Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 15:48
Sign in to follow this  
Miles Benson

S1: Invalid Kill / Chernogorsk

Server and location: S1 Chernogorsk Town Hall (Wolf Pack Base Main Gate)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  28/08/2019 7:00

Your in game name: Miles Benson

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Told me his name was Ghost

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Dont record my gameplay, computer is borderline unusable.

Detailed Description of the Events:

I was in Chernogorsk looking to trade my tent for a better weapon for my friend that had just died. I decided that I would ask the Wolf Pack if they wanted to trade, which was a bad idea to begin with but I did it anyways. I approached them and we bantered for a bit, and I asked them to trade. They actually ACCEPTED my offer and I was going to trade my tent for an AKM, but as soon as I looked to my left a man in a ghillie suit is asking me to put my hands up with a weapon to my head. He apparently had no affiliation to Wolf Pack, but they didn't stop him or do anything when he pointed a gun at my head. He asked me my name, and asked questions about the groups I worked with, I told him the complete truth and complied with all commands quickly and quietly. I was interrupted multiple times in conversation trying to explain myself to the gentlemen and the members of the Wolf Pack such as Pheonixx, that I was legitimately coming to trade for a better weapon and meant no harm. Some members, including Ghost (my captor), questioned my intentions since i am affiliated with a group they are not friendly with, but I in no way was trying to cause trouble or bait for PvP. I explained that to them IC and they seemed to believe it, but at that point I was already being held up by Ghost so they had no say in what happened anyways. Deep into the interrogation as my hands are held up, I mentioned a previous fight that me and Ghost had been in together. We had previously fought against the Wolf Pack and friends under the guard of a different group, shoulder to shoulder,  and when I brought up that previous incident that we had been in together he denied that it had ever happened. He quickly raised his gun and shot me saying nothing, basically mid sentence of a Wolf Pack members response to my retort. There was no reason to kill me as I had complied with everything he had asked me, told the truth, and posed no threat to ANYONE as he shot me when my hands were behind me head. I am reporting him for not valuing the hostage's life in a non-hostile situation. Should be under rule 4.6. I had a previous incident with this Ghost guy where my group ended up taking him hostage and killing him in the end. I however never initiated on him or spoke a word to him when he was under the control of my leader, as at that time I considered him a friend. My leader DID kill him anyways, so he should have no recollection IC of that event ever happening and should hold no grudge on me or my group at all. And why he brought it up in conversation and used it as means to hold me up and kill me is beyond me as well... 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

@Miles Benson
06:41:05 | Player "Miles Benson" is connected
- Dead -
07:00:45 | Player "Miles Benson" has been disconnected

@Alpa-Chino
06:41:53 | Player "John Price" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

06:57:36 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "John Price" with M249 SAW from 2.68838 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:57:36 | Player "Miles Benson" (DEAD) killed by Player "John Price" with M249 SAW from 2.68838 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Miles Benson | Miles Benson | OP
@Alpa-Chino | John Price |

Hi John Price aka Ghost. Apparently there are some false statements in your report. Lets start from the beginning. Where you say we engaged in a fight against Wolfpack @Zub Castle is a lie. We engaged @Orell PD as they were wearing light blue clothing. After the fight Ghost was with Wolfpack @Vyshnoye with The Runners which we then moved to Zub Castle to Clear it once again. Second when you were held up @Cherno when I asked you if you were affiliated in anyway with the Russo Syndicate you first answered "not really" I then again questioned you "are you sure you are not part of them" and you answered "Yes" Once that happened the people in Wolfpack wanted you dead since they have something going on with the Russos. I was under trial to become a Wolfpack and i was ordered by the leader to show how I would handle the situation @ the gate. Everything was ok until you mentioned you were part of the Russo Syndicate. Which was then that I had to kill you. I hope this explains your death as to why I initiated properly and engaged in a proper matter. I WAS IN TRAIL WITH WOLFPACK.

@Alpa-Chino we require you to post a more detailed POV on the events that unfolded, so that we can get a clear picture on what happened when these events unfolded. Please post your DETAILED POV and any video evidence you have.

You will be temp banned until you have done so as you are currently in game.

