I was running around the woods trying to meet up with some friends when i was surrounded and held up by chernarussians. I complied completely, surrendering all my weapons and sitting peacefully. We were RPing and talking a bit before I let my character get a bit frustrated. 

"I'm getting real tired of your ego, friend. And you, sun glasses at night? Classy."

Shot in the face, done.

I don't know anything about reports and frankly i just have a decent grasp on rules but i felt like that was uncalled for. Complete compliance and 1 lippy phrase leads to execution?

Radek POV:

Myself and other Chernarussians ( @Craig @OxeN @Roman @Jannik ) saw this individual running through the woods at night with his flashlight on. We surrounded him and told him to put his hands up. He did so and dropped all his weapons. We told him to sit by a tree and started questioning him for being Russian and smuggling guns. He started back talking us while we had multiple guns pointed at him. We told him to stop talking back to us. He then said what he said in his POV, pretty much incriminating himself for NVFL "I'm getting real tired of your ego, friend." We gave him one more warning to stop back talking us and explain why he was smuggling guns he then proceeded to avoid our question and insult us another time saying, "Sun glasses at night? Classy." @Roman then shot him in the face for talking back and not answering the question.

I do not have any video evidence.

Posted (edited)

You do realize that your own report incriminates you right? You left out the part where we told you to stop multiple times to stop with the back chat and ego, but you didn't. I wasn't the one roleplaying with you but over heard the whole thing. You showed NVFL and our guys simply got tired of it all and decided to kill you. You didn't seem to care about the RP and even avoided the pain RP when someone hit you.

My POV is pretty much the same as Choco. Initiated and then I took up a position running around in the dark, others well RP'ing with him and he kept back chatting. He didn't seem interested, and its almost as if we were interrupting his roleplay. Finally one of our guys got tired of him decided to kill him, which is a shame cause we had some fun plans for the situation.

Edited by Craig

Not everybody crumbles into submission. Allowing people you Rob to show personality, character and not just an answer machine is RP. I complied and answered all questions. 

What I saw was you your your loot and needed a way to end the RP

The only "backtalk" I gave way talking about the ego and the sunglasses. I was patient when you refused to hear out that my character smuggled guns for chernarussians, you filled to hear that I was an avid customer of cherno drugs. I said thank you for the good apple and let all the insults roll off my back.

POV: stalked this man through the forest together with my bratrs, i intiated on him when we got close enough, we took him and interrogated him. He showed no value for his life at all through out the entire situation and kept talking in a very calm manner, making very snarky remarks such as what he quoted. 

After him telling us he was russian and smuggling weapons during the civil war, we were not so nice to him. Ultimately his continued smack talk and no value for life and complete diregard for his life also ended it.

Roman shot him in the head and we left shortly after.

// END OF POV

Hello Xaeleth and staff members handling this report.

My pov:

We were running towards Vishnoy when we saw a light in the distance and started following it, after a while we catch up and @OxeN @ItsChocolateMan initiated on OP. He complied and we started the roleplay. It didn't take long after some interrogation before we understood that he was a Russian when he attempted to tell us he's a fellow Chernarussian. We didn't like this and became hostile with him, at this point he seemed to shut of and started to not care for his life at all. I punched him a few times and he showed no pain at all and it didn't change his demeanor and he continued not showing any care in the world. When @OxeN continued the hostilities the OP said that he's getting tired off his ego so I tried correcting him once again telling him if he continues with the attitude I will shoot him in the face, he immediately back talked again and said "sun glasses at night, classy". To be honest his whole attitude left a bad taste in our mouth and I considered it BadRP and NVFL.

Posted (edited)

My character is an addict. He ran guns into chernarus and was paid in drugs. I've played him as being a doped up drunk since his conception. I find it hard to believe that executing a drink in the woods f being mouthy twice was reasonable. I tried to explain where I could but I was constantly told to shut up and not even look at them. You milk somebody for information, execute for a showing personality and then claim badrp. You wanted more of a reaction, you got it and then you killed me.

What every happened to knocking something out, binding them force feeding. Why was the jump straight to execution. That was excessive and it is my opinion that it was forced to end the RP now that the gear was robbed.

Edited by Xaeleth
Additional thoughts

Posted (edited)

My pov:

We were going towards Vishnoy when we spotted a light ahead of us we decided to follow him and then talk to him. Then @OxeN and @ItsChocolateMan initiated on the OP. my game shut down, which also caused my computer to fuck up. when I finally got back into the game,  I began to run around to check out our surroundings. I wasn't close enough to hear what was being said. I suddenly hear gunshots and the others tell me they shot the OP because he continued to talkin smack

I do not have any video evidence. 😞

Edited by Jannik

I've thought it over and I was honestly just salty about a situation that happened about an hour or two before. Same old hold up, no build up, questioning, conversation or anything. Hands up or die. I hate reporting, I hate all these ruleplay that I hear people talking about. "Can he do that? Was that ok?" blah blah blah.

I hold nothing against these people and I've had a frustrating week.

I am sorry and I'm no longer interested in pursuing any further report discussion.

@Craig @OxeN @Roman @Jannik @ItsChocolateMan you claim NVFL on OP, however you don't have any video evidence. OP wants to close the report. How would you like to proceed?

All we did was defend ourselves, he has no evidence either. But saying that you can close the report, this is a game and don't want to see anyone get banned or upset. @Hofer

Very well. We are happy to see that this worked out nicely. Please keep in mind that the POVs from each side in this report seems to come from a bad or less desirable roleplaying experience.

@Xaeleth I always recommend everyone to take some time after they get upset over something that's happened to them in the game. Give it a few hours, and you would most likely come to this same conclusion before posting a report.

Always make sure both parties enjoy themselves in RP encounters. Value your characters life, and don't rush executions over silly remarks to shorten the encounters.

We also urge all community members to have some sort of recording software ready to capture anything you feel is done outside of our rules.

/closing

Signed @Hofer & @Realize