Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 16:08
Sign in to follow this  
nisbo

S1: Kos/Mistaken Identity/careless In Cherno camp - 29/8 20:00

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1, Cherno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:00 

Your in game name: Felix Novak

Names of allies involved: Not affilated with but was nearby wolfpack members at the time.

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: Logged in and after listening for a minute or two i headed down to the tents in the middle of camp, i saw the usual folk running around so i decided to take a peek in the public weapon tent. I started to organise it a bit cause weirdly enough i find that enjoyable. Someones mic was going all static and i heard someone say pheniox you have to go or something. I then heard someone in a joking manner say hands up. I assumed people were just mucking around so i continued sorting for around two seconds till i heard gunshots. I then turned and put my hands up, a man ran into the tent i was in and then was sprayed down by someone. 

Edited by nisbo

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:03:11 | Player "Felix Novak" is connected
-DEAD-

18:55:50 | Player "Joey Phillips" is connected
-DEAD-

18:46:09 | Player "Charlie James" is connected
-RESTART-
19:12:32 | Player "Charlie James" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
19:06:24 | Player "Felix Novak"[HP: 40] hit by Player "Charlie James" into Torso(15) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 17.4413 meters 
19:06:24 | Player "Felix Novak"[HP: 20.2] hit by Player "Charlie James" into RightArm(19) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 17.6 meters 
19:06:25 | Player "Felix Novak" is unconscious
19:06:25 | Player "Felix Novak" regained consciousness
19:06:25 | Player "Felix Novak" is unconscious
19:06:26 | Player "Felix Novak" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joey Phillips" into Torso(16) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 7.17931 meters 
19:06:26 | Player "Felix Novak" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joey Phillips" into Liver(45) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 7.17931 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
19:06:26 | Player "Felix Novak" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joey Phillips" with AKM from 7.17931 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@nisbo | Felix Novak | POSTED
@Joe | Joey Phillips | POSTED
@C-J | Charlie James | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Punctures POV

We initiated on some people at cherno. At the time from what I could see no one complies so I start shooting people. I kill one and begin shooting at a second. He runs into a tent and I begin prefiring it while side stepping. Didn't mean to kill the guy complying was focusing on the guy hiding behind him. 

Posted (edited)

I was with the people in cherno, they initiated so i followed, I was being shot at by a guy to the side of the tent. so I returned fire at him, Honestly didnt know there was a hostage inside, I was only trying not to die by returning fire. My apologies for hitting you and understandable that its annoying. But you wasnt in my line of sight

Edited by C-J

@Joe @C-J do either of you or anyone else involved have a video of the situation from the initiation?

Posted (edited)

Nope, I wasn't in cherno with the intent of initiating, it just happened while we was there. Was not recording at the time, Hopefully the OP has some recordings, it was a honest mistake, caught in the cross fire. I had no vision or intent to shoot anyone within the tent, just the guy outside, so to my knowledge there wasn't anyone there. I would like to just add it is an innocence mistake that could happen in any firefight, as most walls can be shot through! P.S willing to talk it out with the OP if he would like to

Edited by C-J
Adding information

Staff are glad you have talked it out and we will close this report

@C-J due to the circumstance you find yourself in currently we advise that you take more care on the server as an incident like this would have lead to your removal from the community based on the warning history you have.

/Closed

Signed: @Voodoo @Derek Steel