John Price aka Ghost:

Detailed explanation: Ghost was at gate when he heard @Miles Benson arrive at the gate to trade and come in the base. Ghost stepped in front of the gate to ask for his name. Once he gave me his name I then jumped the wall and pointed my gun at him and asked him to raise his hands. He complied then I started interrogating him as to what group did he belong too. He stated several times he was a messenger and that he worked for 5-7 groups. I then began to ask more questions because I had received some information from one of his companions named Neo. Neo had told me Miles was part of the Russo Syndicate. After questioning him for several minutes and him still having his hands up Miles began to sweat profoundly and was asked by other Members of the Wolfpack why he was sweating profoundly. He finally admitted he was part of the Russo Syndicate and started making false accusations against me to the Wolfpack about the incident that occurred @Zub Castle. I then explained to Wolfpack the situation in front of Miles while still holding a gun to his head. Wolfpack confirmed it was a lie and Phoenix told Miles he was just looking to get in the gate to spy on Wolfpack and radio back information to the Russo Syndicate. Then I shot him in the head.

Posted (edited)

Been given approval by @Realize to post my POV to counter @Alpa-Chinos claims of Wolfpack involvement.

Last night, Miles had approached the gates and asked us to trade. He had a skorpion and some other things. Unfortunately, it’s not what we wanted so we said that he can just come in and hang out. However, before we could let him in the server had restarted. I took this time to just remain offline because it was late for me and I was tired. So while I was ending my stream I received a message from Micheal Peach ( @CptPeach ). He radio’d me to tell me that Miles was a spy for the russo’s which we have had some beef with in the past and a really awkward meeting the other day.

I logged back in but as I logged in, Miles had already been initiated on by @Alpa-Chino. I had gone up the right side watch tower of my front gate and stood with Jorrdan and Nikki and watched what was happening. I made a few comments about Miles being a spy and some talk about enemies but that was it. Never once did I order @Alpa-Chino to do anything. I didn’t even talk to him directly entire situation. The situation at the gate had started before I had even gotten back into game.

On top of that, @Alpa-Chino is not on trial to be wolfpack. I am told of all potential recruits or those wishing to join and his name has never came up. He has been around the Cherno camp yes, but there are three groups actively living there and several dynamics living there. Also my trial rank is an official rank and as you can see he is not on my CP or Roster.

I don't have video evidence as i had turned off all my streaming tools etc at restart. Only video evidence I have is of Miles approaching to trade before restart which doesn't show anything relevant because the initiation did not occur until after restart plus wasn't present.

Edited by Phoenyxx

Hi @Phoenyxx my IGN is John Price aka Ghost. You put me on trial last night and gave me to tests. One was to howl and the other was to see how i would handle people at the gate. It was pretty late so you might have minimal recall of this.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Alpa-Chino said:

Hi @Phoenyxx my IGN is John Price aka Ghost. You put me on trial last night and gave me to tests. One was to howl and the other was to see how i would handle people at the gate. It was pretty late so you might have minimal recall of this.

I know who you are in game, there was no point in the night where I had asked you to do any of that and I did not put you on trial. I have pretty good recall of the entire day yesterday and I have my entire vod but I don't think staff want to sit there and go through 6 hours worth of footage. I never once put you on trial nor even talked to you about joining. The only thing I know about you is that you've been hanging around and attempted to break into my base last night in which you were caught by one of my men. 

Anyway, i've provided what I need to for staff and will only respond if @'d. 

Edited by Phoenyxx

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I never have tried to break into your base. I specifically went up to you and asked you if I could speak with you. We then went to the back of the base in entered in the house that Michael Peach is building now. I then asked you about Legion leaving the island and asked if you would be needing more protection. You then asked me if I wanted to get hired for security. I answered no that I wanted to join Wolfpack. You then told me I would have to be put throught a trail. You then asked me to Howl. You then asked me to howl in front of another person to be rated(which he gave me a 4.5/10). Then we had someone at the gate and you wated to see how i handled front gate security.  

1 minute ago, Alpa-Chino said:

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I never have tried to break into your base. I specifically went up to you and asked you if I could speak with you. We then went to the back of the base in entered in the house that Michael Peach is building now. I then asked you about Legion leaving the island and asked if you would be needing more protection. You then asked me if I wanted to get hired for security. I answered no that I wanted to join Wolfpack. You then told me I would have to be put throught a trail. You then asked me to Howl. You then asked me to howl in front of another person to be rated(which he gave me a 4.5/10). Then we had someone at the gate and you wated to see how i handled front gate security.  

