Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 22:45
Sign in to follow this  
Korha

S1: Invalid Execution in NWAF - 8/28 18:40

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1, NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About 18:40 UTC I believe.

Your in game name: Olivia Rose

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: I was looting for an black assault vest in NWAF, met a stranger that was on his own and I gave him a vest and helped him against zombies. Then later his friends came and met us, and asked who Olivia was. Olivia had her tongue cut off a while ago so she wrote her full name, her role and the factions she's affiliated with. That is "Olivia Rose, Combat Medic. Afilliation: 503, The Runners" but then one of them states that he recognized me, saying that I killed his sister a few days ago and then claimed that I was working with or for a cannibal group. I've never shot, killed or tortured any female characters to my knowledge and I have never interacted with any cannibal group knowingly. I did not fight against theirs orders, or show any sign of hostility. Yet they executed me because they believed I was this random person that killed their sister or something. While I honestly have no idea what that situation is about that they claim I was apart of. Olivia also couldn't defend herself against these statements as she doesn't have a tongue, and she can't write a note when she's cuffed. And they were fully aware that she didn't have a tongue as they even made comments about it. All in all I find this execution unnecessary as she wasn't doing anything hostile, she unloaded her M4 and unchambered the round. And didn't resist anything.

Edited by Korha

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
18:08:13 | Player "Olivia Rose" is connected
-DEAD-

18:09:46 | Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" is connected
18:59:35 | Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" has been disconnected

18:12:02 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" is connected
18:42:36 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" has been disconnected
18:46:35 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" is connected
18:56:37 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" has been disconnected

18:00:57 | Player "Michael Penson" is connected
18:58:39 | Player "Michael Penson" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
18:41:13 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with UMP-45 from 1.33485 meters

18:41:19 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FNX-45 from 1.49693 meters 
18:41:19 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FNX-45 from 1.49693 meters 
18:41:19 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into Brain(37) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FNX-45 from 1.49693 meters 
18:41:19 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into Spine(39) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FNX-45 from 1.49693 meters 
18:41:19 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into Brain(37) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FNX-45 from 1.49693 meters 
18:41:19 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into Spine(39) for 34 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FNX-45 from 1.49693 meters 

18:41:21 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 
18:41:21 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 
18:41:22 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 
18:41:22 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 
18:41:22 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Spine(38) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 
18:41:22 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Torso(23) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 
18:41:22 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Penson" into Torso(23) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 0.783467 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
18:41:13 | Player "Olivia Rose" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" with UMP-45 from 1.33485 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
18:18:33 | Chat("Olivia Rose"): *Takes out her notebook, writing out "Can you tell me if you see an black assault vest" tearing the page off after and handing it over.
18:28:28 | Chat("Olivia Rose"): *Writes out another note with it saying "My tongue got cut out a few days ago."
18:36:39 | Chat("Olivia Rose"): *Takes out her notebook, writing out "Olivia Rose, Combat Medic. Affiliation: 503, The Runers." Tearing the page after and handing it over.
18:40:38 | Chat("Olivia Rose"): *Tilts her head with an confused expression*

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Korha | Olivia Rose | POSTED
@BlueTights | Jordan Muhamed Tyson | 
@hadzyy | Abdul Al Zawadii | POSTED
@dor | Michael Penson | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@dor @hadzyy @BlueTights why did you all combat log?

@hadzyy and @BlueTights this isnt the first time you have decided to log out after a situation

Posted (edited)

My POV :

I saw that girl a few days ago when they were robbing me and my sister while we were looking for food and water suddenly group a couple people and that lady was one of them came to us and robbed us , my sister tried to step up and tried to defend me and tell them we just need water and food and we will go away.

this lady killed my sister , that was the girl that killed my sister , she looks like and i remember that , i will never forget that smile on the face.

with the combat log , Its not like I wanted to kill and log off , I had to leave and turned off the pc..

its not like i had a choise to my parents told me shut off the pc and i had to.

I tried to wait as much as i can and then i had to log off... 

Edited by hadzyy

@dor and @BlueTights will be temporarily banned from the servers until they respond

@hadzyy when roughly was this prior situation so we can pull the appropriate logs to check your claim? Also what is the character name of your sister? 

Posted (edited)

Hey, I was the guy with the AKS with the big backpack.

I logged off after 17 minutes because I had to go to dinner, in that 17 minutes I was waiting in the same area to see if anyone comes but no one arrived. So I decided to disconnect to go dinner, sorry.

My POV: I was hanging out with her to make her busy while my friends were running towards me, after my friends came, they started speaking to her and I was just watching as you can see in the video, after one of my friends executed her I had to go.

Edited by dor

@dor please edit your POV above with a detailed statement of events

@dor your temporary ban has been removed please keep up to date with this report for further questions

3 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

@hadzyy when roughly was this prior situation so we can pull the appropriate logs to check your claim? Also what is the character name of your sister? 

part of the roleplay.

1 minute ago, hadzyy said:

part of the roleplay.

So the death of your sister was not an actual situation that occurred on our servers, but something you decided to roleplay at the time? 

Posted (edited)
Just now, Zanaan said:

So this was not an actual situation that occurred on our servers, but something you decided to roleplay at the time? 

yes , thats how someone killed me when i started playing , he said i killed his sister and now he wants revenge 

Edited by hadzyy

@BlueTights will be temp banned until they provide their full and detailed POV, alongside any video evidence they have.

Verdict:

@hadzyy - Combat Logging + Powergaming | Guilty
@dor - Combat Logging | Guilty
@BlueTights
Required to make an appeal

Reason:

Staff have reviewed this report and arrived at the following conclusion shown above.

@hadzyy and @dor it is clear from the logs that you both did not wait out the combat logging timer which is required of you as per the rules:

Spoiler

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

@dor as this is your first report for this rulebreak you will be receiving the standard punishment.

@hadzyy this is not the first time you have broken the rules of combat logging, you have only just came back to the server after serving your most recent ban. We advise that if you cannot wait out the timer then you should not commit a hostile action, it is as simple as that. Aswell as this you have made it quite clear that the whole story that surrounded the OP's death (of your characters sister being murdered) was a complete made up lie. This lie that you forced onto the OP which eventually lead to her death is clearly powergaming as defined in our rules:

Spoiler

3.7 You are not allowed to force an action, condition or belief through role play upon another players character unless the action is specifically consented to by the other player using OOC text. This is called power gaming. Certain extreme role play like rape is not allowed at all and is considered power gaming regardless of consent.

@hadzyy due to this being the second time you have broken rule regarding combat logging in less than a week and due to you breaking the rule of powergaming, the staff team have no choice but to aggravate your punishment. You are now treading on thin ice and just 5 more points will result in your permanent removal from the community. We suggest that in this downtime you refresh yourself on our rules and as a piece of advice it might be wise to stay away from hostile RP until you are confident you know the rules.

@BlueTights as you have not responded to this report you will remain temporarily banned from the servers and will be required to make an appeal in the support section.

@dor and @hadzyy looking over the video evidence we can hear your group speaking in another language other than English. We advise for the benefit of all involved that when in a situation such as this you speak English so that everyone in the situation can understand what is going on especially those you hold as a hostage.

Outcome:

@hadzyy - Combat Logging + Powergaming -  5 Days | 15 Points
@dor - Combat Logging - 3 Days | 10 Points
@BlueTights
- Required to make an appeal

Signed: @Voodoo @Derek Steel