I have never had that conversation at all. I have never asked to hire someone for security nor make them howl, so you must be mistaking me or someone was fooling you. Did this happen yesterday? Cause I wasn't even in Cherno for a majority of the evening. Regardless point still stands, I myself, the leader of the wolfpack did not put you on trial nor did I order you to 'handle things at the gate'.

Well regardless of whether I am apart of the Russo Syndicate or not, @Alpa-Chino had no right to kill me in the moment. If I am not mistaken, if the hostage poses NO threat than you must ask permission to execute in that kind of situation. I will leave this up to the admins to decide though, as I am not one to try and argue my position any more than I already have. However, I can confirm that Wolf Pack had nothing to do with my death, and they even stated before I died that they didn't know him or why he was holding me up. And it also gives him no reason to hold me up considering that he should have no recollection or grudge against me or my group since we KILLED him.

I had the right to kill you as you were giving false information about me to the wolfpack saying i attacked them. Which if that was true they wouldve killed me.

NVFL and using OOC information for IC gains is what I'm reporting you for at this point. I have no idea whether Wolfpack was angry at you for what i said or not, I wasn't given a chance to find out since you shot me in the face directly after I said that. Oh and didn't we talk in discord after you killed me? Wheres the video evidence that you said you had?

Screenshot (3).png

@Alpa-ChinoNot to add more fuel to the fire, but am sorry my man I never said @Miles Benson was part of the russo's. You asked me in Cherno if Miles was part of the russo syndicate where i replied i didn't know. I told you that if I were to find out that Miles had joined them I would inform. After that we never spoke again.

@Poopslayer I asked you and you didnt want to tell me until i told you who I was and then you were like yeah I think he is. None the less it doesnt matter whether he is or not he admitted it to me in Cherno

Posted (edited)

Alright Im here and after reading through this it seems a bit messy. So from my understanding, @Miles Bensonwas in cherno and was executed as a complying hostage by @Alpa-Chino. So Some time back with @Alpa-Chino we had a situation with him when we went with him to raid a base.I recalled being told that he wanted to get all the shit inside before we did (Us using our resources obviously wasnt gonna let this happen) We held him up with a guy that we believed to be his friend and we told them that if they complied they would get all their shit back and the second we took it from them, all of Ghost RP went to the bare minimum of what it was before we took his shit. After having them captive for a while, We decide we will do a bit more in depth RP with the hostages, so we decide to go the aggressive route by trying to make these guys "Not fuck with us" After the situation was over. The guy in all pink complied with everything we had said but @Alpa-Chino as said before, RP went out the door and he NVFL'd and I have suspicion that he might of meta-gamed which there was a 50-50 chance because The Runners (Group we were raiding) Somehow knew it was us that had raided them (50-50 part is between @Alpa-Chino and the pink guy as those were the only ones that were there to witness it) I was gonna post a NVFL and BadRP report on @Alpa-Chino but decided it wasn't worth the effort seeing as we didn't really care but since this is the second situation we have had a problem I will post the NVFL video below. This is to prove that @Alpa-Chino did not have rights on @Miles Benson as he shouldn't remember the situation. Keep in mind, this video is the situation @Alpa-Chino used as rights to hold up @Miles Benson and execute him while complying

Edit: Execution is at the VERY end of the video

Second Edit: As its not might report I cant say, but if possible Id like NVFL and Meta game to be opened to this report for the following: NVFL for not complying and telling us to kill him and the Meta game of him saying that he will come back and loot the place which since he died he shouldn't remember which he even said "If you kill me, I will come back" . (No Im sorry GM's I dont have server time for this situation)

Edited by Masonn

Summary:
@Miles Benson Approaches the wolfpack's main gate of the camp in Cherno and begins in a conversation regarding trading, after some discussion with the members of the wolfpack, the leader @PhoenyxxRP tells @Miles Benson she is not interested in trading, but if he would like to come into the camp and hang around he is more than welcome, at which point @Alpa-Chino initiates on @Miles Benson outside of the wolfpack compound for allegedly being a spy and for past altercations between the rooso's and himself, RP ensues for around 15-20 minutes where @Miles Benson is asked multiple questions about his affiliation with the rooso's and answers all the questions to the best of his knowledge, after some time @Alpa-Chinoexecutes @Miles Benson for his affiliation with the rooso's.

Rulebreaks:
@Alpa-Chino You executed @Miles Benson, because ''I had the right to kill you as you were giving false information about me to the wolfpack saying i attacked them.'' this is not a valid reason to execute another player.

Spoiler

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

• Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

• Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

• Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

• Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

• Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Evidence:

Spoiler
20 hours ago, Alpa-Chino said:

I had the right to kill you as you were giving false information about me to the wolfpack saying i attacked them. Which if that was true they wouldve killed me.

21 hours ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Been given approval by @Realize to post my POV to counter @Alpa-Chinos claims of Wolfpack involvement.

Last night, Miles had approached the gates and asked us to trade. He had a skorpion and some other things. Unfortunately, it’s not what we wanted so we said that he can just come in and hang out. However, before we could let him in the server had restarted. I took this time to just remain offline because it was late for me and I was tired. So while I was ending my stream I received a message from Micheal Peach ( @CptPeach ). He radio’d me to tell me that Miles was a spy for the russo’s which we have had some beef with in the past and a really awkward meeting the other day.

I logged back in but as I logged in, Miles had already been initiated on by @Alpa-Chino. I had gone up the right side watch tower of my front gate and stood with Jorrdan and Nikki and watched what was happening. I made a few comments about Miles being a spy and some talk about enemies but that was it. Never once did I order @Alpa-Chino to do anything. I didn’t even talk to him directly entire situation. The situation at the gate had started before I had even gotten back into game.

On top of that, @Alpa-Chino is not on trial to be wolfpack. I am told of all potential recruits or those wishing to join and his name has never came up. He has been around the Cherno camp yes, but there are three groups actively living there and several dynamics living there. Also my trial rank is an official rank and as you can see he is not on my CP or Roster.

I don't have video evidence as i had turned off all my streaming tools etc at restart. Only video evidence I have is of Miles approaching to trade before restart which doesn't show anything relevant because the initiation did not occur until after restart plus wasn't present.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:19 AM, Miles Benson said:

Server and location: S1 Chernogorsk Town Hall (Wolf Pack Base Main Gate)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  28/08/2019 7:00

Your in game name: Miles Benson

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Told me his name was Ghost

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Dont record my gameplay, computer is borderline unusable.

Detailed Description of the Events:

I was in Chernogorsk looking to trade my tent for a better weapon for my friend that had just died. I decided that I would ask the Wolf Pack if they wanted to trade, which was a bad idea to begin with but I did it anyways. I approached them and we bantered for a bit, and I asked them to trade. They actually ACCEPTED my offer and I was going to trade my tent for an AKM, but as soon as I looked to my left a man in a ghillie suit is asking me to put my hands up with a weapon to my head. He apparently had no affiliation to Wolf Pack, but they didn't stop him or do anything when he pointed a gun at my head. He asked me my name, and asked questions about the groups I worked with, I told him the complete truth and complied with all commands quickly and quietly. I was interrupted multiple times in conversation trying to explain myself to the gentlemen and the members of the Wolf Pack such as Pheonixx, that I was legitimately coming to trade for a better weapon and meant no harm. Some members, including Ghost (my captor), questioned my intentions since i am affiliated with a group they are not friendly with, but I in no way was trying to cause trouble or bait for PvP. I explained that to them IC and they seemed to believe it, but at that point I was already being held up by Ghost so they had no say in what happened anyways. Deep into the interrogation as my hands are held up, I mentioned a previous fight that me and Ghost had been in together. We had previously fought against the Wolf Pack and friends under the guard of a different group, shoulder to shoulder,  and when I brought up that previous incident that we had been in together he denied that it had ever happened. He quickly raised his gun and shot me saying nothing, basically mid sentence of a Wolf Pack members response to my retort. There was no reason to kill me as I had complied with everything he had asked me, told the truth, and posed no threat to ANYONE as he shot me when my hands were behind me head. I am reporting him for not valuing the hostage's life in a non-hostile situation. Should be under rule 4.6. I had a previous incident with this Ghost guy where my group ended up taking him hostage and killing him in the end. I however never initiated on him or spoke a word to him when he was under the control of my leader, as at that time I considered him a friend. My leader DID kill him anyways, so he should have no recollection IC of that event ever happening and should hold no grudge on me or my group at all. And why he brought it up in conversation and used it as means to hold me up and kill me is beyond me as well... 

Suggestions:
@Alpa-Chino It is very clear within the rules when you are permitted to kill a hostage, I suggest you go back to the rules page and refresh your memory on the current rule status.

Verdict:
@Alpa-Chino - Invalid kill (role-played) - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed @Realize & @Hofer